Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:13 pm
Hi, Boss! ^^

*Should make some extra cards for Soji*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Necromonium
@Zorc: So, you want to be bigger than Amelia, but Smaller than Rose?
reasonably so. because I am guessing that Rose has breasts big enough to be pillows?

@Hibi: Am I mistaken of assuming that you were a woman?

@Sire: Yatsuda isn't even trying to be casanova. He is just trying to get a woman. You were the guys who called him the wannabe casanova. I just went along with it, but not enforcing it. Yatsuda doesn't want all the ladies, just a lady that wants all of him. Accepting of Yatsuda and his faults. Yatsuda's role in this roleplay is to solely get screwed over of trying to find Ms. Right.
Just like Zusyotsu's role in this roleplay is to die and be the advent of Sheoldred. But the stronger they get, I am happy with it alright.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 pm
@Zorc: Yes, I am a woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 pm
stickdude
I always imagined it being more like this. o wo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A. the picture cannot be seen. looks like my computer was derping there. carry onward. B. I would give a guess that the bust difference, by sight, is about 8-10 inches. so that area of depth is H-J in american bra sizes  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm
Okay, I didn't want to estimate most of the people's genders here wrong.

But my reason for asking that was that I thought you would know more about it, since it was a part of the female anatomy (is shy about asking people about such)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 pm
If she had such breasts...with the body in the image...her back would snap.  

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm
Cards for Soji? O.o
Is Soji harboring the soul of an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh with a love of children's card games trapped inside of a mysterious puzzle?

Also, good evening. o wo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm
MtG, Sire. MtG.

@Hibi: That artwork was created with no suggestions on Gwendolyn's appearance. It was his art style. Gwendolyn was meant to have a waist of 29 inches. Not too skinny, but healthy.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 pm
@Arena:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm
That's... *pinches nose* Okay. You know...in the end, you don't need to be that specific. Nobody will ask what size or cup the character has. Or perhaps they will, but...going as far as measuring inches and that...in my opinion is too much. No need for all the overly sexual talk.

I don't undestand what's with the fixation with huge breasts either. You can have a character that's attractive...sexually appealing without having boobs the size of basketballs....
Alll that goes in the characterization...the way the character acts and moves...the way you describe and the way she interacts with the others. Not just her figure. An exaggerated figure.

But...this is me just rambling. I am sorry. I guess...being a girl...being valued only by a body part isn't nice. At all.

Ahem... yes. Anyway.

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm
Well, Zeo might ask... XD

But yeah. Really, Zorc? Details like that aren't important. At all. o wo A picture suffices for physical description nicely, and the important stuff is in the text. Actions, personality, et cetera...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:23 pm
I am sorry if I am being overly specific with the details. I will be quiet now and move on to other things. Have you seen Hare & Guu before, Red?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Rednal
Well, Zeo might ask... XD

But yeah. Really, Zorc? Details like that aren't important. At all. o wo A picture suffices for physical description nicely, and the important stuff is in the text. Actions, personality, et cetera...
The picture I have right now was a freebie, but I was planning on getting another one. one that had color and a better perspective of what Gwendolyn looks like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:30 am
o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 am
*Looks through things* Hmm... ^^  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games