Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blowjun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:39 am
User Image

.:: Zane Thunder ::.

Zane noticed Scarlet entering the room. So he decided to move towards where she is sitting. "Watcha reading" He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am
User Image
Scarlet was so deep in her reading that she jumped and nearly dropped her book. She was embarassed and blushed so she looked down. It's a book from Zerenia called Seithe ze Taria. It's sorta like Romeo and Juliet but with this they are in a war and are supposed to kill each other. She spoke in a soft voice which just made the war and killing part sound creepy.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

blowjun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am
User Image

Zane wanted to read the book. So he decided to ask if he could borrow it. "Do you mind letting me read that book?" He questioned Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am
User Image
Scarlet looked and him as he spoke then back at the book. Hmmm. Hold on. She wondered if she could do this but never bothered to try. She started to hum and closed her eyes. She started to glow a dim crimson glow as a second book started to form from nothing. The words flowed through her mind as they tanslated and the words filled the book. By the time she was done she was noticably paler but seemed alright. Here you go. She was a bit dizzy but she handed Zane the book with the same old smile.

(I hadn't realized that when I typed it...)  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

blowjun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Zane accepted the book from her hand and started to read. He then looked back at Scarlet, he was wondering why she was pale. "Hmm, you okay?". He opened the book and started to look at the pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
Um yeah sorry. It just takes more power to create something from nothing than it is to summon things that already exist. Scarlet took a drink of her vitamin water and started to stand up. I'm sorry. I need to go lie down for a while.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

blowjun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

Zane studied Scarlet after all she is a fox-girl but that doesn't matter. "Well okay, I'll just read this book and I'll tell you when I finish okay?" he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Scarlet smiled and waved at Zane. Bye bye. If you need me just go to my room alright? The door is always open for you. She headed out the door and made her way to her dorm room.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:04 pm
"So he thinks it's your fault?" Lena asked Jack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:41 pm
Vincent let out a low chuckles as he sat next to Demetri and looked at the others  

Mistress Scarlet Rose

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 pm
"yes he dose ever sence then he has been prone to get into fightsfor people but most of the time he eather brakes there mind or kills them there" he said pulling out a black colt .45  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 pm
"I dunno, I mean he's seemed a lot happier lately." Lena mumbled then smiled at Jack. "He even got himself a girlfriend."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm
jack laughted a bit when he heard the last part" wow she must be brave a hell to get near him oh and sorry for asking but how do you know him anyway" he said looking at the colt then back at lena  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm
She pointed her chin at Damian. "My brother pulled a prank on him, and now they hate each other." she sighed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:21 pm
"sounds fun" he said looking over at damian "have they tryed to kill each other yet"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games