Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 am

(( rofl rofl ))

From the corner of his eye Zann saw a strange box moving. Hmm...interesting. He walked over and began poking the box,
"Uh...anyone in here?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:43 am

Mifune breathed out. He let it out long, and slow. It was shallow. He slowly raised his head then opened his eyes. He had long ago made it outside, and began to warm up on the outside sand. He was trying it out on sand first, because of how it was less compact than dirt. He could travel through it easier...

He raised his hands then used the water walking technique. He slowly began to lower them, feeling the chakra on the bottoms of his feet lower into the sand itself. It began to kick up sand and he loosed it back up into the air a bit. "Too close..." He mouthed. He spit his toothpick out to the side, and it sunk into the tree that had his things leaning up against it. He tried it again. As he sunk back into the sand, he brought it down easier...
Then he shot up into the air. He landed five feet away from his original spot, then sighed. "I have no clue as to why the jutsu is rejecting me..."

He thought aloud, then rubbed his chin. He snapped his fingers and stepped forward, back onto the sand. He got it. He knew exactly what had to be done. As he manuevered his chakra back into the ground, he forcefully shoved his foot into the ground. It wouldn't phase completely, but suddenly it worked. His left foot was completely submerged in sand, and-!

He was stuck.

He cursed, then used the chakra on the bottom of his foot to shoot it back up, out of its stuck position.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:46 am

"umm no one is here?" The box said as it sprouted legs and ran for the gates.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:20 am

Zann scratched his head as he stared at the "box with legs". Hmm...weird. He stared after it quizzically, not knowing what to think.

(( blaugh blaugh ))

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Rahenno jumped down from the tree and walked to Zann. "Oy, Zann what's up?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:03 pm

User Image

So after Ueki finished the jutsu that he tired so hard to do. He He blew his breath. Cause he got that tried from just one jutsu. But he knew that he couldn't just quit there. Then when Rahenno-Sense came over and told him to do new jutsu. Ueki head just drop. He was hoping that sense would give him a little time but he didn't. All Ueki did pick up his head and said. " Yes Sense I would. " Then looked at the hand seal really good. Making sure when he do it, that he would get every hand movement right. Then when he did it the second time. Ueki watch the speed he did it in. So when Rahenno told him to do it. Ueki knew how to do it right. Ueki then focus hard as he tired to control charka. then Ueki pick up his arm and hand and started to do the hand sign at the speed of his sense did it. Then when he finished the jutsu. Then the wind picked up making dust. Then some light stone got in it too. The dust and stuff cover Ueki lower part and a little up top. Then ueki got done and looked at his Sense and wonder did he do it right.

Sanjii9227

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 pm

Mifune's eyes shot open. In a burst of speed, he shot into the ground headfirst then reappeared at the other end of the sandy field. The only problem was, he ended up on his shoulders, with his head still stuck in the sand. He fought to free himself, gasping for air when he finally surfaced completely. "Damn it... So close to a perfect jutsu... Damn." He brushed himself on, then stood panting. He would try again soon enough. So much distance was covered in that split second! Just by reversing the water walking jutus, Mifune had actually did it... He did the Inner Decapitation Jutsu...

He wasn't done. He practiced 4 more times, shooting in and out of the ground. He had to perfect this jutsu. If he could get an opponent in this position, he knew that the battle would be immediately over. Doton skills that go hand in hand are killer... He wouldn't be beaten with this...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:28 am

"Heh, nothing much, been training in different places." Zann said as he ran a hand through his now silver hair.
"Anyway, I was wondering if you could maybe train me in Fuuton jutsus of the highest level, Kage level jutsus?"

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:23 am

the clone looks and zanna and smirk. 'good to have you back. but....i sense something wrong. zann. meet me at mist forest" the clone said, and vanished.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:57 am

Zann looked slightly worried at this, Futashi normally won't warn him unless it was something important.

Reading his mind, Houzan sprang off from his shoulder and flew away from the academy, heading into the Mist forest. Whatever he sees, Zann will also see.

iZann

isaac ross18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 pm

((When do the genin exams take place? Unlike some losers i only want to get stronger.))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:29 pm

(Hey, Isaac, you up for an rp match? Come bug Mifune while he's practicing his jutsu, that will get him ticked off enough to fight you... XD )

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Rahenno notice that Zann change his hair to sliver. Guess great minds think alike. "Ok, Zann, Ueki head to my training grounds" Rahenno disappeared with the wind to his training grounds.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Jake Sat in a corner of the training grounds in the lotus position, focusing his mind on his chakra control.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games