Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 am
Rick had no interest in bringing anyone back from the dead, "Whatever," He said, "Anyways, my first army will soon be complete so it doesn't matter if that thing is here or not. But I guess it would be good to have as a precaution."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 am
"Indeed." Leonard said, picking up the book he had gotten before, and putting it in his pack.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Once again, Spira was at Ricks side, sighing. She didnt like the constant wave of things happening. It confused her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Tea, under an invisibility spell, landed a few dozen yards from the Academy walls. With Seth still under the same spell, she let him go, "This has to be it," She said. Such a dark aura...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 pm
"Yeah, this is it." He said, looking at the Academy up ahead. "This may be difficult because I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to have to do to avenge my clan, but I'll do whatever it takes." He said, walking closer to the Academy. "We're going to need to find out whats going on in there really. My clan died before they could tell me the details."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 pm
Tea nodded, "We'll get to the bottom of this mystery Seth-san. We're the justice group," She winked at Seth.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:12 am
Tea's comment made Seth laugh a bit. He nodded to her and approached the Academy walls. He scanned the main entrance. There were a few people standing around, but that was it. They could easily get by with Tea's spell on. "You ready? No going back after this.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 am
Tea nodded, "I'm okay Seth-san. Lets' go," She tried to sound brave.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 am
Seth looked back to the entrance and dashed towards it. He slipped right by everyone and right into the Academy. Once inside, he looked around the place was huge. It was dark and mysterious and he didn't like it already. He had never been inside. Only been on the outside. He looked back to Tea to see if she followed okay. "This place is dark." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:22 am
Tea drifted along right behind him, "Not just the lighting is dark," She commented. The aura's around her pressed in, but she figured something like this was going to happen, so she prepared her self for it, "Where do you have to go?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 am
[So is Synthic still being locked up here?]

"I don't know. I've never been inside here really. I just know something strange is happening here. That's why the justice group was investigating this place and was killed off once they figured out what." He said with a sigh. "Let's just take a stroll down... this way and see what we can find out." He said, pointing down a long hallway to their left. So long, Seth couldn't make out if he could see the end of it or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:31 am
(She is. She's in the quarantine chambers)

Tea nodded in reply and drifted along with Seth.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 am
[Alright. I'll have them meet up because I'm going to make Seth randomly pass by.]

Seth tried not to run, because it would be catastrophic if someone turned around a corner for example and he bumped into them. Then this whole stealth plan would collapse. Just like he tried not to make too much noise. He walked down the hall, unsure of where he was going or where he'd end up. Without knowing it, he was pass by all the quarantine chambers. Seth wondered what crazy experiments could be locked up around here. It made him shiver.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:45 am
(Well since no one can see Seth and Tea, Synthic sure couldn't either xd )

Synthic was leaning against the side of her cage, half asleep. She needed to get out, but she was so weak.

Tea glanced into the chambers, "...Dark blue..." She whispered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:51 am
[Oh yeah. I forgot about that. xD]

Seth looked back to Tea. "Dark blue? What do you mean?" He said back in a whisper. He didn't want anyone in these chambers to hear him. They would for sure give up their position by starting some huge noise or something. They were all crazy.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games