Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12279 12280 12281 12282 12283 12284 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ennokni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Hashire Kazemeijin
Ennokni

What the hell? Is your name Q? Do you supply Bond with various gadgets for stopping villains?

What about "L"? Are yu some super smart detective who can solve even the cases deemed "unsolvable"?

Maybe she's M? And also secretly Dame Judy Dench?
I'm also Florence Gumm.

Maybe I'm goin' about this all wrong, and it's not the English alphabet. Is your name Pi? Are you of Indian descent? Did you get stuck on a life boat with a tiger for a really long time?
My name has been stated already. And no, it's not Pi, I'm not of Indian descent, and I can't say I've ever even seen a tiger other than at the zoo.

Dang. No offense, but that's less interesting thatn referencing modern literature classics. Though on the assumption your name is Florence Gumm, that's a pretty kick-a** name. I could totally see you inventing some sort of organic grocery product, being endorsed by Billy Mays. Truly the main goal in anyone's life.

Wait, how is that a letter?

HEY GAIZ.

My semi-hiatus is almost over. The move-in with my girlfriend is almost done, we plan to have it done by Saturday.

otawara

Terara Drakon

Akward Turtle
Kirbythecreampuff
I bet you guys don't know my name lololo

OH OH I DO *raises hand*
PICK ME!

PICK ME!
Hmm...

Let's see if you remember my full name.

MIDDLE TOO, YOUNG LADY.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Ennokni
You know, I actually knew a guy who wanted to name his 4th child Ivy, because the Roman numeral for 4 is IV.

I know a girl named Ivy.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Ennokni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Kuzodav
Ennokni
You know, I actually knew a guy who wanted to name his 4th child Ivy, because the Roman numeral for 4 is IV.

I know a girl named Ivy.

Is she the 4th child in the family?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Hashire Kazemeijin
Ennokni

What the hell? Is your name Q? Do you supply Bond with various gadgets for stopping villains?

What about "L"? Are yu some super smart detective who can solve even the cases deemed "unsolvable"?

I'm also Florence Gumm.

Maybe I'm goin' about this all wrong, and it's not the English alphabet. Is your name Pi? Are you of Indian descent? Did you get stuck on a life boat with a tiger for a really long time?
My name has been stated already. And no, it's not Pi, I'm not of Indian descent, and I can't say I've ever even seen a tiger other than at the zoo.

Life of Pi. xd
I bet she's Ann.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 pm

otawara
HEY GAIZ.

My semi-hiatus is almost over. The move-in with my girlfriend is almost done, we plan to have it done by Saturday.

Who are you?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Ennokni
Kuzodav
Ennokni

I know a girl named Ivy.

Hey, wasn't I the one who suggested that? xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Regulust
otawara
HEY GAIZ.

Who are you?

You know who I am.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 pm

otawara
Regulust
otawara
HEY GAIZ.

Who are you?

You know who I am.

No you've been gone so long i've forgotten.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Regulust
otawara
Regulust
otawara
HEY GAIZ.

Who are you?

You know who I am.

No you've been gone so long i've forgotten.

That's a darn shame.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni

I'm also Florence Gumm.

Dang. No offense, but that's less interesting thatn referencing modern literature classics. Though on the assumption your name is Florence Gumm, that's a pretty kick-a** name. I could totally see you inventing some sort of organic grocery product, being endorsed by Billy Mays. Truly the main goal in anyone's life.

No, my name is not Florence Gumm. I saw the name "Judy", which made me think of Judy Garland, which made me think of her real name.

Orphie

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Kirbythecreampuff
Akward Turtle
Kirbythecreampuff

OH OH I DO *raises hand*
PICK ME!

PICK ME!
Hmm...

MIDDLE TOO, YOUNG LADY.

Jessie Shane Rider. >_>
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Wantcookie
Ennokni
Kuzodav
Ennokni

I know a girl named Ivy.

Hey, wasn't I the one who suggested that? xd

No, I'm absolutely positive I told you about it, and then maybe you forgot where you heard it. 'Cause this was like, almost before I knew you all that well.

Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
I'm also Florence Gumm.

No, my name is not Florence Gumm. I saw the name "Judy", which made me think of Judy Garland, which made me think of her real name.

Well, you're entrepreneur career is over.

Ennokni

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Akward Turtle
Kirbythecreampuff
Akward Turtle
Kirbythecreampuff

OH OH I DO *raises hand*
PICK ME!

PICK ME!
Hmm...

MIDDLE TOO, YOUNG LADY.

Jessie Shane Rider. >_>
CORRECT, MISS TURTLE, YOU WIN A FABULOUS PRIZE OF NOTHING.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12279 12280 12281 12282 12283 12284 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games