Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 pm

marquis27
((actually Menma attacked the hokage, but ya he is under Marquis' control.))

The sound waves hit the cloud of dust and Marquis in general. Marquis' lay on the ground twitching for those sound waves were just too much. At least that is what Marquis' wants everybody to think. The real him appears out of the ground. Behind Reiko, and Hanzo; only peaking his head out of the ground and only so subtly he goes back underground Doton • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) . Menma and Shenma pick the fake Marqius up and throw him at Reiko and Hanzo. Once close enough the real Marquis detonates this clay clone.

Memna heads towards Hanzo, Shenma towards Reiko. Summoning many smaller monkeys Menma and the mass amount of smaller monkeys charge towards Hanzo all the while Menma spins his bow staff around him it constantly is changing its length with every spin.

Shenma bites his thumb and streaks the blood across his forearm. Summoning many shurikens he throws a never ending barrage at Reiko so far the count is nearly 25 shurikens yet more and more keep coming. He spins his bow staff in his tail and takes a couple of the shuriken that he has summoned and puts them around the bow staff, they fit perfectly for the bow staff can change width's.
(( Since then you never hid or anything like that ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:38 pm

((Uh dark. You were focused on marquis not me so how did you know how to escape when A giant pyramid immediately came out of the ground and had a outside box wall for people who tried to escape?))
Sypher threw a small section of bone off of his left arm, it uncovered a small metal bracelet.

M o k i F a i r y

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:39 pm

M o k i F a i r y
((Uh dark. You were focused on marquis not me so how did you know how to escape when A giant pyramid immediately came out of the ground and had a outside box wall for people who tried to escape?))
Sypher threw a small section of bone off of his left arm, it uncovered a small metal bracelet.
(( I was in the air when you did the move ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:41 pm

((because this is our own fight and we don't give a damn about yours...yes i did say the real him at that point, but there was a post after than one in which I could of switched where I was, since I do have the demon of transformation/ earth god and i stated in the other post that I was doing lots of earth swimming. I could of changed people anyway through there. and you should just reply to my post anyways it works out well for you))

marquis27

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:42 pm

*Hanzo takes the vile then looks up at Marquis. He puts the vile in his pouch and does a single tiger sign and 4 clones surround Marquis. One of either end of Marquis on the top of the gate and one on each side below the gate.*

"Don't drop that Marquis please I know your a good man! We promise to never hurt Mist just please don't do something you'll regret!"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

marquis27
((because this is our own fight and we don't give a damn about yours...yes i did say the real him at that point, but there was a post after than one in which I could of switched where I was, since I do have the demon of transformation/ earth god and i stated in the other post that I was doing lots of earth swimming. I could of changed people anyway through there. and you should just reply to my post anyways it works out well for you))
(( Yea I know just stating it. I don't like being all technical but with my past experiences in this guild you have to point out alot of things to try and prevent god modding. I know you wouldn't because your a great rp'er it's just a habit ))

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Reiko nodded, hearing Hanzo's words.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:53 pm

((What ever >.> If everyone is going to ignore my attack and act like they aren't affected at all >.> and dark even if you were in the air you couldn't have been so high as to be higher than half the height of a great pyramid.))
Sypher clicked his wrist band and out of the wrist band came a sonic wave of high pitch screech and 2 sound clones came out of it, the sound would erupt any activity on anyone near.

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 pm

((No kidding. I've been ok so far though

@Jedi: Attack with wat two? surely not the clones because I disabled them both as well as making the third clone's move ineffective. So why not start from where I posted? Right now its just you and your dragon, no clones are present with you right now. Im not trying to argue but I am only telling you the effect of that jutsu reders your clone useless totally. So since I already posted migt as well continue from what I posted, me wiping out the clones and sending back w/e the gas is to you with my phoenix uchiha fan. ))

Raiden, still looking at Jedi spoke out loud

"Marquis! Don't do this. None of us will attack the mist, and light assassins will do their best to help mist in any tight spots. Just don't do anything like that!"
He said, Harou roared under him angrily at Jedi

((Dark, pm me. Something I want to talk to you about))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:55 pm

((awwe well thank you, lol ya I don't god-mode i just stabbed myself hundreds of times then ripped out my own eye so ya...))

Bleeding upon the gates of the leaf, Marquis looks to the sky as if he has been awakened, as if something finally clicked in his brain to tell him that what he was doing went against his very morals. These people that are defending their village are just like him. He who has defended his village time after time even as a weak gennin going up against the unstoppable Sojiro and other advesaries. A bright light shines upon the gates as the clouds break open, the heat radiates throughout Marquis as he smiles and whistles. Upon doing so he retracts his puppet so it stands next to him. without warning a white clay hawk swoops down at breakneck speeds, Marquis times it perfectly jumping on the back of the bird without slowing it down. The puppet of course is unsummoned at this very moment, creating a small smoke cover for marquis to get away.

As he flies off into the horizon Marquis throws the buddha figurine as high as he possibly can into the air. and sets off an explosion which shakes the ground, but does no damage to any lands it rather just acts as a sort of firework. Marquis plops down on his back. This once pure white hawk no drips red because of Marquis' extensive bloodloss.

((oh ya forgot to mention that bird always travels with me. its mere courier clay))

marquis27

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:09 pm

*Hanzo watched before his very eyes as Marquis faded into the distance. He was greatly saddened at the loss of such a great shinobi for he had a feeling he would probably never see the man again.*

((Perky are you here or in the Pyramid?))

((Sypher I said I jumped really high in the air to avoid the
blast earlier. Not to mention Pyramid's vary in height))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Raiden nodded in respect towards Marquis's death. He didnt know him but only knew he was a great shinobi. Lenon spoke highly of him. He returned his attention to Jedi once more

((I think she's in the pyramid))

Shruikan Tenshi

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:21 pm

((She should be in the pyramid and seriously if you can drop from the height of a half of a great pyramid I am freaking amazed at your ability to live.Anyways he said he bleeds not dies D:<))
Sypher saw out of his slightly color blind eye the bird and took his chance. He ran and jumped in his ball which sped off the pyramid aiming at the bird.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 pm

(( Fine I'm in the Pyramid let me just edit my older post and make a new post to help out Raiden ))

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:24 pm

((No dude its over it doesn't matter now cause marquis is gone and you convinced him to keep the place alive.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games