Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 am
((code geass, best anime EVER!!!! WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! dubbed or subbed doesn't matter. the guy who voices suzaku in the dubbed voices sasuke, and the guy who voices lelouch voices ichigo... those are the two main characters... suzaku is the one in the picture))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Atlas broke throught the window but before that he had done hand signs and muttered "Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)" as he jumped in anyone in the room would now see a change, he rushed over to a cabnit that had a big lock on it. Atlas easily picked the lock and stold a group of documents that read Gobi, he spun araound and left when he was two miles away the genjutsu would fade.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:59 pm
((um... that seems pretty godmoddish to me... try again))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 am
(lol I like Vic Mignogna more than the Ichigo guy... But you know Soul Eater? Its coming to America and Vic Mignogna is doing Death Sythe's voice mrgreen )

Oroami looked to the guy, we was on the ground. "No it doesn't matter, a body is useless," he then saw Reiko walking to her office, he jumped back up to the office and smiled "I see friends can't ever seem to be joyful to see each other."  

Havok-Trance

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:52 am
Reiko half smiled. "In times like these we can't always trust everyone anymore. The akatsuki seem to be rampant, as well as... other things." She said, thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((um... that seems pretty godmoddish to me... try again))

((s**t uhm))

Atlas appeared near Reiko "Hokage i need any files you have on the Gobi, the current jinchuuriki's life is at stake please just give them too me, I am not Akatsuki don't worry" he said quickly.

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:22 am
((NOt believeable seen as you just tried to steal them. LOL But, yes that was a little goddmodish I would of grabbed you before you got near the wall and you know reiko's bugs aren't affected by Genijutsu.))

"Why should we?" Akira looked curiously at Atlas with his arms folded.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:51 am
Oroami looked at the new arival, he began to vocus his chakra into mist, and put it into the air. He knew that he couldn't trust this boy as the man Akira seemed to have hostility towards him. Oroami could now see the Chakra colors, chakra levels and patterns of very person in the room. He even began to expand the Mist outside so it enveloped most of the Leaf village. Though the mist was so small it felt dry and could only be seem as what most people would take as dust particles in the air.  

Havok-Trance

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 pm
The man in his black cloak walked the hallway toward the office of the Hokage. His Phoenix on his shoulder. His paced slowed as he heard the commotion. He got close to the door and reached for the hilt of one of his swords.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm
Akira glared at the door as he heard the sound of a hilt. "Come In!"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Auron had nothing else better to do, so he distantly followed the mysterious man cloaked in black until he saw him enter the hokage building. Jumping up on the one of the buildings rooftops directly across from the hokages office, Auron took out a pair of binoculars and started scanning the various windows, hoping to find who he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm
He grasped the handle of the door and walked in. His eyes were covered by a blindfold but he was certain at least Oroami would recognize him. His pheonix who sat on his shoulder looked around the room. "Ive obviously come at the wrong time but I'm only here to find a Medical ninja, And unless my memory misleads me...The Hokage is one."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:49 pm
Reiko crossed her arms, not yet recognizing the man. "Yes... what do you need?" She asked him, a little suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:07 pm
He took out a box and opened it slightly revealing two eyes, a regular sharingan, and his once implanted byakugan that was token out. "As you can see I'm currently without eyes, so I was hoping to have them put back in by an old friend." His Uchiha mark was on the inside of the cloak on his shirt. which could easily identify him as Jedi Uchiha.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm
Auron finally saw him. He was talking with Lady Hokage. With interest, and even though Auron couldn't hear anything, he watched the conversation.

((dont worry, im not going to do anything drastic, my character Auron just likes to be in places of interest, plus, theres nothing for him to do, still looking for a senseii you know))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games