Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

shinn_luna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Nyao, I'm confuzzled @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:44 pm
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan my account got hacked so I had to make a new one and will be using this one or my now mule Gir the screaming robot.. XD))

Xia smiled as she continued to bathe in the sun, her golden eyes glancing at all the people who strangely seemed to be all girls. "Ah no fun for me.." she said with a bit of a mischeivous smirk on her lips.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:47 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan my account got hacked so I had to make a new one and will be using this one or my now mule Gir the screaming robot.. XD))

Xia smiled as she continued to bathe in the sun, her golden eyes glancing at all the people who strangely seemed to be all girls. "Ah no fun for me.." she said with a bit of a mischeivous smirk on her lips.

((Hey! There is one guy here!)) Exvarol laid back in the lawn chair admiring all the pretty ladies. "Ah, this is the life..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 pm
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

((Hey! There is one guy here!)) Exvarol laid back in the lawn chair admiring all the pretty ladies. "Ah, this is the life..."
Namine walks up to him"you are enjoying your self arent you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:12 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

Exvarol just smiled. "You don't know the half of it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Xia turned her head to see a boy watching her. "Aww.. So there is some guys here.." she said, a smirk forming as her lips as she winked at the boy, pulling her sunglasses half-way down to her nose.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:58 pm
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

"I can tell that. Your the only guy here so its easy to guess that you are enjoying this. So whats up?"Namine sat down by him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

"I can tell that. Your the only guy here so its easy to guess that you are enjoying this. So whats up?"Namine sat down by him.
*marluxia jumps over fence in his bathing suit with a beer in hand* hey everyone *lays down in chair*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

*jumps over fence in his bathing suit with a beer in hand* hey everyone *lays down in chair*
"make that two guys here"Namine got up and walked to the boy"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*jumps over fence in his bathing suit with a beer in hand* hey everyone *lays down in chair*
"make that two guys here"Namine got up and walked to the boy"who are you?"

"Hey dude take a seat, the view from here is really nice...
Exvarol looked over and saw a pretty girl with sunglasses wink at her. "How you doin'?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:29 pm
((crap i forgot to post that hes mar))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:55 pm
hydra4
((crap i forgot to post that hes mar))
((you baka well just say he gots a new look and so it is different looking so namine didnt know it was mar))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:52 pm
Xia giggled softly. "Well, and you?" she cooed, sitting up in her lawn chair with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:48 am
Exvarol smiled coyly and flicked his hair out of his face. " I'm really not doing too bad."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Xia smirked a bit as she summoned her vines which slid over to Exvarol and gently cupped his chin. She leaned close to his face and asked softly, "Wanna join me for a swim then?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games