Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:22 pm
A shiver violently went through her body as more skin touched hers, his hand now on her neck. Her eyes closed when she heard her name and began feeling more of Cy open up. The saphhire aura was fading more quickly, nearly sucking back into her body with an almost violent shudder. The deeper the kiss went, the more Caly's own mind was coming back, the moee she heard his words, the more relaxed she was becoming, and soon her aura was coming out again, this time as green.

Slowly her hands rose and gently pressed against his own hands, carressing softly. Her own mind opened up to him, with the influx of his mind and heart. "It wasn't all your fault Cy. I should have informed you at the beginning of the experiment, when I was beginning to realize what you were doing, that you would have to maintain an anchor for the duration...that and not to go polar opposite of whatever you did. Caly's mindvoice was incredibly soft. Still keeping her hands on his, she broke the kiss with a small smile and leaned back just slightly to open green/blue eyes (her normal color) and look at him. Then she frowned slightly as she allwoed herself to look through some thoughts and recent happenings, "I hurt you." her voice was even softer as a little sadness entered her eyes and she raised a hand to his already-healed cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:52 pm
"Ive had worse done to me trust me Caly." Cy said gently. "Besides the physical pain i can take, its the emotional i cant handle." Cy said truthfully as he leaned into her touch. "Are you alright now? You in control?" Cy asked her gently as he still gazed into her eyes.

"I was playing with something i didnt know, so it is my fault Caly regardless of what you knew. This isnt the first time my fascination with others has gotten me into trouble." Cy said with a smile before he looked to the elf man behind Caly.

"I do have one question Caly... is he a manifestation of your power or is he really here?" Cy said as he pointed to the elf.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:07 pm
She listened to his words, still carressing his cheek, which he was leaning into. "Yes, I'm in control now. I'll be fine...but I need to keep an anchor for a little longer...please." her voice was just above a whisper, almost shy with him now.

But to his statement about his fascinations didn't get commented on right away. Instead she looked to where he pointed and her eyes brightened, "Mentor!" she exclaimed, though remained where she was. One, because she knew he was a ghost and therefore couldn't embrace him, and two, because she really did need to keep physical touch with Cy...not that she really wanted to leave his side anyway at the moment.

"Hello dear one. I felt your pull and couldn't resist coming to your rescue...but it seems that I'm not needed much for rescues anymore..." the elf nodded slightly at the vampire. "And Cy, I am/was Princess Aristal's first and foremost teacher while she lived with the elves. Even after she began traveling I still remained the one she ran to...or summoned for help. And to answer a future question, I am neither here, nor there. I'm not what you would call dead...but nor do I move among the living." he shrugged slightly after that.

Caly nodded to what the elf said, knowing for it all to be true. "Thank you mentor." she said with a smile.

The elf nodded once more and then disappeared as mysteriously as he had come.

Then CAly looked back up at Cy, "You're forgiven..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:22 pm
Cy could easily tell the elf mentor was neither here nor there, that wasnt what he questioned. He more or less questioned how the man knew that Caly was in danger and why he had offered his help to a vampire. But the elf disappeared before Cy could form much of a thought. He focused back on Caly once they where alone again. "Thankyou..." He said to her.

He kept his hands on her neck and continued to stay close to her, though he didnt kiss her again. As they stood there Cy couldnt help but let his thoughts run wild.

"What are you doing to me Caly? And what have i gotten myself into?" Cy said not really wanting an answer to those questions. "I bonded with you because i grew fond of you. But i didnt know what this bond would entail.." Cy said truthfully.

"You're empathic abilities, along with our connection is going to destroy me. I havent been in touch with my own emotions for so long and thats if i ever truly had them to begin with." Cy continued as he gazed at her, his voice was soft and reflective. "When you're powers went to the opposite extreme it brought my own to the surface.... i broke the bond because i didnt want to deal with my own emotions. If this is how things are going to be from now on then..." Cy closed his eyes for a moment before reopening them. "...then this is going to be tough for me." Cy said softly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:40 pm
She smiled warmly up at him, tilting her head slightly to the side, feeling his hands still on her neck and rubbing her cheek against him. She felt his thoughts about her mentor and said softly, "Serkel has a type of bond with me as well. He always knows just when to come when I need help the most. As for you...he offers where he sees fit..." she shrugged lightly and went silent when he spoke again.

Her smile faltered, but not the care and warmth she sent through their bond. As his eyes closed, she reached up with both of her hands and brought his head down to her level. She pressed a soft kiss to his forehead and then met his gaze when he reopened them. "But...you do not regret it do you?" she was a little hesitant when she asked this, but she needed to know.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:52 pm
Cy hesitated for a moment before speaking. "No.. i dont regret it." Cy said softly, truly he didnt know. Or rather he hadnt thought negatively of the bond until now, and it only had to do with him opening his own emotions up. "Just scared for myself in the future..." Cy said with a light smirk as he continued to hold onto Caly, wanting to keep that connection until she was settled. "Ill be fine, how are you doing?" Cy asked her gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:01 am
Her expression didn't change, just looked thoughtful. Then she spoke softly, "You don't have to be scared Cy. I will be able to handle whatever memories my powers throws us into. I'm sure that we will be able to work through them. As long as you don't let go," a tiny smile graced her lips and then she finally answered his question, "I'm tired now...and would like to rest again..." she looked at him again, a flash of how she was earlier entered her mind. "I'm sorry again for attacking you..." she lowered her eyes and took a small step towards the bed, hinting him to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:09 am
Cy followed Caly to the bed with a nod and laid down with her. He took her into her arms, all the while at least keeping a hand on her somehow so as not to break the anchor. "Dont apologize Caly, but you are forgiven." Cy said as he looked into Calys eyes for a bit longer, before removing his glasses. He placed them on the nightstand by the bed before he looked back to Caly with a light smile.

"Alright you... get some rest." Cy said gently as he held Caly close to him and waited for her to fall asleep. Its not your emotions im worried about Caly... its my own. Cy thought to himself, half hoping Caly wouldnt sense his internal thoughts like before. It was strange, having a nonvampire read his thoughts like that.

Once Caly had fallen asleep Cy did as well, but his nap would be filled with dreams, something that was uncommon for a vampire to have....

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:39 am
She smiled as he laod with her, snuggling against him as it was and watched him take off his glasses. That was when she fully realized she enjoyed his eyes, and had thoughts to hide his glasses so he couldn't hide behind them any more. A small mischevious smile graced her lips at that thought and had to bury it lest Cy find out.

As she fell asleep she felt something stir in his mind, but because she was so tired and already nearly asleep she dismissed it.

Then even in her sleep she felt his mind restless and carressed the arms around her, trying to soothe his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:22 am
Aeris smirked and flipped off the branch, landing lightly on her feet. Whatever was going on between Caly and Cy was not her concern, as she had placed up a small barrier to keep their energy out. But....in the meantime, she sought out Vincent, quirking a brow at him. Crouching low to the ground, the elf looked up at him and sighed. "So...what are the rules? Besides no killing and no maiming..." A snicker was heard as she disappeared from her original spot, only to appear next to him, creeping up through his shadow.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:25 am
Vincent looked at Aeris from over his shoulder and watched her sneak up behind him. He grinned evilly loving the girls wickedness and sense of fun.

Doing a backflip Vincent landed behind Aeris and before she could counter attack he wrapped his arms around her and chuckled in her ear. "Lets try to limit the destruction of the garden as well. Besides that anything else is game." Vincent smirked before he teasingly kissed Aeris neck.

Releasing the girl Vincent unfolded his shadow wings and took to the sky. "See if you can catch me.." He teased Aeris before he flew deep into the overgrown garden, all thanks to Calys new powers. He hid in a new tree that had grown recently. Folding his wings in he roped in his power in order to make it tougher for Aeris to find him.

Cys dreams were filled with his past loves, some who had left him like Vi had. Others that once they had found out his true nature, his vampirism they fled from him instantly. And still others that were taken from him, either by the passage of time or his enemies who didnt share his views on humanity.

Cy wrapped his arms around Caly even more, clinging to her as if she'd leave him. His dreams or rather nightmares, caused his heart to ache and crimson tears to shed down his cheeks. Caly had stirred up his emotions from before, and now they continued to plague him.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:43 am
Aeris chuckled a bit at his counter to her movements. "I agree." Before she could say anything else, she was by herself. Her acute sense of smell couldn't find his scent at first, nor could she sense where he was. "Very good. You remembered my senses." She smirked and sauntered around, whistling to herself. Her whistling was actually her calling for the two kittens to search the garden also.

He could hide himself, but not totally. His trail lead her to a overgrown tree. The elf smiled and shook hear head, scaling the tree quickly. "You're going to have to do better than that though." The woman appeared behind him once again, moving to kick him in the back.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 pm
Vincent knew Aeris was behind him the moment she spoke, giving away her position. He jumped down from the tree in time to avoid her kick to his back. "And you'll have to learn not to speak before you attack." Vincent snickered before he rushed into the bushes again. This time he faded into the shadow of the brush and reappeared on the other side of the garden.

Once again hidden from view. He kept still as possible and his powers as low as possible. He should be able to avoid her for a little bit, but what he wanted to see is if she could sneak up on him without him taking notice, something that was hard to do when you where always watching your back.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm
Caly stirred slightly, feeling Cy's restless mind and his arms tighten more around her. Slightly opening her eyes, stroking his arms around her. Turning in his embrace was a little tricky since she didn't want to wake him up, nor did she want to dislodge his arms. But the moment she saw the tears streaming down his cheeks, she moved up enough to place her hands and gentle kisses on his cheeks and forehead. Then she held him to her, her eyes closed, as she called up a small touch of her powers.

"Shhh....Cy..." she whispered, stroking his hair, "she sent gentle emotions of peace to him, emotions of care, warmth and healing. She could sense what was sending him into a turmoil and this was her only answer for it. This was something she understood and something she could help with. "I can help you Cy..." she whispered against him, pressing another soft kiss to his forehead as she held him to her.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:54 pm
At the sound of his name Cy snapped awake. His eyes were crimson orbs for a few seconds before they faded back to their gray color. Cy was calm the moment he woke, and his dreams seemed to have left him entirely. "Help me with what?" Cy questioned not seeming to understand or remember his dreams. Feeling something wet on his face he touched his hand to his cheek and looked at it.

"I was dreaming... " Cy said to himself as he looked to the blood that coated his fingertips now. Sitting up, but still keeping a arm around Caly, Cy frowned not liking the fact that he had dreamed in such a short amount of time. "Vampire arent suppose to dream."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games