Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:17 am

Raven smiled when her little speech seemed to grab the attention she needed "Money and freedom might win over scum like him" she indicated to the president with a curt nod "but they wont with me" She studied the man before her and felt a surge of power. She knew how powerful Thomas was, and yet right now he was at her mercy "I want access for me and my team into the sealed location" her features remained that of someone who was not fxxxxxg around "call your dogs off my family before I slice Mr President from ear to ear"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 am

NeophantomX
Itachi laughed a bit when anya yelled at him for not being here sooner. " sorry but will had me all over the city doing meaningless tasks to bother me and i was on the other side of the city talking to the found armand when i got the call. " said itachi as he sent a powerful blast of superheated air at zane who turned into sand and flew off as parts of his sand cloud got turned to glass from the heat. " there that should hold him off for awhile but once he regenerates the lost sand he will be back in all likeliness i suggest you find something that can be used against him in the meantime." said itachi as he turned to find his own opponet. He quickly used his power to weld the tower back together the best he could and the emergency remairs would hold for now and keep the tower intact as long as no one got anymore out of hand with there attacks. although with will, noel and roulin all being stupid with lightning he feared the other members wouldnt be alive to see it fall anyways. Fighting with electricity around a metal tower wasnt smart.

Since when did anybody listen to what that rat-b****** Will said!? Anya thought to herself as Itachi basically forced the sand guy she'd been fighting to retreat. When she heard what the Heat Owl said about finding something that she could use against him, Anya spun around to glare at him. "For your information, I DO have something that I can use against him! But right now I don't have the chance to use it, no thanks to you!" she retorted just before Raven made her announcement about holding the President hostage unless she got to speak to Thomas. The Owl of Poison turned her glare now towards the leader of the Fallen Pheonix. "Goddammit!" she cursed under her breath as she watched Raven carefully.

Owen darted away to his right from the tiny gamma ray beams which Sibal shot out from his eyes at him. The cheetah let Kojiro, Nat, Flo, and Nova distract the cyborg so that Owen would have time to put some type of plan into action to take down Sibal. He did not stp running until he was short distance behind Sibal, where he began shifting his form into that of a gigantic Tyrannosaurus Rex. Once he had done so, Owen lifted his now large left foot and began to bring it down onto Sibal's back to try to pin him to the ground. However, with Raven's sudden rash decision to take the US President hostage and announce it over at megaphone, Owen suddenly stopped what he was doing, the giant clawed foot held in midair above where Sibal was standing. "Raven! What are you thinking!? That's not how we should go about getting what we want!" As he said this, Owen brought his foot down the rest of the way to pin Sibal to the ground, face down.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Dante stopped and looked towards the ground as Raven took the president hostage. " well, a little rash not exactly expected either. " he said softly. He looked down at her and shook his head as his body began to float down to a torn cupport beam of the tower. " Now is this what the Fallen Phoenixs have come to? Hostages? You disgrace your rank Raven." He said softly, in all his years of life never took hostages, it was a cowards move that proved nothing, he wondered why Thomas was being so compliant and then it hit him when he heard Raven's request. " You'll destroy yourself looking for those secrets, we buried them for a reason they were never meant to be revealed. " He shouted down to her his body began to revert back to normal as the fighting began to subside with her demand.

Anderson stopped attacking the Amara/Vincent pair and turned to Raven. " What? A hostage? You coward! " he shouted down at the President, he grunted lightly and looked back at Amara. " I may not like the UNS but at least you've never stooped to this level. " He leapt from the towar gliding along a silver stream of energy before he landed on the ground with a soft stop. He didn't understand the depth of her request, but then some of them didn't the Nol Era secrets weren't just secret, they were the biggest mystery in all history, right up there with if God exist's or not. " I am proud of the fact that you want to protect your team but you're gaining nothing from this, Thomas is the encarnate of deception and treachery, he'll never give you what you want. " he laughed lightly. " Enjoy your temporary victory it'll be short lives I assure you of that. "
Sibal looked down at Raven as her demand was issued he wasn't preocupied with Owen when he slammed his prehistoric reptilian foot on him. Sibal's body was already extremely heavy giventhe weight from Own the beam simply gave out sending Sibal falling. He fell through three other support beams before landing on a single one. He cracked his neck and looked up at Owen. Readying his eyes he looked back down at Raven. " The man means nothing to me, my orders have been issued. " He raised his bottom two arms up as beams of metal began to glow blue and float forming a makeshift bridge. he leapt across the beams closingt he distance between him and Amara and Vincent. he landed loudly on the beam near them and folded his arms his guns now back in their sheaths. He needed to perform a system analysis, he had recieved damage during the fight and needed to run recovery protocals.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm

((UNS - Will, Armand))

The Satan Owl’s leg flew harmlessly through Life as the devil also heard the commotion regarding Raven, the U.S. President, and Thomas. “This will have to wait,” Satan muttered to Life as he stopped attacking contrary to Thomas’s orders and returned to his usual human form. More time to think of ways to kill Life. Will’s vision was still blinded, but he could hear the words exchanged perfectly between everyone around Raven. He laughed out loud very audibly. No, that president simply could not die now…though if he did, it would only make the world more chaotic, which Will ordinarily didn’t mind at all. But this situation was different. Ah, Raven. Let us see what you do. Humor me, French wench.

Who didn’t want that? That was Armand’s ultimate goal, being the carefree peaceful man he was. Arcadia demanded that she join the UNS for the time being. She must have volunteered her brother too then. She seemed to understand the urgency of the situation. However, it only got tenser when Raven’s voice sounded through the microphone. Killing the president was a very very bad idea. Peace between humans and Owls would be all the more harder to achieve, if it were even possible anymore. Of course it was possible. It would just take much longer to work towards it. Armand nodded with a smile. “Yes, let’s go.” Since most of the people had stopped fighting, it wasn’t hard getting to the area everyone was focused on. Thomas was speaking to Raven now.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Thomas looked back at everyone. He understood what she meant by family now. Those with powers. The predicament wasn't getting any better. Thomas, and possibly everyone else could see this getting far worse before it got better. Then again, as Thomas stared into the frightened eyes of the President, he remembered something. That man was just a man. Nothing more and nothing less. A useless waste of space with no powers to exploit or manipulate. All he had was a nation behind. A nation that the UNS controlled the army of. Thomas smirked a light smirk, but it hid so much.

"Okay lil lady. I'll let you in. Since you have our main man the president, I guess I'm at your will." Thomas kept his eyes on the knife digging into the man's throat and sighed with false distaste. If anything, once that was over, after she went in, he'd follow her and kill them both. Until she descended though, his facade would remain.

~~~

Moli's liquid body was thrown backwards and he smashed against a cardoor in a dark silvery splash. If it were mercury that his body was at the moment, he probably would be oxidizing. In this puddle state, he was unconscious. When he awoke though, he'd try his best to work around that.

~~~

Roulin awaited Thomas's and Raven's descent. As soon as she drops, he'll be right behind her by means of phasing. He couldn't let Thomas just let her go and he couldn't trust him to do just that. He imagined the room below was small, so a fight against Thomas in said room would be the best. If things went right, Roulin just may be able to kill Thomas and end this war once and for all. Today was the day that he'd be a hero.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Nova suddenly arrived and stood behind raven there leader. " Be careful i wouldnt trust anything this man says. I should go down there with you just in case something goes wrong." suggested nova to raven quitly knowing that if thomas heard he wasnt in a position to object right now anyways. Still it didnt hurt to be cautios as he felt small just being near the black liquid covered man.

Itachi laughed at anyas statement and thought to himself. " I think its only you anya that doesnt listen to him." thought itachi but he would never say it out loud of course. ' Cant help it anya i owe him a debt espesially when hes training me. So for now at least when he calls i have to answer or severly regret it after. Hes known as the satan owl for more then one reason after all and you know what they say about deals with the devil." said itachi as he frowned at whaat raven had done. All she was doing was signing her death warrant be angering thomas like this.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:48 pm

((Not sure of what else to type other than Noel))

Noel looked at the situation as she walked behind them as well. She looked as Nova stood behind Raven. Was he dumb? If Noel could barely fend Thomas off, what made him think he could? "Young man, I would greatly suggest that you would get out of here if you truly valued your life" she warned him as she was going with Raven and Thomas.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 am

((Nevermind found something to put lol))

Aeon's eyes soon began to twitch as she opened them, a little blury she whipped her eyes as she began to focus. She soon sat up as she saw the destruction that was going on. What in the hell was going on? She jumped as she saw projectiles as she jumped she noticed a pink/purple clear barrier erected as she touched it. Was she doing this? This was all too much for her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 am

The words of Owen and the others echoed through Raven's ears, but she kept her attention on Thomas, who had oblidged to her request "Wise choice" She simply muttered with a fake smile in place.
When Nova spoke followed by Noel, she spared them a quick glance from over her left shoulder "Stay here with the others, I want no one comming, understand? I will go down alone for now..." There was no way in hell that Raven would risk any of her family for her rash move. Nor would she trust the woman, Noel who was on another team.
She gave each of her team a once over to reasure herself that they were all fine and in good health "Lets get this over with"Raven was not one to shed the needless blood of others, but by the gods she will do what she needed to gain the upper hand in this rat race.
A strange sensation flowed through her as she began the short descent "Try anything funny, and I will take this place down along with anyone inside"

Nat's eyes were wide with fear as he watched Raven vanish from veiw. He was unable to move and scarcly took a breath. His hands, although clenched into fists, trembled with a mixture of emtions. Unable to stay on his feet, the young Owl sat on the floor and awaited the outcome.

[EDITED]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:18 am

Thomas hopped into the hole after Raven and fell the short distance and soon after began to talk to her. "Yeah yeah. The last thing I want to do is allow this place to be brought down. Especially by an Owl. Anyway, miss, how do you even know there is something here? Most of these spots we seal just to drawl people like you out." Thomas admitted to the girl as the walked deeper down the oddly lit corridor. On the inside, the place resembled a long, dark hallway much like a tomb. There was no smell, but dust littered the air. Thomas could sense and aura coming from the place, but he didn't pay it any mind. If he found something interesting, he'd kill her, then the President, then just leave. He was something like a hero now. The death of the President would only help him and his team. Others though would fall and perish.

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:45 am

"Going through all this trouble just to lure out the compertition. An old tatic that never goes out of date" And for most it would have worked alone, but something else was pulling Raven along, tempting her. "I don't know if there is anything here, just like yourself"
It was a dangerous situation, no matter which angle Raven looked at it. She could very well die here. Nonetheless she kept moving, her blue eyes darting around, searching for anything out of place, she could have mentioned the strange aura like sensation that played on her nerves, but choose to hold her tongue "It never hurts to check these places, right?" She would never trust this man, he was no better then the humans who had tormented their kind for far to long
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:28 pm

((Fallen Phoenix / UNS (Will) - This post has nothing to do with plot. It’s just a Benkei WTF moment. I just needed him and Will to meet. And yeah, it’s long. So, skip it if you don't want to read.))

The twin ice water state bearers, Flo and Kojiro, charged for Sibal, shortly after Owen leoparded his way to the UNS machine thing. It was such a classic totally out-of-time-period random sight to see Owen suddenly transform into a giant T-Rex and stomp down toward Sibal. It would have made it only funnier to see Owen’s T-Rexs eyes suddenly look confused if Raven was not screaming that she had taken hostage of the American president. Then, the foot smashed down. Benkei found it sort of funny, but he was glad he wasn’t the one getting smooshed. That ended the fight, or Raven really did, as Sibal took the hit and retreated toward where some of the other UNS members were gathered. Benkei didn’t like the look of Thomas at all. Why take the president hostage? This was worse than hijacking that train! Why was Raven going down there alone and not allowing even useless Nova to go with her? He didn’t like that. Maybe he was being paranoid, but was there some sort of ambush down there? He remembered his younger brother and him getting into some situation like that before. Of course, Benkei had been the one to get his brother and himself out of there because his younger brother was as useful as a scrap piece of paper when it came to fighting. On the other hand, give the younger brother a nuclear bomb to build, he'd probably be able to do it if he didn't have any morals.

The Shield Owl headed toward the hole that everyone was circling about or a view, but Benkei narrowed his eyes upon seeing a suspiciously familiar looking blonde. Are! Nandayokoru is HE doing here? The Japanese blinked. His wealthy neighbor from Japan, some guy named Will, was here for some reason. It was the guy whose house he had tried breaking into on a dare and failed. He got caught while trying to cross the wall when his pants somehow got stuck on the tiles of the top of the wall…and then his pants had ripped and he fell head over into a pool of water on the other side of the wall inside the estate, creating an all too obvious loud splash. Now, that was just embarrassing. His parents had scolded him for trying to break into a house in the first place, but the blonde man hadn’t taken it too seriously and had invited Benkei back to visit and to have a friendly spar in a dojo type facility on the estate. Well, that was just weird. What type of person invites an intruder onto the estate? The Thorinaganos and the man were sort of family friends, but they didn’t really have much interaction with each other. Benkei had no idea why that was...the part about being supposed family friends anyway. He just assumed it was due to being neighbors. The guy had been there for as long as the Shield Owl remembered anyway. “Oy! Oji-san!” the Shield Owl hollered.

As Will watched Raven and Thomas descend into the hole with a smirk, he heard a familiar male voice shouting for an “uncle.” The last time he had heard that voice was when he was still in Japan. He turned and saw Benkei trotting toward him. He frowned. “Benkei Thorinagano, what are you doing, young man?” The Japanese teen clearly did not recognize that Will was the Satan Owl. When they had sparred before back in Japan, it was only for physical training, and nothing with powers. In addition, Will had never truly acted like Satan enough for Benkei to make the connection.

“What are you doing here, Will ojii-san?” Benkei asked in response, looking at Will suspiciously. “I’m fighting for a better world!”

Make up your mind, you brat. Call me an uncle or an old man, not both. How ironic. Will had kept his end of the bargain with his old friends centuries ago on keeping gang members away from the Thorinaganos, and here Benkei was, getting himself into this whole Owl war mess. “Go home, you baka, unless you want to die. I’m not your tomodachi here.” The Satan Owl replied forcefully. “I’m here to kill people like you. Now, get the f*ck out of here unless you want to die.” He shoved Benkei away, but Benkei just looked at him confused. Fine, that was stupid. Benkei was stubborn. He wouldn’t just leave because of one phrase Will said to him.

“What do you mean by that?” Benkei frowned. “Come with me to the Fallen Phoenix, and we can fight together to get the world straight.” He knew Will wasn’t a pushover when it came to sparring due to his experiences in the dojo complex back in Japan. Then again, he didn’t realize that Will was more than two thousand years older than him.

Damn it. He’s just like you, Brand. The Japanese kid just wasn’t leaving. “I will kill your nakama, all of them!” Will threatened with a sadistic smirk, allowing the air around them to drip with an aura of bloodlust and killing intent. This was a side he had never shown Benkei previously. “I am a member of the UNS, Benkei, and you’re not.” Was Benkei an idiot, asking Will this kind of stuff with everyone around? Hmph. Well, Benkei didn’t really need to leave the area since no fighting was going on, but Will wanted him out. Technically, if Benkei died on the battlefield, Will had still kept his bargain about keeping gangs away from the Thorinaganos. But still… what a stupid anticlimax.

Benkei stared at Will dumbfounded. The atmosphere had suddenly gotten really intense, and his neighbor, for lack of a better description, appeared to be an akuma. Of all teams, his neighbor was a member of the UNS. What did that say about Will? Did he even know this man? The aura was stifling, but with a growl of annoyance, Benkei swung a punch at Will. “You’re not making sense, Oji-san. Did the UNS brainwash you or something?”

You’re f*cking kidding me. Will caught Benkei’s fist easily. “Well, let’s make this a bit clearer for you then, Benkei. Ever hear of the Satan Owl? Well, congratulations, you’ve now officially met him. I’ll toy with the world as I please, and if you cross me, don’t bother running. I’ll hunt you down and destroy everything you’ve ever held dear.” Benkei just needed some persuasion. That was all. Will’s voice dropped to a whisper. “Now, be a good boy and run home.” He let go of Benkei and smiled too innocently to be taken that way as black lightning fluttered to life along one of his arms. “…before I change my mind and kill you.” He leered, and for a moment, his mouth seemed to curve into Satan’s form. It disappeared just as quickly as it had showed.

Besides the fact that Benkei thought that Will was acting a little crazy, the Shield Owl knew that his neighbor was being truthful. Who would lie about being a freaking demon? The amount of power that Benkei could feel coming from Will was monstrous, and then suddenly, Benkei remembered the online videos he had seen screening Che’s speech at the White House over a year ago. Someone that looked like Will had been there, and Che had mentioned Will’s name… The videos had been sort of blurry online, and some of the footage just wasn’t clear or close enough for him to immediately realize it was his neighbor by sight or even by ear because he had been listening to a subbed version. It hadn’t hit him at all. “See you back in Japan, Oji-san…” Benkei managed to mutter as he started quickly walking away from Will toward his other team members, looking back every now and then at the blonde who was chuckling like a devil…even though Benkei did not believe in God or Devil. What a weirdo…It was going to take some time for Benkei to absorb what had just happened, especially now that it had hit home who Will was, and he had seen him in person. Well, maybe he just had too many sake bombs…

((Translation Guide:
Are = Huh
Nandayokoru = What the f***
Oji-san = uncle
Ojiisan = old man/grandpa
Ojii-san = Scythe trying to show Benkei mixing the two so it’s not obvious which one Benkei means.
Baka = idiot
Tomodachi = friend
Nakama = close friends/companions/sort of like family
Akuma = demon
Sake = Japanese alcohol

Edit))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 pm

(((I am really sorry I have not been able to post much. I am getting a ton of hours at work and I have finals coming up. Hopefully everything will calm down soon though.)))

Cady nodded at Armand and began running toward the tower. Nearly all of the fighting had stopped but you could feel the tension in the air.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 am

"I guess not." Thomas amiably replied. "Then again, I normally don't have to. There isn't anything left in the ruins usually. Oddly, I think there is something in here though..." Thomas looked over to his side and spat a wad of Negation he had been chewing. It didn't taste like anything, but in this situation where he had to carefully plan his steps, he needed something to relax himself. After taking the second long break from reality, the walls of the hallway illuminated. Light blue inscriptions that were in a different language appeared against the walls. The Negation that covered Thomas's left hand became brittle and fell off. That wasn't a good sign. By now, they had progressed so deep within the tunnel that no one could hear them. Having the protective liquid that covered his body become as brittle as dead leaves wasn't something that he could remain calm for. With that, he finally made his attack. He spat at Raven's back hoping that the gob would hit her. If it did, the end result of the process that would soon take place would be death and because she was in contact with the President, it would spread to him.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 pm

(Hope this works if not I will edit/delete it)

Demios was having trouble keeping up with what was going on and as he went to get closer to try and make sense of what was going on he noticed the satan owl talking to one of the Phoenixes. He frowned this didn't seem right. He then noticed Will didn't kill the man although he threatened to. He took his chance as Benkei walked away to head towards him "Your losing your touch old man I would have thought you'd have killed him" He said. Right now he was cautious he remembered what happened the last time he and Will had fought. Even with the Raven powers he knew he could only last so long against Will unless he lucked out. "So why didn't you kill him, we all know you could have" He said. He felt like Will might be playing him, but he still wasn't sure what to make of the satan owl.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games