Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm
"I honestly planned on staying there until he woke up, Sir." Demi replied with a smile. "If that's alright anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 pm
Dojime got up from the chair and stood in front of Demi. "That's fine but on one condition..." He grabbed Demi's arms and brought her close to him and hissed in her ear. "take Cai with you. she's bugging the s**t out of me," He said in a pained tone.

Cai gave Dojime an angry look.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm
"Like she hasn't for the rest of us!?" On of the officers replied as they landed...Right next to the Sol-Neo ship.

"Oh man...That's...That's just god saying he hates us or something..."

Ironically, the officer on the Sol-Neo side said the exact same thing...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 pm
"...I'll take her..." Demi said, blinking a few times as she was confused. Cai wasn't that bad.. Yes, freaky and annoying. But Demi had thought Dojime of all people enjoyed her.. Looks like it was up to Demi.

"...Oh this will be fun." Olskey grinned as he stared at the ship with murderous thoughts coming together in his head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm
"thank you," he said releasing Demi. Dojime looked out the window and saw the ship next to them. "Nice..."

Cai got form herseat and walked over to Demi. "Lets go then."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 pm
"Olskey, if you attack anyone over there, you will be up for treason...You know the rules here..."

It was then that another ship landed as well. The same ship that had docked on the LionHeart before carrying The Gray Baron set down on the other side of it.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm
"Only if I get caught~"

"Right." Demi smiled, nodding to Cai as she grabbed the girl's wrist, dragging her behind as she ran back to the medical center. "Soooo.. What did you do to annoy Dojime so much..?" She asked, looking back at Cai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm
"Lieutenant Olskey if you do so much as threaten one of their pilots while we are down here, I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your head. Unless Roggshide says otherwise, you are to remain civil on this colony!"

Once outside of the small ship, The Gray Baron looked around, leaning on his cane. He was mainly taking into account the layout of Side-8: Both Urban and Rural, and, like many colonies, were eerily quiet.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:11 pm
"Aw... Alright..." Olskey sighed, collapsing down in a seat behind him as he began to sulk much like a child.

((Aw, poor Olskey... If I wasn't so scared to be near him I might give him a hug... xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm
Cai's drones quickly followed. "I got bored... and used my drones like a mini drum set for... a very long time. I lost track..." She said, looking up in thought.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm
"Well, I'm going out there...Partly to rub in their faces that someone they tried to send to Earth as a POW is right here..." Geno said, before exiting.

Grim, without a response, followed Geno.

((Careful...He might have rabies...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm
"Ooh.." Demi said lamely, following the team that was carrying Dante out and towards the Side Hospital.

Olskey looked around the room full of potentially soon-to-be-dead officers, before looking at Geno and Grim...
Temptation lead him to follow Geno and Grim... he still had to try and screw with at least ONE KAVA pilot...

((Olskey: *foams at the mouth*
Damn... Good call...))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 pm
The Gray Baron appeared on the other side of Dante's stretcher, looking down at him.
"Huh...And here I thought the damn kid was indestructible..."

Geno watched the group walk off from the outside, his arms crossed.
"...Who's the old man in the suit..?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Cai hummed a song quietly as they followed the medics. The drones danced back and forth. She was literally playing music in her head using her cyber enhancements.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm
"Beats me..... Can I kill him.......?" Olskey asked, his eyes fixated on Gray as he already had a combat knife out.

"There was an... Nevermind. You probably saw." Demi sighed, gritting her teeth as she tried to focus on what was in front of her and not what was being carried beside her.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games