Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 am
CharmerX
Bolt BioHazard
CharmerX
A wise choice~
*he said with a smile standing on his two hind legs to try and give himself some hight although he still had to look up. He folded his two paws together*
You seem very spiritual!
*His emerald eyes gleamed a bit*
I like that! It shows you contemplate alot! 3nodding

spiritual heh.... he repeated as his shadow seemed to move away
you could say that.

well your an interesting character yourself enough youre the first feline i ever met
he said curling his long striped tail

Oh really? *he tilted his head a bit and his ears tweaked* Well, I have with such a beautiful area I'm a little suprised that no other felines have arrived . . . could be scared of being eaten? . . . *His tail flickered a bit* I will say that I'm not particularly fond about the dog groups in general, but I like wolves and foxes for some reason . . . *shrugs* probably because they resemble cats! *he said with a gentle smile*

major`s experssions didn`t really show but he would be smiling too
im going to go look around before i fall asleep major`s shadow said before going away major`s eyes turned grey
don`t mind evander he can be a little anti social
anyways im caught in between canines and felines and sometimes that fact doesn`t sit too well but it has its advantages
he said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 am
Larka lifted a lip in disgust at the thought of entering the swamps to follow a demon and his black arts master. With the possibility that Raiden would also be there. There was no way this would end up good. Even if they didn't find anything there, the swamps were not a pleasant place to go. "So, what will you have us do, Alpha? Should we head to the swamps now or wait until nightfall? Or even tomorrow?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:08 am
major yawned small wisps of smoke seemed to come out he laid down still looking at charms  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 am
Very well then! *Charms said with a smile as he watched Major wander off. Charms made his way to one of the ponds nearby and sat down looking at his reflection in the cool and clear water. He noticed Major's gaze out of the corner of his eye but had decided not to say anything as he didn't want to seem like a nag so he just sat there. The air was warm so he closed his eyes and turned his upward to the sky*  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:18 pm
major smelled something
a peregrine falcon landed on his nose
major tried to hold a sneeze back from the feathers
the falcon snickered  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:10 pm
"Sssshamanisssstic Magiks? Damn. Its eassssierrrr, powerrrrrwissse, for the "High Magikssss" to summon Crrrreaturrrresss from the Abyssal Rrrrealm, but Ssssshamanisssstic Magik issss far less prrrreparrrration to sssummon.."

He mulled things over; Having a Demon Summoner in the area was a bad thing, and could explain the odd dearth of Magik he'd been sensing for a while; the Summoner was diverting the natural flow of Magik to feed his efforts.

He flicked a wing as Larka, having crept up unnoticed, spoke, and he sighed; he couldn't function in a marsh. Forests were bad enough with his wings, but in a marsh, he'd break a foot pretty fast; his forepaws were the worst possible shape possible and he snagged stuff enough in the forest surrounding the Den with his talons already. Add in the fact that he was a DESERT Gryphon, not a Plains or even a Forest Gryph, and things got worse from there; he didn't make the right quantity of water repelling oils to keep his feathers dry. He'd quickly become waterlogged in a marsh, and that could be lethal for a Gryphon.

He sighed again, then lashed his tail.
"If into a Marsssssh thissss ssssummoner issss, then I cannot follow. I'm the wrrrrong brrrrreed to function in a marrrrrssssh. I am ssssorry, but that is the way it isssss; I will end up brrrrreaking a paw, and I doubt that any of you, with the posssssible exceptio of Kirrrriassss, could carrrrry a crrrrripled Grrrrryphon out of a marrrrrssssh"

He held up one of his scaled paws as a example, then glanced over at the Dragoness as he spoke; in her dragon form, she'd have the same problems as he. worse, possibly; She weighed more than he, in all likelihood, and if she encountered a patch of quicksand or a hidden deep pool of water, she'd sink like a stone.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm
ah ahh ahHHCOO!! jason sneezed covering his mouth but the flames came out his nose and set fire to the falcon`s tail feathers
it screeched and flew into the pond a few minutes later soaked and pretty "p"ed off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 pm
*Charms was startled by the sneeze but even more startled when the falcon flew into the pond as some water had splashed on him*
RAWR! *Sound of a frightened cat xp *
*He then looked into the pond with steam coming off of him*
mmmm~! *he licked his lips* dinner~! *His eyes glared and he got on all fours and snuck up on his prey, making sure to be ever so quiet*  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 pm
(X3)
jason could heard the falcon`s thoughts from a connection and recognised its voice his ears dropped as he watched charms
charms i don`t think thats a good idea he said with a small smirk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 pm
Kiba wondered near the human village and watched as the children played and the adults worked. He laid down out of sight and sighed. "I guess they aren't too different than us." His thoughts went back to what happened and he let out a deeper sigh. "I'm a moron..."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm
I rolled over and looked towards the cave entrance, hearing a howl not too far off. I made a face and shruggd out of the furs, walking to the cave entrance. I stood there for a moment, not seeing anyone, then decided to go for a walk myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm
all these thoughts about eating was making major hungry
besides the strong smell of burnt feathers major sniffed the air for something else he may of been forced to prey on humans and look alikes by his creator salmagundi but he was determined to change one step at a time  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 pm
{{ Psst, the human in the springs was cloaked by the Alpha's wards/shields }}

I came back to the meadow that I had caught my buck in and looked around. It seemed quiet enough, just enough noise to make sure there were no predators around. I explored it some more, getting a layout of the land.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 pm
Kiba had left the human village and walked to a neighboring river. He started to drink, but he looked at his relection and sighed. "What am I going to do?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games