Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:59 pm

Galdrea
HYPN0TiK
I need some opinions ...
For school we're having this art competition and the submission needs to be in by March 24
(so I have a really long time to work on this)
so what should I draw?!
your friends on gaia, of course! ^_^

Omg ...
Thats actually a really good fricken Idea. biggrin
OMG THANKS!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:07 pm

HYPN0TiK
Galdrea
HYPN0TiK
I need some opinions ...
For school we're having this art competition and the submission needs to be in by March 24
(so I have a really long time to work on this)
so what should I draw?!
your friends on gaia, of course! ^_^

Omg ...
Thats actually a really good fricken Idea. biggrin
OMG THANKS!
^_^ no problem!

PFDiva

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:13 pm

*Points to piccie 'cause of what Ivellias said* That particular picture was about a one in a million chance--it was self-took, so I was guessing to even get my profile in the picture, much less at that particular angle with the nice light and trees behind it...

Yeah-up.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:35 pm

Merlinic Matrices
*Points to piccie 'cause of what Ivellias said* That particular picture was about a one in a million chance--it was self-took, so I was guessing to even get my profile in the picture, much less at that particular angle with the nice light and trees behind it...

Yeah-up.

heh heh*nervous, scratchs abck of head* sweatdrop yeah tis cool...<.<

(really meant the quote under it*sweatdrop^-^*

Micaelae

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:56 pm

Ivellias
Merlinic Matrices

Yeah-up.

*Tsks*. Ya should've said so, then. Communication, people. *makes little eye rolling motions*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:05 pm

Merlinic Matrices
Ivellias
Merlinic Matrices

Yeah-up.

*Tsks*. Ya should've said so, then. Communication, people. *makes little eye rolling motions*

But the piccies coo' too, i like it^-^

a heh heh heh.....heh......... sweatdrop

Micaelae

PFDiva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:32 am

Ivellias
Merlinic Matrices
Ivellias
Merlinic Matrices

Yeah-up.

But the piccies coo' too, i like it^-^

a heh heh heh.....heh......... sweatdrop
ninja I've always thought the pic was freaky....but that might be because my compy is dark as all ********.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:43 am

gonk oh how i've lost track, the pages!

TheKnightmare

PFDiva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:21 am

TheKnightmare
gonk oh how i've lost track, the pages!
*patpats* none of us can keep track of the pages. we just read whatever we see on that page.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:36 am

*blink blink* Hiya! blaugh
*points to self* I'm Maryann but everybody calls me Sora. ^^ Nice to meet yall!

[Ridiculously Romantic]

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:02 am

Cant.beat.the.Riz.
*blink blink* Hiya! blaugh
*points to self* I'm Maryann but everybody calls me Sora. ^^ Nice to meet yall!

Welcome to RPR heart
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:47 am

*struts* teh Mello is no longer yellow!!!!! *struts off showing meh blue avi off agains*

krome_devil

- Vet Tech - 2011

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:15 pm

Allo Allo, I am new. ^^ Woot! I got in... -ish happy- My names Jay.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:23 pm

Hello, bunches of new people!

Gluggle! That's awesome *gluggles everyone*

Tanakietsu
Yoder

All very good ideas. I agree whole-heartedly. As far as the "No Magic" thing you stated, I wouldn't mind magic if it weren't so cinstricted to the 4 elements. Also, originality in how you prtray magic is good too. I mean the cheesey magic stuff is either "thrusting forth your hand and a fireball poofs out of nothing and begins speeding towards the target" or "chanting, effectviely concentrating your chi-crap until you can muster enough energy to make this uber-powerful ball of doom." I once read a very new and original apporoach on magic (he called it "Suhn," but it was actually the matter on the other side of death). He treated it as if, to reach this everflowing and eternal wellspring of Suhn, you had to open your mind and reach out into the unknown. It was sort of a trust with the Suhn. When invoking it, he made it sound almost material, like spiderwebs from your hands. Also, the description may sound as if you could reach unlimited amounts of Suhn, but you could only get as much as your body soul and spirit could handle. I quite enjoyed reading it.

That sounds very very cool, actually.

It is. The guy who wrote it was my cabin counselor at camp this past summer. The portion I read was around 2/3 of the book (all he had written at the time). It was amazingly written. One of the professors t the college he went to back in Ohio is also and editor and is acting as his. He thinks the book has great potential. He already has a little cult of fans following it at that college. He said that he will publish it within the next year or so. I'll let you know when it comes out, so you can check it out. Considering that I read 2/3 of the book in about 4 hours, It would be a good 6 hour read upon completion, but, since this guy is overlowing with ideas, it could be much longer.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

PFDiva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:04 pm

krome_devil
*struts* teh Mello is no longer yellow!!!!! *struts off showing meh blue avi off agains*
*pokes hat* whee...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games