Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Mayah Playah

smirking he nodded. "you're right, i haven't.... i'm...just gonna take a small nap...." he sighed, curling into his love and kissing him before he fell asleep

"okay.... but remember, you can always talk to me" she sighed, gently kissing her forehead.

letting out a tiny sigh, Nightshade gave Inna's hand a tight squeeze. "its.... weird to be back here..." he murmured softly, chewing on his cheek. "...where would Erysichthon and my grandfather be?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick sighed, holding his husband tightly. "And so the c**k-blocking begins," he murmured, falling asleep.

Hattie nodded, closing her eyes. "Al-alright..."

Inna pulled Night closer, kissing his temple. "Erysichthon said in his room, so let's go." Pulling him along, he finally stopped in front of a large, ornate, black door. He pushed it open, revealing a fully-clothed, asleep Famine laying beside a naked Thanatos, holding him tightly. "Are...are they cuddling?!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling softly, Xaene curled into him more.

"i love you, mockingbird." she hummed, brushing her hand through her hair.

shaking his head, Nightshade hugged Inna's side. "no, grandfather does that... out of habbit... besides, didn't erys say that he's been out cold since yesterday?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I love you too," she said quietly, still trembling.

"I don't want to know how you know he's a cuddler," he sighed, pulling a hand through his hair as he gripped Night by his waist. "We should get to healing him soon. Erys won't be able to hold on for much longer before Grigorii takes over again."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"...c-can we.... can we take a nap....?" she sighed, her eyes getting heavy. maybe she really did give Hattie too much of her energy....?

"back at the appartment in greece, he used to fall asleep while watching tv with me and my mothers.... it was really awkward..." he shivered slightly before nodding. "i can't believe he took a carrier... its... different..." he sighed, quickly tying his hair up into a ponytail.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Al-alright," she replied, closing her eyes and curling into Snow's side.

"And I can't believe that it's Drake," said the Frenchman, pushing his braid over his shoulder and releasing his lover. "After the Companion ceremony, Drake will be the first one to be a Carrier."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling, Snow pulled Hattie back to lay on the bed before curling into her and falling asleep.

"....wait when did they get engaged?" night blinked, his eyes wide as he walked over and gently shook Erys, trying to wake him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

{{I think, until Hattie gets over what happened, she's going to be a uke...}}

He sighed and picked up Erysichthon, who simply grumbled and refused to wake. Setting him on the couch, he returned to Night and put his glasses on. "A few months ago, I believe," he said, handing Night the other pair of glasses in his pocket. "Around the time we met, actually."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm
Mayah Playah

{mkay. snow won't mind~}

"oh..." he smiled and gently pecked his boyfriend on the lips. "well, it was a time full of love~" he hummed before gently pulling off one of his gloves to check his grandfather's temperature. "hm..... 105.6" he frowned, pulling his glove back on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You take care of him. I'll help Erys," said Inna, his playfulness gone. After forcing the barrier around Erysichthon to go down, he started to heal the wounds Grigorii had, finishing quickly. "Done."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding, nightshade pulled up his bag of medicines and started to search around for something to help the old God, sighing as he found a small lime green vile that he quickly injected into his grandfather's arm. "he should start to recover soon...." he sighed, putting the needle away after cleaning it. "since we're here... i'm gonna go check and see how one of my other patients is doing..." he sighed, pushing his glasses up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"And I'll go get something from Snow," he replied, pulling Night close by his waist. After a brief kiss, he pulled away and smiled, releasing him. "I'll see you in our room, alright?" He pulled away, walking off towards Snow's room. Opening the door, he walked inside and sighed. Knocking on the door frame, he leaned on it and crossed his arms. "Snow! I need you to make some more shots for Night when you can."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm
Mayah Playah

rolling over to look up at inna she yawned. "has he really used them all?" she asked, holding Hattie in her arms still.

letting out a long sigh, Nightshade made his way over to the newly-wed's room, walking in without a word. "time for your check up, Xaene..."

"urgh.... now?" Xaene moaned, rolling over only to blush hard as he noticed his morning wood.
"yes now. you haven't come in for one since last year. these are supposed to be bi-monthly things." he frowned, setting his bag down and pulling out his stethoscope.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Hattie didn't stir, too tired to even awake.
"Yes," he answered simply.

Dominick sat up, rubbing his eyes. "What's going on?" Upon noticing Nightshade, he grabbed Xaene and pulled him onto his lap, covering their laps with the blanket. "What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"alright.... do you have the shots with you? they're a pain in the a** to get...." she huffed, sitting up straight.

"i'm here to give Xaene his check up." night frowned and crossed his arms. "i need to make sure his heart hasn't gotten any weaker then it is." he added, realization hitting him when he heard the demon moan. "wait, you haven't told him, have you?"
"i..... i was getting around to it....." the dragon-demon mumbled, pulling himself from his husband's grasp and sitting still for night so he could just get this over with.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games