Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 am
Draco raised an eyebrow. "Pizza bike? I didn't order any pizza. Are you sure it's mine? And what's wrong with your voice?" His eyes narrowed in suspicion. What exactly was Arachnid trying to do?

Nox paused when he saw the boy glance over at him. Maybe this hadn't been such a great idea, but Nox knew that he had to survey out these hunters if they really were hunters. If they weren't, then that woman was a liar and Nox would have to go after her later. Still, what would a vampire hunter be doing in a jewelry store? Buying crosses? Nox snorted as he walked over to some display cases of necklaces. His eyes didn't stay on the jewelry as they darted to occasionally glance at the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:59 pm
Starfire smiled at Gemini's words. "You are most certainly right," said Star with a smile. "Would you like to hold Nightstar?" asked Starfire.

"Um. . .sure," replied Gemini. She than held Nightstar in her arms and felt nervous about it too. She was scared about holding her but she smile nicely towards the baby.

Nightstar looked up to Gemini and saw a stran of hair linger from Gemini's head. So she reached her hand out and pulled it. "Gah," she smiled and satrted pulling on it more.

Then Gemini took her hair carefully away from Nightstar's hold. "Now, now that's my hair," she said.

"Uh, Gemini? would you mine watching her. I'm going to be in the bathrrom and you can walk around the house with her if you like. Just becareful," said Starfire. She than walked into the bathroom.

"Ok," said Gemini. She than carried Nightstar carefully in her arms. "Hay lets go see the others. Shall we," she said. And than she walked out the room with Nightstar in her arms. She carried her to the living and see's Fox on the couch. "Hi, Fox," she said.

Fox looked to Gemini and smile. "Hi," than notice Gemini was holding Nightstar. She stood up and walked to them both. "I see Star let you watch her," she said.

"Yeah, and she said I could walk around the house with her too," said Gemini. "So I'm showing her everything," she said with a smile.

"Gah," Nightstar smiled.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 pm
White Dove looked around the house and tired looking for Scott. "Man he disappeared," she said to herself. "And its my fault," she said badly.

Rose jumped off the roof and wondered where Spider-robin could be. But didn't know where he was. So instead she head back inside the house and walked into the main room where Gemini and Fox were. "Hay ladies," she said with a smile.

Fortuna looked to Leo and asked, "Leo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:10 am
Scott lowered his height carefully unsure his approach had been suitbale from a simple skid landing, despite developing this power from a young age he still struggled to land correctly. As he cloud began to make contact with the ground it slowly began evaporate away as he feet began to graze the impossibly healthly green grass.

'Nothings wrong with my voice, the real question is, what's wrong with your voice ?, maybe your not Draco and your a clone of some kind ?' Arachnid began to perspirate or what he would have usually said would be sweating, curse he lack of ability to create a credible story. He should have really done more in english class.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 am
Spider-robin lawled himself on the rocks deciding that the sudden arrival of a baby would cause way way to much noise for his liking so it seemed easier to slip out now and enjoy a little bit of well earned piece. Well it was well earned accoriding to him. He'd have to head back soon and see what was happening because now doubt Turgon wouldn't stay down for long and will be looking for revenge.

Robin noticed the glances from the new comer despite it being suprisngly subtle, his clothing was all wrong and stood out way to much for a small little town, however he didn't want to to judge by appearances but it seemed susipicous how he had little interest with what was on show and was rather more interested in him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 am
Draco sighed and rolled his eyes, "Okay, so I'm a clone. Do you expect me to just vaporize you right now?" He crossed his arms, looking at Arachnid with a bland expression. It was hard to keep his expression straight when he felt like bursting out in laughter. "Anyway, are you sure you didn't order the pizza? And then forgot about it?"

Nox was having an inner battle with himself. If this really was a hunter, then Nox should strike now while he was away from his buddies. On the other hand, he could follow him home and attack the whole place. Did hunters even have homes? Nox wasn't sure, but they probably had some sort of place to store weapons and sleep. He glanced over at Robin again. This boy was small for a hunter.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am
'Would I forget about ordering pizza and parting with money ?, if you were the real Draco you'd know I would never ever part with money and forget about it, besides clone Draco the real one owe me fifty big ones so cough up' Arachnid began to lay it on thick his speech became rushed and overly vocal his just hoped Draco left darn it, he needed peace to create a masterpiece.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am
Paranoia seeped in, he knew he may stand out in this rural environment but something about the body langague of the boy told him he wasn't amazed by his appearance, it seemed more panicky and unsure about what do, maybe he was about to rob the store and realesed he'd made a grave mistake in choosing this day, ever way Robin was careful, if the boy was going to make a move surely he'd make it soon.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:55 pm
"Oh, hay Rose," said Fox with a smile.

"Yeah, hay," said Gemini. Gemini than walked into the kitchen with Fox beside her.

"So my made of honor, you Gemini are a lucky girl," said Fox as she walekd into the kitchen with Gemini. They didn't notice that Draco and Arachnid were still there.

"Why am I lucky again?" asked Gemini as she still held Nightstar in her arms.

"Cuz your my best friend," said Fox with a smile. "And I have a feeling you'll catch the bocahe of flowers that I throw at my wedding. Teehee!" giggled Fox.

"What!" as Gemini blushed pink. "What you mean by that?" she asked.

"Imagine if you get married next. And maybe to that Draco guy too," said Fox.

"Uh, heheheheh," Gemini laughed as she felt funny now. "Oh, Fox. I have a long way to go until I'm married," said Gemini. "And how are you sure it's going to be Draco hmmmmm?"

"Well, you never know when you get married really. And besides you and Draco look at each other as if you're both madly, truly, deeply in love. How serious are two?" asked Fox. "I mean Draco looks at you like a goddess from my point of view and you look at him like he's a prince, king, or god," she said. "You two do seem serious," said Fox.

Then Gemini blushed even more. "I'm not discussing my love life with Draco to you," said Gemini.

"Oh, really. Well, how many times I told you about mine with my true love who I'm going to marry now? Hmmmm," said Fox with a smile.

"Many times," said Gemini. "But still I'm not telling you," said Gemini.

"So are you two serious. From what I've seen, it looks like it is," said Fox. "And I remember all those boys that use to have a crush on you and chased you around. but you were never interested in them. Until one day, out of no where you met this boy Draco. and now you two are sooooo in love," said Fox. "And believe me I know love when I see it," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Rose followed Fox and Gemini into the kitchen too. She than said with a smile, "Hay Fox. I remember I use to here you talk in your sleep about Arachnid. Since you and I shared the same room." She smiled mroe and said, "Than in your sleep you would say, 'Oh, Arachnid, Arachnid. Kiss me.' And that's what you would say. And you would say it all affectionately too."

"And Gemini. How badly did you make Draco fall in love with you? What did you do? What's your charms?" asked Rose.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 am
'Hey ladies were right here and I think Draco was just about to go with me to get a pizza of some variety which he ordered and foolishly forgot, oh Draco how absoultely foolsih of you to forget such a thing, ha ha !' Arachnid laughed nervously his voice becoming amazingly high picthed. Looks he'd have to abandon hos operation omomentairly until the girls left. He vowed he would succed in digesting slightly warm bread.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm
Then Fox and Gemini notice that Draco and Arachnid were there. Fox blushed deep red. "Heheheheh," she laughed funny. "Uh, got to go," she said as she ran out the door and towards the beach.

Gemini was a little embarressed. She than calmed down and laughed a bit at Fox's reaction. "Hahah," she laughed. she than looked to Draco and Arachnid. "You ordered pizza. Hm, Draco has never forgotten anything in his life that I've known so far. This is certainly a first to me. Well, boys you better go get then," she said. As she still held Nightstar in her arms and looked at her. "How beautiful. what a cute baby sister she is. Teehee," Gemini said with a small giggle.

"Gah," as Nightstar grabbed Gemini's short bron cut hair again. which was growing back to long again. She than tugged on it and than played with it.

"Like my hair huh," said Gemini. "Well, it is soft and kind of shiny," she said with a little laugh.

Then Starfire walked in the room and said, "I thought you would be in her with the baby Gemini darling." Star than looked to Rose, Draco, and Arachnid too. "Oh hello Rose and boys," she said with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 pm
Rose watched Fox run out embarressed and laughed a little bit. she than said, "Oh, hello Star. Well, i'll go with Fox." She than ran out the door and caught up with Fox at the beach shore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:03 am
'Hey wait, what's wrong with Fox ?' Arachnid unable to amass any sensible meaning from what the group had been talking about, he just had a feeling something was wrong, the food could wait, something was wrong with his girl so everything else could hit pause while he went to see what was wrong with her. Though first he'd listen to Gemini and see if she had any information worth using.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 pm
Draco's cheeks had reddened significantly. The room was suddenly a couple degrees too hot for him, and that was saying a lot as Draco lived for the heat. While he did love Gemini, it was still embarrassing when someone else talked about it. Finally, he managed to stutter out, "I-I-I think I'll go and check on that pizza Arachnid ordered." Draco slipped out of the room, smiling as cool air hit his hot cheeks.

Nox finally made his choice. While he could spy on the hunter to see where he went, it would be plain stupid to walk into the lion's den. Picking them off one by one would give him an advantage. While Nox prefered peaceful solutions, he knew only one way to deal with a vampire hunter and it was anything but pacifistic. Nox didn't want to make a mess, so instead of hurling a rock at the hunter, he placed his hand on a metallic stand. The metal twisted, silently, and flowed, so that it resembled a rather crude, but sharp longsword. At a supernatural speed, Nox lunged at the hunter, swinging the blade through the air.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games