Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDkelsie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:29 am

My name is Kelsie, I'm 15 and I live in New York.
I LOVE gaia, and I spend a ton of time on it.
I love eating, spending time with my boyfriend, and reading.
Harry Potter, Gossip Girl, and Summer Boys are some of my favorite series.
If I win anything, I'll probably spend the most on me, and some on my really awesome friends.
:]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 pm

HI! dramallama heart cheese_whine

XxTORACxX

Bat Goddess

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi, I'm Nyx and I go by Randi irl. I'm almost 21 (have to wait until november scream ), and I'm getting ready to start college classes finally, after deciding for sure what I want to do; I'm going to go for zoology as a major and try to work with animals in the future ^_^. Right now on gaia all i'm questing for is a demonbow which won't be too bad to achieve, so if i won a large sum of gold i would probably give an equal amount to my sister and good irl friend who are also joined to gaia. My interests include books, movies, almost anything that has to do with the night, bats, birds, and dark or gothic things. I go into more detail about myself at my webpage, so feel free to visit ^_^ Other than that, I'm just trying to enjoy life and having fun on gaia; it's nice to meet you all!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:29 pm

My username is Thirdcompany_natashalungr
My real name is Beth.
I am 14-years old.
I like Talking on Gaia, reading, and listening to music.
I dislike Cheese, And camras. stare
My favorite color is Black or red. biggrin

xXAkatsuki_KonanXx

sonic397

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:35 pm

hi im jayson and i really need the mil a day give away
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:05 pm

Hi! My name is Broadwaystar2b. I love to act, sing, dance, and hang out with my friends. I am 15 years old and I love talking on Gaia. My sister,Opera Phantomess, told me about it. I would use my winnings to buy things for my avatar, donate some of it to others, and maybe even buy things for others. biggrin

Broadwaystar2b

Toast

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:09 pm

My username is T0AST (whoa, big shocker there...oh and that's a zero, not an O.)
My name is Sabrina but most people call me Sab. There are a few people who call me other weird names I have accumulated over the past year but not as often.
I am 16 years of age and I have yet to take my driver's test and get my driver's license. D:
I will be a Junior in high school this fall.
I like being online and talking with my friends and other random people.
I really love my music...a lot. I listen to just about anything, mostly Rock and stuff relatively close to Rock.
I REALLY REALLY LOVE MEXICAN FOOD.
I REALLY REALLY HATE MOST ORIENTAL FOOD.
I'm craving bacon right now.
I live somewhere in the central timezone.

That's about all I can think of. If you wanna know more or whatever, talk to me and stuff. :3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 pm

hello i'm known as chimaira dissent i've been on gaia awhile and things are moving slowly with me getting my dream avi but im on about every day stop bye and say hi whenever you can

chimairadissent

krustytubesox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:15 pm

Well I guess Im gonna start of with, I am me weeeee rofl . Well I dont know what to say. I have been on gaia for a little more than a year and a half. I think Ive done pretty well for being hear for this long. I am 17 and I just graduated High School and am going to start college in the fall. i started gaia as a noob but quickly found out how things work but I never maid enough money for my dream items and for everyone else :3. I became a donator probably after two months of being on gaia. It started as 1-5K then I just donate 10-50K sometimes. I have thought about what I would do if I had my dream items and honestly. I would have nothing else to do with my own money. So I would probably end up donating most of my cash when Im done with my dream avi :# which is almost finished ^^. If I got 1 mil I have 700K to donate so I would probably just do that for a while :3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 am

Hey, I'm turnabout Improv but most of my friends just call me Ti (pronounced tee). I was just kind of bored so i decided to join after seeing banners in a bunch of people's sigs. If I win, im probably going to sell a bunch of my stuff, combine it with my winnings and buy an angelic scarf (I've wanted it since I joined). Any ways, fell free to pm me anytime. I love to chat and I'll be hanging out in the guild every so ofter as well.

Turnabout Improv

Panda Scissors

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi, I'm Panda. If I won, I'd buy a CoCo for for a few of my uber best friends, and be sure to get alot of semi-expensive stuff for me, so I can change my avatar everyday. and then I'll be able to do for my rich friends as they did for me~ lend me stuff so that I could look rich for a little while.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:19 pm

Hello all i am The Mind reaper
i live in the middle of no where so there isnt much to do
i like to hang out with friends and i work alot
other then that hobbies of mine are playing comp drawing and reading
i havent read much in a while

Mindreaper8

Sun Charm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:29 pm

Hi, I'm Kevin. I am 15 years old and live in Miami, Florida. I am a Christian and listen to Christian rock. My fav. music genre is alternative. I like Discovery channel and the shows on it. I like to read. I have a 4.0 GPA and my hobby is computer science.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:11 pm

I am Ookami. I don't give out my real name online to often. I like to make friends so that we can share the pixy stix of friendship and comadary. I love sugar. What would I do with lots of gold?....save it I guess. I like to make bouquets on gaia for my friends on easter and valentines day so I'd do that.

Ookami no yugure

ZeeGrimReaper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:41 pm

My name is ashton.
i'm 16.
I like by boyfriend, the shade of black, metal music, tigers, the internet, alcohol, and drugs ^_^ it's the life of a rock star ^_^
I don't like stupid people, or arrogant people. I also don't like loud people.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games