Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:18 pm
"Shhhh....."  
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
*in pain* no dont itll get you to ahhhhhhh grr it wont stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *holds head in pain*

" you dont think im use to them....?' bixyll went into his head and searches around for something
no i can deal with it *pushes him out*  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
*in pain* no dont itll get you to ahhhhhhh grr it wont stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *holds head in pain*

" you dont think im use to them....?' bixyll went into his head and searches around for something

" Just knock him out....Get him out of the pain and then search for the cause." Drarak rushed over to them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:21 pm
*in pain* drarak keep away from me im still in pwhen you grabbed me by my tail and carried me like that  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:23 pm
"that was very mean Drarak."Continues to hold naota."naota who is selena? who called me that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"that was very mean Drarak."Continues to hold naota."naota who is selena? who called me that."
shes my sister  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:28 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shes my sister
"you called me your big sister then."Berry smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:28 pm
hydra4
*in pain* drarak keep away from me im still in pwhen you grabbed me by my tail and carried me like that

" sorry...but Im trying to help you here now" Drarak bent down and looked for any other things that might be a source of pain on him  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shes my sister
you look like my sister *still in pain* but when i wasnt in pain you looked like a different person  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:32 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shes my sister
you look like my sister *still in pain* but when i wasnt in pain you looked like a different person
"naota why did you take the pain had. when you went inside my mind you took the pain away from. "Berry put her hand on his forehead.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shes my sister
"naota why did you take the pain had. when you went inside my mind you took the pain away from. "Berry put her hand on his forehead.
hte reason i did it is i dont want my friend to get hurt  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:03 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shes my sister
"but now your in pain because of me......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i dont care iv been in pain worse before the pain of being alone to die to not lov *stops and starts coughing up blood*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:09 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i dont care iv been in pain worse before the pain of being alone to die to not lov *stops and starts coughing up blood*
"naota stop, i can handle the pain, you can't die."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"naota stop, i can handle the pain, you can't die."
no i must not put a lady in danger never  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games