Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12217 12218 12219 12220 12221 12222 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty

No idea, but I know a few people mentioned that they wanted to get the DVD whenever it came out, so I figured I should mention that it's out.

Speaking of which, now I need to decide whether I want Dr. Horrible or Pikmin plushies. crying

It'd probably get more attention if you made a thread.

GET BOTH?!

Thread made.

Amazon has the Pikmin plushies, and I need $25 for free shipping. I'll probably go for just one plushie right now or something.

I honestly didn't know they even had Dr. Horrible plushies.

Wait, what?

OH WAIT.

Misread that earlier post.

I guess I read it like, "would you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream?" instead of, "would you like some vanilla, or chocolate ice cream?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty

No idea, but I know a few people mentioned that they wanted to get the DVD whenever it came out, so I figured I should mention that it's out.

Speaking of which, now I need to decide whether I want Dr. Horrible or Pikmin plushies. crying

It'd probably get more attention if you made a thread.

GET BOTH?!

Thread made.

Amazon has the Pikmin plushies, and I need $25 for free shipping. I'll probably go for just one plushie right now or something.

I honestly didn't know they even had Dr. Horrible plushies.

Wait, what?

OH WAIT.

Misread that earlier post.

I guess I read it like, "would you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream?" instead of, "would you like some vanilla, or chocolate ice cream?"

Ah. Okay, then.

My playlist just hit Slipping. >_>

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Of course, there's also the possibility I misread because I am dumb, but let's destroy my ego another day.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:23 pm

You know what I have a love/hate relationship with? Those heart candies that say like "lets d8" or "ur hawt" or other corny s**t like that. They taste good at the beginning but then by the end your throat is all gross feeling.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Regulust
You know what I have a love/hate relationship with? Those heart candies that say like "lets d8" or "ur hawt" or other corny s**t like that. They taste good at the beginning but then by the end your throat is all gross feeling.
I know its against gay/bi policy, but put it in your mouth for a while, suck on it, and then spit it out.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm getting off for a while. See you guys later.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Regulust
I know its against gay/bi policy, but put it in your mouth for a while, suck on it, and then spit it out.

That's kinda a waste when you have a huge bag of them.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Zephyrkitty
I'm getting off for a while. See you guys later.

See ya.

Waynebrizzle

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:31 pm

D=
I just got off the phone with my friend's mom
The one who ODed around Christmas, you know?

God.

She's a wreck.
I didn't know what to do.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 pm

WylrPnufh
D=
I just got off the phone with my friend's mom
The one who ODed around Christmas, you know?

God.

She's a wreck.
I didn't know what to do.
There isnt much to do. It sucks because its sometimes so sudden and when it is you usually have never dealt with something like that. The best thing you can do is just be a good friend and just be there, you dont need to even talk.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey guys! seach "xesttub" on this website.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm guessing that's a variant of google that takes words in a weird order, and you're trying to make us look at tub sex.

Waynebrizzle

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Waynebrizzle
I'm guessing that's a variant of google that takes words in a weird order, and you're trying to make us look at tub sex.
>_>
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Waynebrizzle
backwards google. It is buttsex. I am so glad I can read backwards.

Owwin

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Regulust
I always think those taste gross. They look cute, though. I just don't like eating chalk.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12217 12218 12219 12220 12221 12222 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games