Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm
"Tuesday, you know I want to kill you, but do you really want to die?" Klaash asked him with narrowed eyes. He slowly backed up and felt around for his blade. He alwasy kept it close to his desk, and when his fingertips gently touched the familiar scabbard, he snatched it and sprang up, the unsheathed sword on his right hand. This was the blade his father had given him just before he and his mother died. There was a small white jewel in the hilt of the sword, glinting in the moonlight.

Klaash stepped forward, in front of Lilli, tightening his grip on the blade. "Do you not care for the people you killed?!" His voice was raised and he was clearly angrered. "YOU COULD HAVE ASKED HER, BUT YOU DIDN'T!CELLEIA WAS HAPPY WHEN I WAS THERE TO TAKE CARE OFHER! NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT KNOW HER AT ALL, BUT YOU MURDERD HER BEFORE SHE EVEN EXPERIENCED LIFE ON HER OWN!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 pm
[>_>||| I'll just let you guys post their fighting for a while. Lilli interfering, honestly will NOT help much. So yeah.. biggrin I don't want to screw up anything.. INCONCEIVABLE!]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Tuesday looked at Klaash.
"I do care about everyone I've killed. I can't control myself. I know that's a lame excuse but it's true. I told Celleia before I did anything that it might kill her. She said that it was okay. I never meant to kill her." He said again softly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:21 pm
"Celleia didn't know who you were. She was too kind of a person to realize there was evil in this house. In her eyes, everyone was there to help her, but she was wrong. I loved her, but my sister was wrong. I don't CARE for any of your excuses, after all, they're just EXCUSES. "

Klaash raised his blade at Tuesday's face. "You killed Celleia. You've ruined my life. You killed Lilli's sister. You've ruined both Lilli and Ben's lives. You broke Lilli's heart. You tried to kill both of us. Why don't you CONTROL yourself. YOU FILTHY MAGGOT!!!" Klaash roared, lunging for Tuesday and cut some of his hair when he dodged it.

[[ >_> That fine???]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:25 pm
Tuesday dodged Klaash's blade.
"I try to. Whatever Klaash. Your right. I ******** everything up. I ******** everything up for everyone. I don't deserve to live. Kill me now if you want." He said in a soothing voice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:27 pm
[GO KLAASH! GO!! STAB HIM!! THE CHAIR THE CHAIR!! *sigh* INCONCEIVABLE! Lmao xd ]

Lilli nodded. "She knew it might happen... I couldn't watch, but I couldn't leave her in there. She died, holding my hand... Tuesday failed the treatmeant.. It was terrible." Lilli said to Bou, who was next to her. Lilli winced as Klaash roared at Tuesday, then lunged forward, stabbing at him. Tuesday dodged him, it sliced Tuesday's Dark purple hair. Lilli bit her lips together, keeping herself from responding. Rosalie... Lilli thought the name. She didn't like to think the name, it crushed her thinking she was dead. Lilli's eyes became watery, it was natural for her to cty when ever she thought about Rosalie. Lilli stood cloder to Bou, crying, silently.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:35 pm
"JUST SHUT UP!" Klaash barked, dragging his blade to the right, only seconds away from slicing into Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:22 pm
Klaash's blade sliced Tuesday's side. Blood was seeping out.
He grunted.
"You can do better than that." He said.

Bou held Lilli in her arms and sheilded herself from the scene.
"Why can't they just stop?" She asked herself.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:30 pm
Lilli shrugged, she turned her head to watch. Missing anything wouldn't help. "I don't know Bou.. Tuesday and Klaash have practically hated eachother ever since Tuesday got here, and met. Sometimes, people are just like that.. " Lilli said. She comfortingly smoothed Bou's hair. Lilli wondered what Tuesday's sister, Oiya, was like. And if Oiya would have liked Lilli, like Bou does.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:39 pm
[[ D: SORRY, GAIZ.]]

With Tuesday egging him on, Klaash continued to whip his blade about, punchuring his skin then retracting his blade-- only for Tuesday's blood to spill around.

[[ D<]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 pm
Tuesday stood in center in front of Klaash.
He pointed to his chest.
"Come on. Right here." He said pointing to his heart.

"I wonder what Oiya would've done if she were here now. Such a waste. She was so beautiful. She and Ben were together for a long time. But she left with Takeru."

[[Sorry. I had to give my Mommah something.]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:15 pm
Klaash grinned. "You want it? GO A HEAD AND HAVE IT!!" He roared again, plunging the sword into his chest. Without even thinking, he yanked the blade out of the freshly made wound in Tuesday's chest, feeling quite relieved that he inflicted such physical pain on the one he hated.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:27 pm
Ben walked over to the wall, next to Bou. He'd heard them talking about Oiya. "If Oiya was alive, she'd be stopping Tuesday from doing this. Tuesday wouldn't even be in this situation. She was so good at calming him down when he was like this." Ben said his voice didn't change even though he spoke of Oiya. He'd been able to control himself since his episode yesterday.

Lilli looked at Klaash, he grinned. "You want it? GO A HEAD AND HAVE IT!!" He yelled, then thrust the sword into Tuesday's chest. Blood spurted out, and Klaash retreated his sword, it was coated with a film of fresh blood. Lilli winced when Klaash had stabbed Tuesday, but stayed where she was. If she didn't love Tuesday anymore, why should she care? But she couldn't help but stand there, watching. Of course she should cry when she just saw someone get stabbed, but didn't. Her tears dried up, she didn't feel like it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:12 pm
Klaash plunged the sword through his chest, barely missing his heart.
Blood spurted out. Tuesday felt like Jesus on the cross, finally paying for all the deaths he's caused. All the pain and suffering.
His eyes shut in pain.
He screamed as the blade punctured his skin.
Your finally getting what you deserve you b*****d. A voice told him.
He caught a glimpse of Rosalie and Oiya, surrounded by light. They were waving goodbye.
Klaash took his sword out and his body fell backwards, hitting the floor.
He shut his eyes as he took his one last breath before passing out.

Bou saw Tuesday fall and hit the floor.
"NOO!!!" She yelled and ran to his body. Tears spilled over her pale cheeks as she touched his bloody chest. She studied the wound.
Her hands covered his chest as she tried to revive him.
"Takeru! Takeru no please please don't die. Please not now!!" She shouted at his lifeless body.
She felt his heartbeat.
Ba-Bum.......Ba-Bum...........Ba-Bum..........Ba-Bum....
It was slowing down. Angirly she hit his chest with her fists.
"No..No, no, no!!" She yelled agian. Once again she put her hands over the wound and tried to mend his wounds. Slowly muscle grew back, but she didn't have enough energy to fix it any further.
"GOD DAMMIT!" She said and sobbed onto his chest.

Amane heard Bou's screams and she knew what happened. Tears escaped her eyes and fell down into her palms.
She sobbed into her hands.

[[H'Okay...So Tuesday isn't dead. Just unconcious. But no one knows that cause he isn't breathing. His heart is still beating...But he's like...Close to death.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:25 pm
][[ D: I don't really wanna post now guys. Hannah's being a turd and it's pissing me off...]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games