Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:47 am
Vesta sat under a willow tree. She smiled at the butterfly flying around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 am
"I'll stay with Robin guys. you all can head back," said Cyborg as he crouched next to Robin.

Starfire put Italius on her back and head back to the castle.

Gemini went behing a tree and used ehr encklace to contact Vesta threw her mind. 'Vesta Robin and Cyborg are coming to get you and Sirius. I try stopping them and explaining to them but they won't listen to me. No one else will, except for Italius,' as Gemini thought to Vesta.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:51 am
Midnight followed her Adonis in her sabor form to Blaise's castle.

A girl tiger was in the bushes wathing Gemini than attacked her out of nowhere. "Roar!" she roared loud and huge. Electra was her name and she was one of Midnight's and Adonis's older cubs. And Electra was one mean cat you didn't want to mess with.

As Midnight followed Adonis she heard a growk that sounded familiar and she thought to herself, 'Electra.'

Electra pinned Gemini to the ground and placed her paw on her wolven head. "I dislike wolves," she siad with another growl, "Grrrrrr!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am
Odysseus's ears twitched as he heard the roar. He recognized it and glanced at Adonis. "Want me to go check that out? Probably Electra.."

~~

Scar growled. "She can't be.. I'm going to go out and look for her." He didn't want to think about his little sister being dead. He couldn't. Scar ran off into the forest.

~~

Raven saw Starfire with Italius heading towards the castle. "Starfire. Someone killed Blood Moon." She looked down at herself, at her human body. It was nice not to be a wolf again.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 pm
Vesta heared Gemini's voice. She talked to Gemini threw her mind. "No..im not leaving until I get information.." She thought Ill just have to hide from robin. She ran up a tree and stayed low.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Blaise watched as Scar took off quickly.

"Hm, he's always worried about that child," said Piosen Fang with an attitude.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 pm
Gemini pushed Electra off of ehr and said, "Than I hate you as well." She than tackled Electra to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm
Vesta couldnt hear Gemini's voice anymore. I hope she isnt in danger She looked around and spotted someone running toward the castle. She looked confused and jumped down the tree.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 pm
Electra than pushed Gemini off and bit her on the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm
"Ah!" yelled Gemini in pain. She than pushed her off, turned abck into her human form, and picked up a sharp stick.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm
Then Electra ran towards Gemini, jumped in the air, turned into her human form, took out some daggers, and threw them at Gemini's and pined ehr to a tree. She than walked up to Gemini, turned her hand into a paw and scratched Gemini straight on the cheak, leaving threw lines of bloody cuts on her cheak now. She than than bit into Gemini's shoulder with her sharp fangs and started sucking some blood. she than moved away and said, "Hm, tasty blood."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 am
'Good child' Adonis muttured moving closer to the castle. 'The one I want is inside the castle. We shall wait for Electra to finish her fun' Adonis purred at all of the exctiment.

Scott followed the others back to the castle. Still mad with Gemini's actions. Leaving the pups in danger was stupid and wrong.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:56 am
Spider-robin swung in front of Electra punching her in the stomach roughlyand pushing her to the ground. 'I thought I saw puddy cat' he mocked in Tweety the birds voice. He tunred to Gemini freeing her from the daggers and flining one at Electra.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:33 pm
Odysseus nodded his head. "Sounds good." He kept to the undergrowth as he crept closer to the castle. He listened to the battle between Electra and Gemini. "Looks like one of the brat's friends found them."

Scar ran through the forest. He sniffed the air to see if any Titans were nearby. He couldn't smell his sister anywhere. Scar resumed running.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Gemini looked surprised at how Spider-robin saved and helped her. she would of thought that he would hate her for what had happened earlier. Gemini said weakly, "Thank. . .you." She than put on hand up and yelled, "Wind!" And wind swirled around her hand and blew the sharp stick she held towards Electra.

Starfire was surprised at what happened to Ravenand said, "That's wonderful but we must head back to the castle." she than followed the others and noticed that Gemini was there with them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games