Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Morganna returned the smile and nodded. "Good to know," she said, lacing her fingers with Tessen's as she held his hand. She leaned back against him a bit, happy that she was able to help bring him back to normal.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Tenshi held her as she leaned back against him while his fingers were still laced within hers, "Yes, I guess it is", he started, "I gotta work on my anger, but thats gonna be tough", he stated calmly as he finished.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Morganna nodded. "My mother had a bit of a temper when she was younger," she said. "And still does. But whenever she's around my father or me and my brother, she seems to be able to keep it in check. It is like she finds her calming influence in us. You just have to find that one thing to be yours."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm

"Stay with her, Riko." Kirasek said he sped up to the resting city between Tenshu and Shale. "I have something to take care of." He blasts off crating a v-shaped wave of sand that billowed outward like cresting waves. "I'm coming Alastor. This time, you won't escape. You may have lied to Kess, but not to me."

~~~

Nephilis runs into a building. It was empty and void of anything you'd expect. Only a wooden floor was there. He coughed under the dust of the neglected floor and sat down against a wall with a window over it. "Safe at last..." he heaved.

"There...." Alastor notices a tuft of hair sticking up from the window and begins to make his way up. "Not going to get away this time! Get out of my way!"

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Tenshi held her more as he listened to what she had to say, he thought about it for a second and knew he had Neko and his mom to calm him down but his mother wouldn't be with him all his life and even though Neko will he figure to have another, "Well in that case why don't you be that thing, or person rather", he said calmly with a light smile on his face but you can tell he was serious.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 pm

After the burning rage of spread that landed Herbacea Tezu the Prime leader stood there walking over the near Tree telling Author to get some supplies. Tezu had a feeling something was going to happen, very soon. ~Nephilis~ as Tezu focused as his hand became bright light of blue energy. His right hand started to sink into the trees core as Tezu pulled out the Residue as it was reflecting Celestial aura. ~Nephilis.. don't die on me~ Tezu has a sense of awareness of the people he meets on the battle field or travels. There senses as well there aura becomes Tezu's beacon. Finding his way to them alot easier. Author came back with some supplies as Tezu opened a portal placed the Residue in his secret pocket which I'm not telling. Then began to walk through into a Small city where Tezu felt Nephilis awareness... ~Nephilis...where are you~.

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 am

Morganna looked back at Tenshi, to see if he was serious. A small smile crept across her face and she blushed slightly when she saw that he was. She smirked a bit and said, "So are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:13 pm

The Guildmaster ran quickly and swiftly in his new body. He looked around the area he sensed other powerful energy signatures but nothing to be taken seriously right now. He could feel Alastor's power very clearrly but Nephilis's continued to pop in and out of his thoughts it was very annoying.

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Tenshi smile grew a little more at her reaction and then heard what she had to say, "That all depends, what is your answer", he replied, in a way he was saying yes he he looked into her eyes waiting for a response and hoping that its the one he wants to hear.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Morganna smirked a bit. "Well, how can I answer a question that hasn't been asked?" she said. "But, if you were to ask, which you haven't yet, then my answer would be yes."

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Tenshi chuckled light knowing that she wanted to hear him say the actual words, "Ok fine, I'll ask properly", he started trying to end his laughter, now looking more seriously but with a slight smile, "Morganna, will you be my girlfriend?", he finally asked.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Morganna twisted her mouth as she looked at Tenshi. "Maybe," she said, turning back to the front. After being unable to stifle her giggle any longer, she turned back with a bright smile and said, "Of course I will." She snuck a quick kiss to his cheek before turning to the front again, leaning back into his arms.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 pm

When she gave 'Maybe' as her answer, glared at her playfully, "Excuse me?", he joked as he heard her little giggles and then turned around and gave her actual answer. He embraced her more as he held his head on her shoulder, "Better have", he teased jokingly as a light chuckle escaped his lips.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Morganna smiled when Tenshi placed his head on her shoulder again. "What do you think our moms will say?" she whispered curiously. She knew neither was a big fan of the other, though they did seem to be getting along now.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Tenshi thought on it for a few moments, "Not entirely sure, but I know my mom wouldn't care for she isn't the type to bring her problems upon me, or atleast thats how it been so far, but even so I would still continue to see you and be with you even if they don't like it", he replied asuringly as he kissed her cheek afterwards.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games