Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 am
((In a battle yes there is. Here...no sorry. And no I can't tell you how to cure it in battle.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 pm
Zann walked to the academy, seeing that it was riddled with poison. His scarf was around his face just in case, to act as a gas mask. His ANBU mask was on the side of his head so it would not get in the way. Standing still, he surveyed the area. Yes, the poison contained his blood, but there was something else. Something...foreign. The most I can do now is... He opened one of his palms and spread his arm. Instantly red substance began to flow from the cloud of poison, and onto his hand. Finally a ball as large as a basketball was formed on his hand, which was then absorbed in through his skin. He had removed the portion of his blood from the poison, but the rest he could do nothing about. Zeramaru was the only one who could deal with the rest.

Wearily he formed some handseals and slashed his thumb on a kunai. He slammed a palm onto the ground, and in a poof of smoke a giant brown falcon more than 20m tall appeared on the ground in front of him. Kuchiyose no Jutsu He flew low on the ground around the area of the academy, and wherever he passed through a wall of solid rock rose from the ground. Rock so compact and solid that they can stop S ranked jutsus with ease. No gas can pass through its barrier. The rock wall slowly encased the area where the poison spread, encasing it in. It would only stop the spreading of the poison, not get rid of it. The falcon vanished back into the summoning realm, and Zann staggered tiredly to the gates.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:53 pm
futashi look around for zann but then he took off back to the gate.

(my god zann.....)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:31 pm
"Thanks Zann...that should be good for me." Xantos said as he rode in on Gamabunta. He rasied a giant wall of water around the academy. Gamabunta spat oil and at the same time Xantos performed the dragon flame bomb jutsu.
"Toad flame bomb!" Xantos yelled triumphantly as the oil ignited and a giant inferno lit the night, breaking the barrier and the heat attacking the posion.
"Let's just hope Jack was right..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:34 pm

The cloaked figure swam freely under the base of what he sensed to be the Academy. He took out the neccesary equipment his master had given him and found the most important accesory to his mission: he planted a bomb onto the supports & foundation of the building, grinning evilly. as he went undetected. He moved on after completing his duty at this area and carried out his mission.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm
(Okay....one..I'm burning the academy pretty much, and two....your basicly swimming in poisoned soil, have fun with cancer)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:44 pm
((He's Zeramaru's minion. He probably has the cure.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:45 pm
(Then he'll be kentucky fried god damn it)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:58 pm
((O.o
ifen' I had a single clue bout' wat you juss' said, i wouldn' b talkin'-a-lik this.
...lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:11 pm
(Red-neck is in meh blood GO AMERICA!)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:15 pm
((no, go....Canada!! *crowd pelts him with tomatoes.* I mean, uh...USA!!USA!!USA!!!.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 am
((ok ill be honest...i was trying to kill him off xd oh and must say the letter J))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 am
Reiko walked up to the academy. "very bad." she said. Taking out the spray bottle, she wondered if zeramaru had tricked them, and this would kill them all. "i have to trust him," she thought. She undid the cap of the bottle and sprayed the infected areas. she pulled out a gas mask she had taken from the boat and walked inside, spraying the inside too. When she was done, she left to find other infected areas of the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:42 am
Tai slowly walks up to the Academy, stopping whenever he heard a slight noise, such as a leaf sliding across the ground, or the wind rustling the leaves in the trees. Tai had heard from someone in the village that the Academy was safe again, so he decided that he must check things out. Tai eventually stopped his slow pace to examine the building, and he instantly had that gut feeling that something was wrong. This building had just been supposedly cleansed of the poison yesterday...but something just wasnt right. Maybe it was just that no one was here. There were always people here doing something...but with no one here, things just didnt seem right. Tai decided to take one last look at the building before turning around and walking away. He knew it would be best to stay away from the building for now. Atleast, until that gut feeling went away.  

Nebulosis

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 am
(( Is the academy safe then?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games