Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 am
xd Yeah. Each level they gain stats which you need to personally apply under the abilities tab on the main Coliseum page. The same area you use ability stones in. (Which are also rather important at least once you get past level 5)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 am
You get stat points as you level up, Cricket; I don't think you get them any longer from individual battles. Though yes, you need to go apply them once the dragon has been leveled.

EDIT: So, really, what Dizzy said xD  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 am
Ahh I want the site to come back up I have eggs that hatch today I think  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am
Thanks! I had the stones figured out, though the ones I added didn't seem to help much. I've been struggling to get one trio of dragons to level 7 so I could add more stones.

I just couldn't figure how people could be getting so much loot from the coliseum. All I could manage to get was feather or an insect for each round of battle in the Training Grounds.

And I had to get my trio to level 6 before they could survive a round in the 2nd battle area.

Now I'm anxious to go look at my dragons points and I can get to them. crying  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 am
Vashtya
I'm the same way, Frosty--I've seen a few dragons...but they're few and far between. However, I find that when either secondary or primary colors match the tert, circuit can look really nice--because it shows up only on the main body or wings, which is kinda neat, imo!

That said, Khryssie, dat snapper = jealousyyyyy *w* so cute!

-nod nod- i've seen some that were horrifically done. it was like colour clash to the max.
Oh oh I have seen that bit about primary being the same as tertiary then Circuit was used on that. it looked cool.
I have also seen someone with a white primary + secondary, plus light blue tertiary with gembond. That spiral dragon was stunning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 am
There were some other tert genes shown in the pre-beta videos. The 'points' one looks cool. I hope they come out with that one. It colors the wingtips and legs below the knee.

There was also a ghost one that added spots like eye spots, in the area near the wing edges.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm
I see the numbers online increasing, but I still get the 'maintenance' message when I try to log in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:49 pm
It's just guests I think. If you click it only Undel is logged in.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:04 pm
New update:

Update 3: We are continuing to work very hard on the issue, and conducting tests while the site remains in maintenance mode. We understand that having the site down is frustrating to you all, but it is the safest way for us to work on resolving the problem, especially because it involves gems. Throughout the maintenance we are keeping on top of dragon energy, eggs, and preserving everyone's Well Fed bonuses. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the site will be open again, but will be working our hardest to ensure it is as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:06 pm
Dizzy_Kat
It's just guests I think. If you click it only Undel is logged in.

Oh, I see. It must be everyone trying to log in. Since you can still read the forums and a troll through random lairs, we all look like guests.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:14 pm
I wanted to hatch my eggiesss... *Sighs and curls*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:03 pm
The good thing about this downtime is not having to feed the ridiculous amount of dragons in my lair. The downside is that I was planning to exalt them all today anyway. 3<

Tyyyg, congrats on water dominance! I will take you up on that offer soon. xD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 pm
I am water too if anyone needs help~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 pm
I was going to mention I thought you were Water too Elvy smile  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 pm
Looks like it'll be down overnight, but the update is nice. Glad they're not doing a rollback and I hope we can all hatch our eggs and whatnot tomorrow. It'd suck to see water flight loose out on too much of their dominance time.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games