Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi watched as the kids had a group hug, smiling a little at them. She then noticed as Jaecen left the room and followed behind him.

As Aliya explained what the stone does, Odayaka stared at it as her ears moved a little. There was one thing she feared would happen if she held the stone. However, there was only one way of finding out. When Aliya handed her the stone, she gulped, "S-So...j-just focus magic...into my hand...?" She slowly closed her eyes, hoping what she feared would happen doesn't happen. However, as she held the stone, it just rested in her hand. It didn't feel hot, or wet, nor did its weight change at all. She opened her eyes and stared at the stone, her ears twitch. She sighed of relief, but upon doing so, the stone began to shake. It shook violently and began to flash every few seconds. This began to make Odayaka panic as she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to drop the stone, but she also didn't want to hold onto it anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:48 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie smiled warmly in hopes it would give Lana more confidence as she spoke. "That is what I wanted to hear. Every member of our team is important and everyone of them we know is safe, but one. So like you said, lets go make sure he is at least safe." Rosalie looked back to Xero who slept soundly and then to Ridley who seemed annoyed even though Rosalie knew she couldn't do anything right now besides watch over Xero and the others with the spell she received for her mischief. Rosalie then looked back to Lana and smiled warmly once more. "Well you know what direction he went last so you lead."

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( After this post I am going to split off Rosalie and Xero. ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:41 am
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Quickly, Aliya batted the stone out of Odayaka's hand. The stone clattered to the floor and Aliya sighed in relief. "I've never seen someone fail such a simple task..." Aliya stood up. "We'll have to start from scratch... At least until you can manage a read... I've never seen something like that."
Aliya walked over to the stone and picked it up. She looked at Odayaka. "Be glad I'm not giving up on you. Certainly, others would have handed you off to someone else by now. Anyways, were you calm when you did that? It felt rather shaky to me."

Jaecen went downstairs and out the front door. He stood on the porch and stared out at the yard. He was silent, lost in thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
kurai_18

User Image

"Maybe she's cursed herself? I wonder how that works out." Liya said curiously.
Then she grinned big
"yeah! Lets go!" she giggled, but then she stopped seeing Jaecen walk out onto the front porch.
She approached him and smiled deciding to hop onto a railing so she could at least be a little taller.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I freaked out because your appearance changed. Its my fault for that. I'm sorry."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:24 pm
Jaecen Light

He looked to X and replied gruffly. "Don't worry about it. Probably right of you to be scared with all that's happened to you in the past." He ruffled her hair and set his hands on the railing. Jaecen took a deep breath. "Listen, I'm sure Kurona already told you the details but I'm going to go over them again, alright?"
He waited for her reply and spoke again when he received it. "Kurona, as you know, is technically twenty something, even if she looks seventeen. I know more about her than she knows. Like, for instance, she tried to have a child once but she couldn't. I feel sorry for her. She even lost her first boyfriend because of it..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

Liya nodded but when the topic of Kurona trying to have a child and lost it, her smile disappeared.
"That's really sad. Jaecen....I still see you like a dad, what I pray that all children have. Your childish, but when you have to, you do grow up. I don't know how you are right now, but I am referring to how you were back at the academy. I am proud to have Kurona as my new mom. I never had one before. Carter is my guardian angel....well....heart too. You, your family. "

She squeezed her hands tightly together
"You all have given me so much to live for. "

She brushed her hair from her face
"I'm afraid of people who had red eyes because Jaster attacked me and his eyes turned red."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi leaned on the doorframe as Liya and Jaecen had a meaningful chat. She smiled and decided to watch, rather than cut in.
"She's quite the character." Namia spoke from behind her, though it seemed she wasn't startled at all, which disappointed Namia a little. "It's sad about her past however...I suppose it's true from all the information I read about her, about how crude she was treated as a nobody."
Tsuyoi sighed, "Don't remind me...damned Organization bastards..." her hate for the Organization seemed to still be strong as the thought of them greatly angered her. She growled a little, before covering her mouth again, "Damn it...why am I doing that?" she said to herself.

Odayaka looked down, poking her fingers together with her ears down. "Erm...w-well...I was actually...feeling afraid...because I expected something like that or worse to happen..." She looked up at Aliya, then back down, "And when it did happen...I got more scared..." Her ears moved a little, "Something...happened before that relates to this." she said, looking at the stone.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:41 pm
Jaecen Light

Aliya walked back over to her and placed the stone back in her hand. She then picked up a notebook and opened it to a certain page. "Still, you should give it another try but keep our eyes closed the whole time." She skimmed through the book. "Cyka blyat..."
Aliya read the page she had stopped on again. Then, she read it once more. That explains so much. This isn't your average magic the stupid school teaches. This is True Arcane Arts. She smirked before setting the book down, having read up on everything, including the elements corresponding reactions. I want to see if it flashes again... She might actually be a weather mage, as well as wind...
"Err... There's another form of magic within the fancy crap the academy teaches you. Magic they can't teach. All that's just basics. This is th' real stuff. And I mean creating golems out of earth, controlling storms, throwing globs of lava at people real stuff."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:49 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

Liya was shocked to hear Tsuyoi and what she said. She nodded to what Namia said but stayed silent.

"Its fine. No one has fond memories of the organanzation. Im still recovering memories.....I guess it wasnt too bad, I never really kept memories, I was a tool, not really even living." she sighed

"Disobey and everything you once knew is gone and they just.....I dunno." she sighed deeper. She did know but the memories were too graphic for her to describe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:57 pm
Jaecen Light

"Forget about it, kid. Your past, I mean." Jaecen said. "Now's the time for you to act like a kid, to experience exactly what kids should."
Jaecen smirked before returning his attention to the surrounding clearing, the garden, the ponds, and the treeline. Forgetting wasn't easy but even then, some day everyone has to fight their demons.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

"yeahh....." Liya dragged that out
"But I'm not gonna be growing up any time soon. Ene will grow up, me....ive been a kid for a very long time, and with Carter....yeah....I'm not growing up. Least....not for a while. There will always be the bad guys, a new organization, a new....um....foe." Liya wasn't good with words again

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 pm
Jaecen Light

Kurona walked out the door, hearing the latter half of what was said. She pointed to X. "Good word usage. Anyways, they're all set upstairs. Unfortunately, that completely drained my tanks so I'm walking blind."
"Shall we pick up where we left off?" Jaecen grumbled.
"Bite me, heavyweight." Kurona stuck her tongue out at him.
"I-I don't get it..."
"Gravity's affect, dumb a**."
Jaecen pointed to X. "Liya, don't pick up her language. As for you, thanks... I guess."
Kurona tilted her head in surprise. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Right. Even though you were only gone for like, a day..."
"What?" He stated mumbling to himself and counting on his fingers.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:15 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi remembered that Liya used to be in the Organization, feeling a little bad about what she said. She decided to just keep her mouth shut as Liya and Jaecen continued to converse. The Kurona joined in and it seemed her and Jaecen began to argue again. Tsuyoi sighed...but then again, she did say they could continue after they resolved Erin's situation. She then raised her eyebrow when Jaecen questioned when Kurona said it'd only been a day since he was gone. "Yeah...it's only been about a day since you left on your dangerous journey." Tsuyoi reassured.

Odayaka's ears perked up when Aliya spoke of creating golems, controlling storms, and throwing globs of lava. "Oh! That does sound kinda like me...except I don't summon golems, I summon a giant crab. And erm...I can shoot globs of any sort of magic actually. As for controlling storms...I haven't done anything like that yet." she said, her ears twitch.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:34 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana nodded at Rosalie and looked at Red, laughing nervously as she noticed her annoyance too, "Don't worry Ridley, we won't take long. As soon as we find Denver, we'll hurry right back okay?" She then looked at Rosalie and then towards the door as she began to leave. "Last time I saw Denver...he was making his way towards the town...but, it's most likely that he's no longer there...still, it doesn't hurt to check." she explained as she walked alongside Rosalie out of the manor.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:25 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero slept soundly upon the couch he was left on while everyone was still active. Even though time continued around him he slept with no dreams. Almost as if he was just blinking even if he awake refreshed his mind was but a void.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games