Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12275 12276 12277 12278 12279 12280 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm
I filled up an entire composition book in one weekend.
Taxonomy seminar.
Now I have to draw all of them, then I'll see about getting the books to get more information.
A lot of my pages just have names and maybe a page number.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Indeed,very curious.o.o

My butt is still sore and I have bruises all over.
Bus ride home on Sunday took 30 hours.xD;

How are you? :3

My day is good my friend came over and we watched the hilarious English Dub of Ghost Stories.

Is it that badly done english dub where they just let the VA's say whatever they wanted? o.o

Yeah it is but luckily it isn't stopping my friend James from wanting to see the original when he says "Everything they say is not really the words they are suppose to say isn't it?" Which makes me happy as I was worried he'd think it's all like the original as some are that I shown him and I can already share if I had the DVDs of it we'd do he's the original with English subs for reading then the Dub so he could see how VA's got to say whatever for lines.
Luckily some areas yet very small areas in Episode 1 are kinda the same but reworded. "Hey! I was living here first so you flashed me got it!?" was close to "I was outside here first then you flashed me got it!?" Anyways both original and VA's freedom dub is fun to watch to me anyway so hopefully James will like them both too.

I just wish he'd stopped asking if I know more on the lore cause of my part Japanese side from mother's side cause I have to keep being all "No sadly mother died before she shared that lore." or I'm "Well I know it lightly enough yo say they're right or wrong for the names if it's not a obviously wrong name as it was shared when I was three." But it's fun to watch and remember mom alive when I share lore as she shared them to me. 3nodding

Hopefully. 3nodding

owo; Hope he does let up on asking that since it's bothering you.

Yeah well he did let up, but it didn't bug me too much either cause I know he really just wanted to know more of what I know of the culture being part mixed with it.

Reality though I know about as much as the typical anime watcher some words, lore, some cooking and a little more maybe in culture they have and that's about it. Maybe a little more then I think for all of that but not enough to seem grand as I lived in America all my life and mom did die when I was 4 or 5 years old so I could never learn more.

I see.x3

Aw... sad  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 pm
delasislas
Taxonomy seminar.
Now I have to draw all of them, then I'll see about getting the books to get more information.

Lot of drawing to do? :3

What do you have to draw,if I may ask.x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:14 pm
~plays Moon~  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:16 pm
They upped the challenge indeed.o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm
Also nice not to have to use a pokemon as an HM mule..xP  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:23 pm
Wish they done this before.xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:27 pm
yush  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:29 pm
~thinks~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:30 pm
No VDay event this year it seems.o.o;  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Is it that badly done english dub where they just let the VA's say whatever they wanted? o.o

Yeah it is but luckily it isn't stopping my friend James from wanting to see the original when he says "Everything they say is not really the words they are suppose to say isn't it?" Which makes me happy as I was worried he'd think it's all like the original as some are that I shown him and I can already share if I had the DVDs of it we'd do he's the original with English subs for reading then the Dub so he could see how VA's got to say whatever for lines.
Luckily some areas yet very small areas in Episode 1 are kinda the same but reworded. "Hey! I was living here first so you flashed me got it!?" was close to "I was outside here first then you flashed me got it!?" Anyways both original and VA's freedom dub is fun to watch to me anyway so hopefully James will like them both too.

I just wish he'd stopped asking if I know more on the lore cause of my part Japanese side from mother's side cause I have to keep being all "No sadly mother died before she shared that lore." or I'm "Well I know it lightly enough yo say they're right or wrong for the names if it's not a obviously wrong name as it was shared when I was three." But it's fun to watch and remember mom alive when I share lore as she shared them to me. 3nodding

Hopefully. 3nodding

Yeah well he did let up, but it didn't bug me too much either cause I know he really just wanted to know more of what I know of the culture being part mixed with it.

Reality though I know about as much as the typical anime watcher some words, lore, some cooking and a little more maybe in culture they have and that's about it. Maybe a little more then I think for all of that but not enough to seem grand as I lived in America all my life and mom did die when I was 4 or 5 years old so I could never learn more.

I see.x3

Aw... sad

When you're the youngest of your siblings life is a roller coaster it's great and terrible many times. Sadly my life went down with a big terrifying drop when I was a toddler but then it went back to being a good life now it's just a bumpy ride as I take care of our father with his Alzheimer's.

But luckily I can't even tell if I'm an extrovert or introvert so going out and asking more people if they know how to help is something I can easily do at times, other times it's just kept to myself and think what to do. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 pm
Unless the user-run one is it.  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:42 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Hopefully. 3nodding

I see.x3

Aw... sad

When you're the youngest of your siblings life is a roller coaster it's great and terrible many times. Sadly my life went down with a big terrifying drop when I was a toddler but then it went back to being a good life now it's just a bumpy ride as I take care of our father with his Alzheimer's.

But luckily I can't even tell if I'm an extrovert or introvert so going out and asking more people if they know how to help is something I can easily do at times, other times it's just kept to myself and think what to do. sweatdrop

Damn,hope things get better for you.:<

Wish I were as brave as you about asking for help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:57 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Hopefully. 3nodding

I see.x3

Aw... sad

Damn,hope things get better for you.:<

Wish I were as brave as you about asking for help. sweatdrop

It will get better I have the dream goal of finding a cure one day maybe by accident, and if not that I will be moving in with a friend someday and the stress will be lessened and I'd visit him at times as he is my dad.

As for brave I wouldn't say I am always brave.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:25 pm
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Taxonomy seminar.

Lot of drawing to do? :3

What do you have to draw,if I may ask.x3

Various Protoperidinium species, Noctaluca scintillians, a bunch of Alexandrium, few Pseudo-nitzschia, and a lot of others still.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12275 12276 12277 12278 12279 12280 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games