Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:13 am

User ImageUser Image

Amazed by the amount of people in the office the clone looked about. "Well Kyo, maybe you could take a few of them and test their mental abilities? Or possible teach some of them something if it's possible." She looked between the few she had yet to speak with. "If I could have the three of you tell me your Name, rank, and any information about yourself that is pertinent to your abilities as a shinobi."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

He withdrew the sword from his back and rested it on his shoulder "Names Sasori... Well thats about all I can tell you, I have alot of blades so I'll assume I'm a Swordsy guy thing... Rank? I suppose newbie?" he said, putting the sword back on his back, he flicked both his wrists, showing two blades that extended from his wrists, he also had blades down both his forearms and the back of his lower legs.

Sasori Nagashi

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 pm

"Yuki 'Chu' Shizuka.. I'm a Genin, I suppose. Samurai that can shapshift." Yuki said blankly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:07 pm

User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

Kyo grunted an affirmative response. Scanning over the genin in the office, Kyo quickly picked out three he thought would be interesting. "You there, Sasori....Chu...and you...other sword guy. Come with me."Kyo turned and walked out of the office. He took a quick step and glided a small distance down the path on the way to the training field."I've got my team, Kusakage-sama. Don't worry about them."Kyo called back. Though he tried to hide it, Kyo was excited to have a set of students of his own.

x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Quen looked around the office to make sure he was the only "other sword guy" around before following his new master out the window. He didn't have wings, so he jumped from wall to ledge to window sill until he was on the ground next to his new instructor. The shinobi had a feeling of power about him. Quen couldn't help but feel humbled by his presence. He was somewhat sad that he wouldn't be training with the Kusakage, but things had taken a turn for the intruiging. He'd never seen a shinobi with wings before. Quen hoped this new master knew a bit about swordfighting. As he looked at his new team mates, he realized how imperative swordplay would be. Quen came from a long line of samurai, Chu was a samurai herself, and Sasori couldn't seem to stop playing with his blades.

His head buzzing with thoughts, Quen didn't even bother to tell his new teacher that his name wasn't other-sword-guy. He was still thinking about the Raikage. What was it about that guy that made Quen so suspicios? He seemed alright, but Quen couldn't shake the feeling of an impending threat. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew something was afoot.

His worries would have to wait. Now he had to begin his training. Anxious, he looked up to the window he'd just come from, waiting for his team mates. He wondered if they'd come down the same way. It wouldn't be suprising to see them come down the stairs. Quen just hoped, whichever path they took, that they hurried. He couldn't wait to start training. He reached back and grabbed the hilt of Kakera. Soon he would live up to his father's reputation.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Sasori stopped for a second and looked at the Kusakage "You probably know this, but I was found outside this village near dead" he said, kneeling before her "I owe you, and the village, my life... I was kinda hoping that I could set up a more... Perminate accomidation here, to help the village" he got up off his knees "Best not be seen like this, it's out of character" he said. He looked out the window "Arrivederci mia cara signora" he said and with out another word he followed Quen's path down. "Oof" he said landing on the ground, his muscles were extremely sore.

Sasori Nagashi

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm

He arrived at the office, and smiled at sight of the Kage, before saying, "I'm back. Ready to discuss the alliance?" He asked, gesturing for her to follow him.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

The real Aki opened the door behind him. "Of course." She said laughing. The clone behind the desk grinned and waved. "Just let me become more... decent." She walked in and hung the kimono up to dry and dawned on over her under clothes an older dress of hers. It was wrap style, blue in color, with pink flowers on it. Aki had half the mind to dawn on the armor that sat in her office, to look more official, but decided against it.(It's just not in her character to randomly put on armor. So oh well. I can do this without it.) "Ready." She said as she put her belt back on. It was pretty much a utility belt with all the pouches about it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:27 pm

He smiled, and walked out of the office. (exit to training grounds)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki followed after. Adjusting her gloves, she was still judging the Raikage's personality. He seemed kind but she still felt on edge about him. She decided to watch his moves closely as they would talk. She found it odd that he wished to be out of the office to explain such an important matter. Though, being outside was rather preferable than being stuffed in an office.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:01 pm

In a weapons display in the office, he found an enticing piece of armor. He took it for himself, and held it in a scroll. He then replaced all flags, texts of ownership, and all similar things with his name-- and the Cloud symbol.

He quickly began to run back..
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 pm

((Just a note to the students who are following me: I am currently in the training grounds so you can head there when ready))

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

((Sorry Muse..Akira is who this assault was aimed at..since he passed me..he will die..))

User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ryugan walked into the office slowly, he simply closed his eyes, strengthening his sense of smell as he tried to identify any familiar scents.. " Hmm..Raikage-Sama.." Ryugan said as he stopped in front of a empty weapon case, his eye lids slowly opened and they were greeted with the cloud village symbol, along with a closed scroll. His left arm quickly reached into the case and grabbed the scroll, he then began to read the Kage's writing. In summarization, he simply admitted to having the weapon cherished in the village, one Ryugan knew was used in the death of his master Fenrir, in fact, Fenrir had died in this very office. " Kusa..oh have you've fallen.." Ryugan said with a smirk, he then remembered the Akatsuki member he had killed in cloud had passed him near the gates, he knew he recognized the scent but put it off as he thought of his second master. "...Goodbye..Kusa.." Ryugan then sprouted wings and flew off, following Akira's scent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
Medical Maestro
User Image

Ronnel pushed into the room, carrying Aki carefully. He set her into the plush office chair that she had tried getting him to hold onto when he was released from his sealed state. He then looked around the desecrated office, anger flashing slightly as he began tearing down the symbols of Cloud with exaggerated movements, not daring to look at the opened closet that was missing the armor that had been in there when he had last been in the office.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:02 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki was back out of the chair the second she'd been sat down. She vaulted over the desk scattering papers like birds. Both the doors of the cabinet were nearly ripped off the hinges as Aki fully swung them open, and then some. The armor was gone. A low growl rumbled from her throat. She ripped down and cloud pennant nearest to her. "He took. The armor." Aki hissed and searched through the display cabinet and found a relief that it was all that had been taken. She also discovered something new among the treasures in there, a sword. Arekku's sword. The Crystal katana slid from it's sheath with a sigh of a chime. "Well then." Aki said with a smile. "This still doesn't change that the armor is gone." She grumbled.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games