Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12275 12276 12277 12278 12279 12280 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 pm

I HATE YOU SO MUCH 4 NOT LIEKING THE SAME MUSIC AS ME
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Teh AK
I HATE YOU SO MUCH 4 NOT LIEKING THE SAME MUSIC AS ME

WE PROBABLY LIKE DIFFERENT FOODS, TOO. HOW COULD YOU?!

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm

O M G
M
G

HI GUYS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:07 pm

HI

Ennokni

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 pm

HAI THERE.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Hola amigas!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Lunar Falcon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello there.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm

(I feel a Burning Mad rant session coming ******** ISLAM! Now that that's out of the way, I can say that Islam is idiotic, and I don't like it. I may be a full Christian, but Islam is merely a cult started by someone not nearly as cool as Fish, supported by undereducated dumbasses. Now, that's my rant. I'm done.

EDIT: Okay, now I looked at the topic, and now I'm wondering. First off, I do not truly hate the Islamic faith, I simply question what exactly they are directing praise at. They say there is no God but Allah. Or, at least, I have a friend who used to be Islamic, and he said that that was the Islamic idea of faith. If they are praising God, then call him God, for God's sake! I do truly believe Islam to be a Cult, it was started by a man claiming to have heard words spoken by an angel, but since he's dead we have no proof is he told the truth. Also, my last problem with Islam is this: They call Jesus merely a prophet of God. If he wasn't the perfect Son of God, that means we are all going to hell. Oh, ********.

Rachetgirl11

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Somebody needs to be watching this guy and keeping an eye on him! ********!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Rachetdude11
(I feel a Burning Mad rant session coming ******** ISLAM! Now that that's out of the way, I can say that Islam is idiotic, and I don't like it. I may be a full Christian, but Islam is merely a cult started by someone not nearly as cool as Fish, supported by undereducated dumbasses. Now, that's my rant. I'm done.

You can be quite childish sometimes.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Y HALO THAR.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Regulust
Rachetdude11

Childish? He's just a tool.

That was probably the most insensitive rant I've ever heard. Rachetool? Would you like me to go on a tangent about how Christianity is full of ***** priests, dogmatic principles and blind fools who think homosexuals are under Satan's commands? Huh? Didn't think so.

Mecca_Fish

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm

damn terrorist babies in our vidya gamez
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 pm

c**k!

Xilo The Odd

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Mecca_Fish
Regulust
Rachetdude11

Childish? He's just a tool.

That was probably the most insensitive rant I've ever heard. Rachetool? Would you like me to go on a tangent about how Christianity is full of ***** priests, dogmatic principles and blind fools who think homosexuals are under Satan's commands? Huh? Didn't think so.
FISHLAM IS THE LIGHT
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12275 12276 12277 12278 12279 12280 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games