Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Pyro turned to his brother "hey what are you doing here bro" pyro asked in surprise.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Lenon appeared in the office in a flash of lightning, holding his severed left hand in his right hand, and limping on his left leg. A large burn hole was seen on his right leg, as if a Chidori or Rasengan had hit him there. His face was composed, although swetting slightly and Lenon was breathing heavily.

"Rahenno...I need to see a medical ninja...now."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:40 pm

skylock put his energy revolver to lenon's head and held a bandage in his other. "speak!" skylock said. he pulled out a syringe with a blue liquid, to keep the hand from getting less repairable, and waited for lenon to let him inject him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Lenon sighed.

"If I told you, you'd still kill me anyway. So there is no point. I'm here to see Rahenno. What can I do to him like this?'

Lenon held up his bloody stump (left arm) and showed his right hand holding his left.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm

"well now i will help you for now. try anything and i brake your arm in two." skylock said. he injected lenon with the blue liquid and the blood slowed down. "this will weaken you because your blood will flow slower. now then i can get your hand back on using temporary method." skylock said. he took out 6 metal objects. they were small and rectangle.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Lenon snorted. Break his arm? He could run before Skylock could touch him, hopefully.

"It's fine- I plan on replacing it later with a puppet limb. I just needed to stop the serious bloodflow."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

skylock smiled "well then your welcome. i wouldn't try combat. what i injected you with slowed down your blood flow. so you might lose blood to your head of all things. now then bandage time." skylock started putting a bandage on the area witch used to be the hand.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:04 pm

((Since when did a Genin learn such advance medical techniques lol))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 pm

(by medical technique you mean the serynge and bandage well the liquid was a fail at tranc dart liquid. the bandage well that's basic knowledge when your in the army he was in.)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:11 pm

((Oh Lenon didnt come to me, im hurt Im like the only medical nin here. Well Zeno says he is but he magically learned his moves after he made chunin >.> lol but yeah I WANNA HELP lol))

Masumi appeared out of the ground in Rahenno's office. "Rah..." It was then she saw Lenon and ran over. "Oh my God, Lenon are you ok?" She asked looking over his body at the injury.

Masumi H Dekata

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

"he should be better than he was before. his hand has been taken care of for now but you might want to focus on his legs."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((Oh Lenon didnt come to me, im hurt Im like the only medical nin here. Well Zeno says he is but he magically learned his moves after he made chunin >.> lol but yeah I WANNA HELP lol))

Masumi appeared out of the ground in Rahenno's office. "Rah..." It was then she saw Lenon and ran over. "Oh my God, Lenon are you ok?" She asked looking over his body at the injury.

((don't do it.....just kill him....or he will kill you))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 am

((no...that was just u zero...))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 am

((Sky, I don't think a genin would have such knowledge otherwise medical nin won't be needed lol))

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 am

Dasiuke took the note and read. After reading he shushined away.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games