Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 pm
Hayato watched Akira get trapped behind different attacks, his mind racing. What was he to do? Help the strangers? He wanted to, but...his thoughts drifted back to when they were friends. When Akira and he himself were best friends. "Akira..." he muttered.

((I dont even know what i should post...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 pm
(( stare Alright. That's good enough. Hayato's just not going to get in his final attack then, lol. Cause I'm impatient.

Yay for free wifi at the hong kong airport!))

Bran had left the strange woman to wander the forest. He had been wandering for quite some time when he heard noises of a fight...

"Aqua Web!"

"Gaea's Blades!"

He saw the target of the attacks, just as he heard the words. His body took over. Using his speed, he was in between Akira and the attacks within a blink of an eye. The leafy blades hit him full on. He bit his lip, trying to hold back a cry of pain as the tiny blades cut him all over his body. After the attack ended, he fell to one knee, holding his now useless right arm with his left. "Akira... I won't... let you hurt... Akira."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:52 pm
Akira stood where she was, wide-eyed from surprise. "Bra...n...?" she whispered his name, her voice shaking. She watched him fall onto one of his knees and she staggered over to him, still in state of shock. "What...." she stumbled next to him. "But...why?"

She seemed not to notice the others anymore, of the threat around her. At that moment, the only person that filled her eyes, was Bran and his wounds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:40 am
He managed to smile weakly up at Akira. Bran noted once again just how beautiful she was... He probably looked like a mess, with all the blood on his pale skin... "I... love you," he said simply.

He stood up weakly, putting him self inbetween Akira and her attackers once again. With some dismay, he noticed Alcina had been hurt. He didn't want to fight everyone here but... This was what he had decided. If they attacked, he would attack back. Even if it killed him... he would protect Akira.

((Well, now you guys know what I was planning, lol. It was sad though... I knew Alcina was hurt, but I couldn't remember how. sweatdrop ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 pm
((*swims in* Lol... Just cause I hadn't done that in a while. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 pm
((Hello there everybody! Sorry once again for being so inactive...UWP is very time consuming. The good news is that I'm home and should have pretty decent access to the internet for a little while.))

Lessien paused just outside the capital. Looking into the city, she shuddered. I hope Bran doesn't take too long in getting here, she thought to herself, city people are sooo boring. She sighed and took one more deep breath before entering the city. It was quite late and she need to find a place to stay while she waited to fulfill her oath.

Lessien Oronra

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:15 pm
((Neko...Neko is FREE! Huzzah! >w< ))

Midori was feeling proud of herself when her attack was going through till circumstances changed.

The person hit was not a vile Akira, but a figure she vaguely remembered from that cave a long time back. Why was HE here? Rather, the question would be why did this happen?

Alcina was their concern, and Akira was the evil...right? She was trying to kill Alcina-'neechan and Bran was with them in the cave, so he was a friend...or some kind of familiar person to her. So she hurt somne important to them both now?

The aftermath made her eyes go wide and her mouth open in confusion. Mixed feelings of being both angry and worried as she yelled.

"What're you thinking!? She was trying to kill us and Alcina!" The confession was throwing her off as she clutched her staff and peered at the others not understanding. What was she to do? She...felt guilty on attacking now but she definitely was not one to regret doing that just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:40 am
Akira stared at Bran with wide eyes, surprised yet again. "You..." She looked away hastilly, and looked back when he stood up before her. "This isn't the time..." She muttered, trying to collect her thoughts. She could feel her face burning...what was this feeling?  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:39 am
Bran looked down at Alcina and saw how seriously she had been hurt, even with the healing that had been in process. A look of pain crossed his face. But... this was the path he had chosen.

He smiled weakly at Midori. "I'm sorry... But this... is what I chose." He winced again, falling to one knee. He seriously hoped the fighting would stop now... Because even though he acted tough, a small wind could have probably knocked him over at this point...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:08 am
"Uh..." Hayato gaped at Bran, then to Akira. What was going on? Hayato stared at the female mazoku who was his childhood friend. He cleared his throat, trying to focus. "Akira..." he staggered on his feet, walking to her. His fire powers he had just obtained circled around him, but he could nto bring himself to attack her.

Natsu watched her kizoku leader walk towards the mazoku, fear boiling through her. However...like Hayato, she could not attack the mazoku. "Hayato-sama..." she whispered, trying to figure out what he was going to do.

Akira turned her eyes away from Bran, and her eyes found Hayato's red ones. "I..." She looked away, speechless.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:30 am
Bran saw what was going on and he was going to have none of it. Painfully, he stood back up and placed himself, once again, in between Akira and the Strangers. More specifically, in between Akira and Hayato. "You had your chance..."

The mazoku attempted to regulate his breathing more, so he wouldn't sound so out of breath. "She's mine now. Besides... Don't you have enough problems with the princess?" He smirked, trying to hold back a cough. Bran couldn't afford to look weak right now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:35 am
Akira blushed, feeling the heat on her face. "I'm no one's!" She growled, but she didn't have real anger behind those words.

Hayato looked at Bran, his eyes searching the mazoku's. "Please..." he started, and coughed a little, trying to clear his throat. His legs and arms were tired from the fights, and his mind was swirling. "let me speak with Akira..." he looked at Akira, then at Bran. "I need...to straighten things."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:40 am
Bran glared at Hayato, but stepped aside. There was nothing he could do for Akira at the moment. It was Hayato she needed, as painful as it was to admit. Is this how you feel, princess? He thought to the still sleeping Alcina. He leaned up against the tree near Alcina, but kept a careful eye on Hayato and Akira. He was ready to step in at a moment's notice.

((Why are both my characters mortally wounded at the same time? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:46 am
Hayato stepped forward, and kneeled before Akira. "Akira," he started, but Akira shook her head, stopping him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Why...why did you attack our clan? Your clan?" he asked. "I thought that we were friends...family...Father loved you...did you know that?" He tried to smile.

Akira looked away from him. "I know," she whispred. "That is why...I'm sorry..." She looked up into his eyes, and a tear fell from her eyes. "I..." she looked away, surprised. She hadn't cried in years! She had cried when she had realized what she had done years ago, when she had accidentally killed Hayato's father. "I know how much pain I have caused you...the clan...And I'm sorry."  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:56 am
"Why, Akira?" he asked again. "Did...Did I do something to upset you?"

Akira hastilly shook her head. "No! No, it was me...I was being selfish..." she brushed the tear away, and looked at Hayato. "Ever since I was small...I loved you, Hayato. I really did...I wanted to be your number one, as you were to me. So when you got engaged to that wolf..." she flickered her gaze for a second at Natsu. "I don't know what came over me...i felt as if I was betrayed...but you didn't..."

Hayato brushed a tear away from her cheek, his voice shaking. "Akira..." he whispered. "I didn't know you felt that way..."

"I shouldn't have done what I had done...After all you did for me...after all the clan did for me..." Her voice was almost a whisper. She leaned against Hayato's hand, taking it in her hands.

"I felt so alone when you left me...After I attacked the clan, I felt even more alone in the world..." she let his hand go, and looked to her side, meeting Bran's eyes. "But not...I don't feel alone anymore..." she looked back at Hayato through her watery eyes, a small smile on her lips.

Hayato nodded, and looked back at Bran, then to Alcina. "I think...I know how you feel..." he looked at her, smiling. "Akira...You have no idea...how much I missed you, dear friend."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games