Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:17 pm
"At least I know Spade's back to normal..." Seraphiel chuckled.

"Kon...I don't want you to go...You're the first person I've met that has had a hard past like myself. I like to think I can believe in you," Pre said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Kon looked back to her and nodded..."You can Pre." She said and motioned for them to head back..."Come on we should get back they might be worried." She said and smiled a little...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm
spade flinched. "What was that?" she looked at Orez.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 pm
"There you go. That's more like it," Pre said and slowly let Kon go so she could get into flying by herself again, "You know. There is something I haven't told you about myself. I didn't because I noticed it only recently. Ever since I was released from my seal in my hometown, my emotions are...Well, 'detached,'" She admitted.

"Please don't hurt her..." Tea said under her breath again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:33 pm
Kon looked back to her..."Really?" She asked slightly understanding...

Orez rolled his eyes..."I didn't do anything yet. Im looking at it." He said in a rather impatient voice...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 pm
// my cat is attacking meh gonk crying i miss under stood//

lost looked at spade. He was slightly bored.

// night//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 am
"Yeah. I suppose it's because of the releasing ritual when I was brought back from confinement. I know the emotions, but they don't feel like they're mine, but some Faerie named PreToria; and I know that's me for sure," Pre was having a hard time explaining, but she figured that was the easiest way.

"Please don't hurt her..." Tea said again. She knew that Orez hadn't done anything, but she also knew that he was more than capable of causing harm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:41 pm
Kon nodded and gasped feeling her lungs shoot with pain..."He's here!" She screamed and fell to the ground curling up shakeing wildly...Zero blinked and felt his chest pain to...Orez also felt it and walked to his corner gripping his chest...A dark figure walked towards the town...Scythe in hand...A loud evil laughter shook the town...Zaragi's laughter...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Tea looked confused, "What's going on?"

Pre swore to herself. She knew that aura all too well, "I don't have time for this," She cursed. She dropped to the ground and picked up Kon. She appeared in the hotel with Kon in her arms and she started a chant in English, since her more complicated spells were self taught, "Within the labyrinth of my mind, awaken and veil us within the darkness," She said. A cloaking magic hid their aura's from Zaragi's watchful eyes, "That b*****d..." She cursed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm
Zaragi blinked as he lost the smell of their aura's..."I WILL FIND YOU!!!" He roared and slashed through a singel house with his scythe...Zero hid and Orez blinked..."What is that...?" He asked and looked out the window still in the veil...Kon shook more rocking a little..."He's here...He's here...He's here..." She repeated to herself...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 pm
"That he is...Kon, you've known him for a lot longer than I. What is his weakness?" Pre asked.
Tea started to get scared from their reactions. She ran to Zero and hugged him, "Don't worry. I'm here, okay? I'm here," She said.
KoTari and Seraphiel exchanged confused glances.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Kon shook more..."He dosn't have one...Wait..." she said and looked up to Pre..."He...There is somthing I could try..." She said standing up slowly...Orez blinked and looked down to his chest...There were dark sparks begining to flow out the window slightly...He took a step back and they stopped...Zero hugged Tea back as his chest had white flow out only less..."WHAT IS THAT DELIGHTFUL DARK AURA!?!" Zaragi roared and sliced another house through...He was getting closer...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Pre closed her eyes for a moment, "Pixies of the night! Hear my cry! Scatter and spread chaos!" She chanted. Small black sparks came from her invisible wings and shot out of the hotel. They flickered and danced from the vicinity around Zaragi, "Whatever you are planning, if it doesn't involve one of us dying or going to the wrong side, then do it!" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 pm
Kon nodded and ran down the stairs and hid behind a few houses...She waited..Zaragi growled and swung at the sparks sliceing a few in half..."Little bugs..." He said and swung more...Kon waited...One...Two...Three! She raced forward and grabbed his scythe and pinned him to a house across from the hotel..she held it to his neck and growled..."You a**...why are you here." She demanded and he grinned..."Take it easy. Im not here to kill anyone. Those houses were empty." He said and Kon shook here head..."I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" She roared and pressed his scythe to his neck harder...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:23 pm
Pre looked at the others, "Take care of things here okay?" She said and turned into a shadow.
She made her way to the roof and observed the two from under her cloak of darkness. She was still under the veil. She started a silent chant.

Tea didn't understand what was going on so she asked Zero, "What's wrong?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games