Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 am
Kai nodded and looked at Shiro, "My servant hasn't eaten human flesh in so long. Maybe I should let him cut loose for once," He warned, seeing if the man knew anything else. Yami's head hovered inches away from Shiro's, sending his hot breath down the man's back. He snarled hungrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am
"I-I could take you to some of them," Shiro offered.
Rajei nodded.
"But leave your girlfriend back if you want her to live. They think...she's an illusion, a cover-up for the servant," Shiro warned. "Something about a scar...that's all I heard."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 am
"She got that scar in an accident," Kai said, "Her father is a butcher and she used to help him. One of his cutting tools did that. She doesn't like talking about it, so when you mentioned it out of the blue she was distraught. Do you think you're really worth her tears?" Yami's claw pressed down on Shiro's back, "If this is a trick your life is forfeit."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:56 am
"Take us to them," Rajei said to Shiro. She turned to Kai. "Trust him," she begged. "Please."
"It's a strange scar," Shiro noted. "All the way up her arm and onto her back..."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm
"Serah has no scar like that. My ex-servant did," Kai snapped.
Yami's claw lifted up from Shiro's back, "Any funny stuff and you're dragon food. You hear me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 pm
Shiro found it strange that Kai would know that. He frowned as he stood.
"Did that dirty little thief Rika take anything else of yours?" Rajei asked him, to let him know that the servant's name was Rika.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm
"Not that I know," Kai said, "But that doesn't mean she didn't take something when I wasn't looking," He looked over to Shiro, "Now take me to where those people are. I'll deal with them first."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm
"Okay," Rajei said.
"Alright," Shiro said. "You might want to leave the girl, though. The part of the group I'm taking you to might hurt her."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm
"Fine," Kai said, "Yami, stay with her," He said to the dragon, then looked over to Rajei, "Serah. Don't leave him okay?" Yami would protect her. If they got into trouble, Kai would be told right away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm
"Please be careful," Rajei begged him. She moved over to Yami's side.
"Let's go," Shiro said. "They'll be expecting me back soon." He led Kai up to the street.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Kai nodded to Rajei and walked along with Shiro.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 pm
Shiro led him to an alley on the other side of the park. "They've been staying here," he said. "This is as far as I can take you. I'm sorry. I'm not allowed past here. My orders were to tie the girl up here and leave her."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 pm
"Yeah. My dragon knows your scent well. It would be wise if you stay here if you know what I mean," Kai said and kept going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 pm
Shiro was glad that Kai wasn't angry.

"Shiro?" a man asked when he heard footsteps. "I told you to chain that girl up outside!" His body was still hidden in the shadows.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 pm
(can Kai hear that or something?)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games