Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:06 pm

(Of course we missed you!! *glomps and snuggles Blossom-chan* There is no way we couldn't miss you cuz u so kewl and kablamo ^~^)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm

(( -giggles and hugs Rose back- thank you Rose-chan. I hope I didnt 'cause anyone to not post here.... x3 but I think everyone needs me, hm? I make good plot twists right Rose-chan? ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

(Yesh, everybody needs you :3 And yesh you do *pats*)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:31 am

((Sorry all I was sick and grounded for a dumb reason...but i'm back (Hoping I don't have to do stupid thing's again xD) Anyways what's happened?))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 am

Ares chuckled lightly and nodded. "A good way to relieve stress for me is to have some groups there to start fighting with each other. Ever see how a soccer mom fights when its against another woman who is a house mom?" He looked at her and grinned.

((Yup yup, ya know we missed ya ma. ^^))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm

(nothing really happened Apollo, just Eris not giving up on ya I guess)

Ella chuckles, picturing the sight now. "Can't say I have, but I'm sure it would be interesting..." She comments, rounding the corner. She couldn't think of anywhere she wanted to go, but the company itself was fine really.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 am

(( -giggles- I feel so loved. x3 and now I cant really post since I need to wait for Zeus.... ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 am

((I see...well that's good? I think...xD Man last night I was cutting onion's for dinner, And I slipped and sliced my thumb I was running around going "AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH Oh wait...it's only a small cut" I felt like a moron.)) Apollo glared at both Eris, And daichi. "I'm not a little kid eris, and daichi...don't laugh at me or I will get you when eris is doing something else.." He said before glaring again "So I suggest you can it." He said plainly before yawning boredly.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Sighing Eris slung an arm over Apollo’s shoulder. “Two things Apollo hun. Firstly I’m chaos I’m everywhere, all the time. Second of all don’t you think I would have the foresight to equip my pet with some form of defence?” Sighing she gave him a shake, “Really, why are you being such a wet blanket?”
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Apollo growled lowly before sighing. "Because he annoy's me..." He said before groaning. "And why do you care so much about a weak human eris?" He asked boredly.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Ares nodded and propped his knee up and leaned back in the chair. "It really is quite a site."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm

((To: the guy who is playing Hades, I am really sorry i haven't been around i just got out of the hospital and homework is pileing up i feel really bad.... sorry.
To:everyone else WHERE IS EVERYONE!))

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm

(( Its alright. Homework comes before Gaia. And I hope you alright... Do not feel bad. I completely understand... And for where we are. Well Hera got hit by a car. She went to the Hospital. Hades is trying to get his brothers to help him take out the Titan who Escaped. ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Ella nods," By the way, I'm prepared for any jealousy outbreaks that may happen if it got around." She says in a serious matter, talking about if Aphrodite found out.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 am

With a wide grin. Eris leaned over and whispered conspiratorially in Apollo’s ear. “Because he is useful to me,” She drew back and shrugged, “and he is just so cute. Really you should get a pet human they are better companions then cats. They are mostly clean, easy to train, able to find their own meals, and amusing to play with. What’s the down side?”
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games