Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12274 12275 12276 12277 12278 12279 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:19 pm
Why must all the items we all wish for be so pricey in stores real life and online?

Why must cash run the world when MANKIND created it?

How do I fully know I am Adult?

Is there a me in team or are they just a jerk?

Why can't I play Luigi alone in Mario when he's my favorite?

Why am I asking all the adult like questions?

WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? *turns into Dr. Robotnik from the old Sonic Adventures show*

oh dang now I got to try to get a blue hedgehog...

*sprays a hedgehog blue and then teaches it to run really fast and lets somebody else train it to be smarter then me*

*steps in doodoo* GAH! Eww gross! Why must hedgehogs poop when they move so fast? gonk  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:21 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 pm
hmmm  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 pm
Tobi Kaito
Why must all the items we all wish for be so pricey in stores real life and online?

*sprays a hedgehog blue and then teaches it to run really fast and lets somebody else train it to be smarter then me*

*steps in doodoo* GAH! Eww gross! Why must hedgehogs poop when they move so fast? gonk

So many questions...o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito

So many questions...o.o

Well I was curious. whee

So here's a easy one. How are you today? :3  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:08 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito

So many questions...o.o

Well I was curious. whee

Indeed,very curious.o.o

My butt is still sore and I have bruises all over.
Bus ride home on Sunday took 30 hours.xD;

How are you? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:13 pm
Because life and Thinkgeek hates us poor folks.;(

Because mankind are idiots.

When you feel like you are.

Maybe,did me steal your sports drink?

Luigi needs more games man...~loves him too~
Yay for Luigi's Mansion at least...=w=

You are a curious folk.o.o

Why does thy mustache go up thy nose?

Gotta go fast,gotta go fast....

Technically,that kinda happened to Sonic in a lab in his early years.....

*steps in doodoo* GAH! Eww gross! Why must hedgehogs poop when they move so fast?
Well,why not?  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:16 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito

So many questions...o.o

Well I was curious. whee

Indeed,very curious.o.o

My day is good my friend came over and we watched the hilarious English Dub of Ghost Stories.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:53 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito

So many questions...o.o

Well I was curious. whee

Indeed,very curious.o.o

My day is good my friend came over and we watched the hilarious English Dub of Ghost Stories.

Is it that badly done english dub where they just let the VA's say whatever they wanted? o.o  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:01 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Indeed,very curious.o.o

Is it that badly done english dub where they just let the VA's say whatever they wanted? o.o

Yeah it is but luckily it isn't stopping my friend James from wanting to see the original when he says "Everything they say is not really the words they are suppose to say isn't it?" Which makes me happy as I was worried he'd think it's all like the original as some are that I shown him and I can already share if I had the DVDs of it we'd do he's the original with English subs for reading then the Dub so he could see how VA's got to say whatever for lines.
Luckily some areas yet very small areas in Episode 1 are kinda the same but reworded. "Hey! I was living here first so you flashed me got it!?" was close to "I was outside here first then you flashed me got it!?" Anyways both original and VA's freedom dub is fun to watch to me anyway so hopefully James will like them both too.

I just wish he'd stopped asking if I know more on the lore cause of my part Japanese side from mother's side cause I have to keep being all "No sadly mother died before she shared that lore." or I'm "Well I know it lightly enough yo say they're right or wrong for the names if it's not a obviously wrong name as it was shared when I was three." But it's fun to watch and remember mom alive when I share lore as she shared them to me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:19 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Indeed,very curious.o.o

Yeah it is but luckily it isn't stopping my friend James from wanting to see the original when he says "Everything they say is not really the words they are suppose to say isn't it?" Which makes me happy as I was worried he'd think it's all like the original as some are that I shown him and I can already share if I had the DVDs of it we'd do he's the original with English subs for reading then the Dub so he could see how VA's got to say whatever for lines.
Luckily some areas yet very small areas in Episode 1 are kinda the same but reworded. "Hey! I was living here first so you flashed me got it!?" was close to "I was outside here first then you flashed me got it!?" Anyways both original and VA's freedom dub is fun to watch to me anyway so hopefully James will like them both too.

I just wish he'd stopped asking if I know more on the lore cause of my part Japanese side from mother's side cause I have to keep being all "No sadly mother died before she shared that lore." or I'm "Well I know it lightly enough yo say they're right or wrong for the names if it's not a obviously wrong name as it was shared when I was three." But it's fun to watch and remember mom alive when I share lore as she shared them to me. 3nodding

Hopefully. 3nodding

owo; Hope he does let up on asking that since it's bothering you.  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:24 pm
Que?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:06 am
JamesWN
Que?

A wild hubby appears.o,o ~glomps~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:05 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Indeed,very curious.o.o

Hopefully. 3nodding

owo; Hope he does let up on asking that since it's bothering you.

Yeah well he did let up, but it didn't bug me too much either cause I know he really just wanted to know more of what I know of the culture being part mixed with it.

Reality though I know about as much as the typical anime watcher some words, lore, some cooking and a little more maybe in culture they have and that's about it. Maybe a little more then I think for all of that but not enough to seem grand as I lived in America all my life and mom did die when I was 4 or 5 years old so I could never learn more.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12274 12275 12276 12277 12278 12279 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games