Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm
(Um, I can't see Frostborn's post. question )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm
Esteban's eyes glowed bright red as he raised his arm in the air. All of the fire began to be sucked towards Esteban until it completely engulfed him. Slowly, it was sucked into a condensed orb of flame in Esteban's palm. With a loud groan, Esteban released the energy upward towards the sky, to prevent any more damage to his home. Once the energy had dissipated, Esteban slumped down, catching himself on Christine's shoulder. "Ev-everyone gather around me, if you please."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm
"This is Angelfate, Do need assistance?",as the ship Flew over head. Weapons armed, Ggear ready For launch. Kuu at the Commanders Chair.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm
Esteban looked up at the ship above. "Who do you work for," he asked as loud as he could manage.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm
Shintsu receeded into Demitre's mind and Demitre stood up and dusted himself off. "Quite a show there my man." He chuckled as he clapped Blaze on the back and smiled. "What's your name by the way?" he asked as he moved toward Estaban.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm
Natsume followed Demitre, her scythe shrinking until she could put it into her pocket. "Could you tell us what is going on?" she asked.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm
"hurrrrrrrrr!" growled Blaze

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Fang said. Knowing that attack would change Blaze's personality, from caring to destructive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm
Demitre sort of shrank away from the growling creature and he looked up when Angelfate approached. "Leave it up to them to approach when the fight is gone." He muttered. "NO WE DON'T NEED ASSISTANCE!!" He yelled up to the ship. "BUT COULD YOU MANAGE TO TOSS ME DOWN SOME CHOCOLATE BARS!?" His stomach growled in agreement and he shrugged at Natsume. "I gotta obey what my stomach wants sometimes."  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Estebangrimmaced as he heard the growl, snapping his head to face Blaze. "Oh no," he whispered as he shook his head. After a good shake, Esteban darted towards Blaze. He grabbed Demitre and Blaze, each by the arm. Using his momentum, he swung them away from each other. Dimitre was sent towards Christine, while Blaze went some distance away. "Blaze, you must gain control of yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm
Blaze's wings appeared and they wrapped around his body. He just stood there.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm
After his statement to the ship, Demitre found that he was thrown to the side by the doctor. He caught his balance before he plowed into the dagger lady. "My my doctor Estaban, is that how you treat all your patients?" He chuckled and gestured with his hands. "I'm just kidding" He smiled and walked back over to Natsume and randomly hugged her. "You saved my butt," he whispered, "thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm
Esteban held up a hand, getting in a stance in case things turned ugly. "Do not challenge me."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm
"Please, you've got to go get Blaze. He has completely reversed, his normal personality is opposite of the one now. We need to keep an eye on him." Fang said to Esteban.

"I'll do it!" Talon yelled before running off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm
The Kitsune Came down, Jumping form THAT height. Carrying a bag of chocolate and medical supplies. Landing on her Feet with little effort, "Now who said they need chocolate?".  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm
Esteban stumbled forward from exhaustion. Switiching in and out for forms on the fly was not easy. "Angel, you help your friend keep an eye on Blaze. Christine, would you come here please, and Dimitre and Natsume would you mind coming over here so we can talk?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games