Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12287 12288 12289 12290 12291 12292 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Zephyrkitty
...Is it just me or is the questbar not working?

Is that the thing below the avies at the top? Cause mine's being a b***h.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Mecca_Fish
Kagura went on my account and deleted my post. >_> Anyway, I was just posting to say I'm taking a break from the Cult for a couple days. It was nice to be back, kind of. Cya in a bit.

P.S.

Owwin, let me know if you're at the front of the Cult's MHT guild, or if you start a whole guild for it. I'm so down. =D
I know I am definitely gonna try to get permission to start the official Monster Hunter News thread, then after it comes out and that goes away I am gonna try to put a recording thread in the Gallery and a Wi Fi thread. I need to get the okay from Fish though. (Though I don't think he even knows how important it is. I don't think he has ever even played it.)

Owwin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Regulust
Zephyrkitty
...Is it just me or is the questbar not working?

Is that the thing below the avies at the top? Cause mine's being a b***h.

No, it's the bar people put in their sig to show their quest progress.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Owwin
Mecca_Fish
Kagura went on my account and deleted my post. >_> Anyway, I was just posting to say I'm taking a break from the Cult for a couple days. It was nice to be back, kind of. Cya in a bit.

P.S.

Owwin, let me know if you're at the front of the Cult's MHT guild, or if you start a whole guild for it. I'm so down. =D
I know I am definitely gonna try to get permission to start the official Monster Hunter News thread, then after it comes out and that goes away I am gonna try to put a recording thread in the Gallery and a Wi Fi thread. I need to get the okay from Fish though. (Though I don't think he even knows how important it is. I don't think he has ever even played it.)

I told him he has to get it because it's going to be the best Wi-Fi game to hit Wii.

And yea, I haven't left yet. >_> I'm bored.

Mecca_Fish

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Mecca_Fish
Owwin
Mecca_Fish

P.S.

I told him he has to get it because it's going to be the best Wi-Fi game to hit Wii.

Well, if you are who I think you are and I think you're Ribbz, don't leave. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm

l-Kriel-l
Mecca_Fish
Owwin
Mecca_Fish

P.S.

Well, if you are who I think you are and I think you're Ribbz, don't leave. biggrin

surprised blaugh

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:52 pm

l-Kriel-l
Mecca_Fish
Owwin
Mecca_Fish

P.S.

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm

When I first came, I got a pretty unhappy welcome as a noob. Or as another Fish clone. Either way, uncool. I think J was the first person to make me feel good being back.

Mecca_Fish

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Mecca_Fish
When I first came, I got a pretty unhappy welcome as a noob. Or as another Fish clone. Either way, uncool. I think J was the first person to make me feel good being back.
I tried the same experiment. People can be pretty ruthless. I feel sorry for newbies.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Mecca_Fish

Well I only thought that cause I didn't know who you were.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Regulust
Mecca_Fish

Only thought what?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Mecca_Fish

Uuuuhhhhhhh...
Sorry? ._.;

TooHyphy

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Mecca_Fish

I hath accepted you shortly after realizing you weren't fish and starting to accomodate with your fitting sense of humor.

Just stay, Ribbz.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Mecca_Fish
Regulust
Mecca_Fish

Only thought what?

Oh..uhh... that you were a Fish clone...idk it kinda bugged me...sorry.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Hah, I think you two were fine, Kriel and CT. Generally it was in jest because my name was Metuh_Fish. Although Kathulu got pretty nasty around one point. Of course he came around once I started poking fun at his TB. (That stands for Tiny Balls, so says he) 8D
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12287 12288 12289 12290 12291 12292 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games