Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 pm

((Normally yes, but I don't want him to look that old. I was looking for a pic of Taishiji Shigi from ikki tousen, but all I can find are headshots...))

((also: Guys, let's not OOC anymore, cuz we have an entire page of it here.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:42 pm

(( damn it. i'm always late in a fight ))

hivaids420

Newb

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 pm

((I know I shouldnt be using OOC, but I am going to call it a night. I dont think Xanto will be back anytime soon, so peace out.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Zann's clone walked to the gates, he could sense this ruckus from far away. Looking at the 2 demonic figures, he could only just hold back a gasp of horror and shock. Hiding behind a corner of the gates, Zann quietly watched the 2 demons wreck havoc on the village.

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:21 am

futashi appeared next to zann as he was hiding him self from the demon and . he look at them, still confused at what the demon said about him being kasukano. his old dead friend. did he really came back from the dead and become a demon? he then look at zann and frowned. "i see that you made it. took you long." he said, still alittle shaken.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

((Sorry my internet is really screwed up right now))

User Image
Loud thunderous booms could be heard in the distance. As if out of nowhere, a figure dropped down from the skies right in front of the Konoha gates, leaving a large crater in its place. The whole ground quivered with its weight and power. It looked around, its face hidden under its hood. It was at least 7 or 8 feet tall. Wings of pure flames sprouted from its back, and on its knee was a pattern of a skull. It turned around, its face at Zann's clone and Futashi.
"Zann..." It said in a deep voice.

"Who are you?" Zann replied, surprised that the...thing knew his name.
"You don't remember me? Your brother who died at the hands of Asaba Seiko?"
"K-K-Kouga?!" Zann stared at the creature, frozen in place with shock.

iZann

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 am

Ian was just watching the the archangel and the Hokage to fight as he was hidden in dark area. As he heard a thunderous sound, he followed the sound to where it came from and saw Zann, a familiar shinobi, and a man in a hood. He just stood there, watching.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:02 am

The monstrous figure turned his head and stared at Ian. Without warning, his right arm straightened out, the palm facing Ian. A massive burst of wind and sound burst forth like a jet from his palm. Inside were countless miniature needles of wind that could penetrate through almost anything. Even if Ian blocked it or dodged it, the sound waves would still disrupt his movements and his brain waves, rendering him unable to move.

iZann

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:17 am

As Ian saw the the hooded figure raised his palm, a wall of wood instantly rose infront of him to block it. The needles were blocked, but Ian was thrown far away because of the powerful wave.

"Wha... the... hell.... wuz..... tha?" Ian can hardly speak as he was almost immobilized. He was lying sideways, he can clearly see the feet of Zann.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:06 am

Drake ran to the gates ignoring everyone there he entered the Village sensing for the person he was looking for and went towards where he sensed him.

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:17 am

(Okay...I'm back...had to eat dinner, watch movie, ect. Okay! Everyone besides me, and Reiko, and you demons and such,will leave.)

Xantos shifted his look to Drake.
"Don't even think about it." he said darkly, and quickly, before rotating and spinning. The Hyuuga's trademark move, the heavenly spin. He was able to get free and out of the hole. He threw paper tags everywhere, making them blow up and make large fires, he reached his hands out, and made a series of precise handsigns.
"Pandemonium."
He mentally dragged the giant spheres of flame down in the hole, the demon would have extremly little chance of living if only a few of them hit.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:11 am

((Um I think your gonna seriously regret me leaving I have a technique that could kill them all but I'll do it your way and let you have your fun for now but If this drags on too long or if they push your limits too far then Im gonna end this little fight))

Dark-Ninja70

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:15 am

((Fire--which demon are you talking about? And ignore mine, it won't harm anyone. YET.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 am

((Seriously, wouldnt it be better to have the strong ninja there? Also, are you trying to order us from OOC? Thats a little much isnt it lol?))

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 am

ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Seriously, wouldnt it be better to have the strong ninja there? Also, are you trying to order us from OOC? Thats a little much isnt it lol?))
((Yes it would seem so I don't know why he insists on going in himself just let him have his fun... confused ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games