Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 pm
"Eww" Fin said blutly. "He's just gross"

Sakura looked over to Cell. "He's changed" was her brilliant obsevarion on the matter more to herself than anyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:36 pm
(The scenery will change in the next post I'll make due to Archer's magic. All attacks will be halted due a VERY BRIGHT light, kinda like Solar Flare from DBZ.)

Archer darted towards Cell in an attempt to become a human shied. "Enough! Get away from them!"  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:21 pm
((This would be unavoidable since Archer charged at Cell but if you disslike what happens, Yachiru, just give the word and I'll edit it.))
Cell used Archer's own weight against him as he charged and knowing he couldn't stop quick enough he waited till he was inches from him then jabbed to fingers ((Index and middle, on the right hand)) into Archer's stomach. He smiled and simply pushed a bit, throwing Archer back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:07 pm
Archer barely saw Cell move. He tried to stop, and was vaguely aware that the monster had pierced his stomach right through his breastplate. He slid back a few feet and dropped to one knee.

Archer gave Cell a small grin. "So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works." A bright circle of light formed beneath him and spread outward, blinding everyone around...  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 am
((Hey Anime_Niac, or Kyo, how did you change your username? confused I'd like to try it.))
Cell blocked his eyes but the light was so bright it still blinded him. He let out a yell of pain as his eyes felt like they burned out of their sockets. He Rubbed his eyes and asked, revealing his red, bloodshot, eyes "Ugh!! What the hell did you do to me?!"
Goku and Vegeta both were blinded as well. Vegeta's eyes were also bloodshot and he yelled "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! I thought you were trying to help!!!"
Goku put his hand on Vegeta's shoulder and said "Vegeta, don't worry, I'm sure it's to stop Cell. Of course Goku didn't know he really put his hand on Maron's head. ((Lol))
Buu's eyes were widened and he blinked a few times standing still, all he could see was colorful spot and he shook his head trying to get his sight back.
L nodded and began to walk "Our best bet would be to check in the warehouses down by the docks." he ate some of the cake as he walked and continued with "The only problem is that there are many warehouses..." He looked back at Byakuya and asked "Would you happen to have anything to detect souls?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:07 am
InuYasha covered his eyes by putting the arm that wasn't holding the Tetsuiga up over his face. His haori helped to block the light, but he still only saw spots in front of his eyes when he opened his eyes again.
Kagome had put both arms in front of her face, closing her eyes tightly and looking away. However, when she opened her eyes again, she couldn't see anything. She sat down deciding that would be safer than continuing to stand while she was blinded.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:57 am
(Here's the link. It's under My Gaia < Account. You can only change it twice.)

When the lights died down, the scenery completely changed. Everywhere you looked was only a world with a barren, hard-packed earth for scenery. There was no direct source of light, since there was nothing but a hazy sky, but the light itself was red. There were only two things that made the world different: There seemed to be giant, monolithic gears hanging somewhere in the distance, and everywhere you looked there were swords of various styles and decorations sticking out of the ground.

Archer was back on his feet, grinning widely. "Welcome to the Unlimited Blade Works. What you face are unlimited blades, the pinnacle of weaponry."

(Here are a couple of images as to how the UBW looks like.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I can sense the presence of souls of both the living and the dead," Byakuya replied. "He's impossible to detect, however, once he disappears like he did. He does not leave a trace of his reiatsu, or spiritual energy."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:51 pm
((New name! Thanks Kyo!))
Cell's bloodshot eyes opened wide and his mouth opened a bit. "Wh-what?..." He bared his teeth and his brow lowered "Unlimited blades won't help you here! You'll die now!!!" Cell began to laugh maniacly and began to grow and blow up like a ballon. "Hahahahahaha!!! You can let your blades strike, but I warn you that it'll only lead to your demise as well as everyone else on this planet!!"
Goku could see the silloette of Cell grow and he began to look worried "Oh no! No this-!...He can't do-!..." he looked at What he thought was Archer and said "Don't do it! If you do he'll explode and kill everyone!"
User Image
L looked depressed and said "Well, there goes the easy way..." he ate some more cake and began to walk towards the warehouses at the docks. "It seems a bit unfair...That you gave us only a few hours to look for Light...I mean, if you couldn't have found him so easily why would you expect others to do any better?"
"Because he is a fool..." Light was behind them and he gave a psychotic smile "And hel'' pay with his life...I've found an old friend, and since I'm no match for you in combat, I may as well bring some one who is."
Ryuk floated down and gave a small wave "Yo." was all he said.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Sakura looked around in awe at the surroundings.

(Not much inspiration)

Fin and Access flew close together ready to creae a barrier for everyone if need be.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:39 pm
(Your welcome. Took me a while to find it.)

Archer clicked his tongue. "I finally get the home field advantage and now this...Well, good thing we aren't really on Earth anymore. It's a sub-dimension that exists within the real world. Any damage here won't affect out there. There is only one way out, and that's if I drop the spell."

About twenty of the swords around him levitated three feet above the ground and pointed their blades towards Cell. "It seems we're at an impasse..."

Byakuya didn't even turn to face Light. "Light Yagami, you truly are a fool." He seemed to teleport right behind Light, his sword drawn. "I'm going to give you another chance. I enjoy watching you run from your fate." He made to stab Light right through the neck.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:50 pm
Before he could hit Light Ryuk jumped in and slapped the sword down. "I'm sorry, but I'm kinda workin' for Light now." he said in his usual groggy voice.
Light quickly turned around and smiled "Face it, you can't hurt me with Ryuk around. He'll stop you at every turn!" Light looked like his normal cocky self but was really scared. Byakuya had come so close and nearly killed him! 'I need to watch more closly next time.' he thought.
Cell's smile turned into an angry face. He honestly couldn't control if he blew up or not! And he didn't want to be trapped in the realm forever!
Goku heard a voice in his head and it said 'Goku!' Goku smiled and looked out into space "King Kai! I'm so glad to hear from you again!" King Kai interupted Goku and said 'Goku, this is no time for greetings! You have to get Cell out of there NOW! Use instant transmission and get back to the other realm, bring him back here and let him explode!' Goku looked confused and asked "But won't you get mad if I do? Like last time?..." King kai snapped 'I'll be mad if you're all destroyed, just bring him here dammit!!' Goku nodded and gave a serious glare towards Cell "Alright King Kai...I will."
((It seems like Goku's talking to himself, so the others can't hear Kai unless he speaks into your minds or if he speaks to you in person. Heres what Kai looks like- User Image
And his planet- User Image ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Byakuya took a few steps back. "I see. Normal methods are ineffective." He held his sword in front of him as if saluting. "Very well. Feel proud, knowing that I released my zanpakuto for trash like you. Scatter..." His sword began to dissolve. "...Senbonzakura."

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:23 pm
Sakura stared at Goku wonderinf why he was talking to himself, but she had seen enough in the world to know everything wasn't always as it appeared.

I wonder if he hit his head Access thought  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:31 pm
InuYasha looked over at Goku with a look on his face that clearly said, 'Do you have a screw loose or something?'  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:30 pm
Goku looked at everyone and said "Guys I'm going to do somthing that...That I won't survive...I want you all to look for all 7 Dragonballs! They're yellow, glassy, orbs with orange stars on them. Use this!" he tossed a small compass seeming device to Maron and said "Use that to find them, it's a dragon radar. Once you have all seven place them in one place and a dragon named shenron will appear. You'll have two wishes before they're scattered all over again! Find Gohan, Goten, or a woman named Chi Chi, they are in possesion of 4 of those balls!" with that Goku flew over to Cell, placed a hand on him and put his index and middle finger on his right hand onto his forehead. He teleported away and that was the last they saw of Goku for the time being.
Vegeta watched as he left and turned to everyone "...Well?...Don't just stand there, go find those Dragonballs!"
User Image
((Yes blood in pic included. After all he did get beat up by Buu.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games