Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm
Charon gasped as Dulceri wiped out the people in his way. " Dulceri stop! " He shouted as he finally caught up. " These people are innocents! Their deaths are not necessary for any signifigant future to occur! " He said as he looked at the cold uncaring Dulceri. He knew he had little room to talk, this was all just a lot to happen with no provocation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm
Kenji saw Dulceri going faster and sighed. He sped up but knew he was no where near the speed his brother was flying in. After a couple minutes he managed to catch up and saw that they were near Silicia. He looked around to see where the city was but only saw ashes. He stared at it for a couple seconds as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing and saw Dulceri grinning. He actually went up to his brother and punched him. Thankfully he had his sand armor but saw that it was almost burnt to crisp, only leaving his skin intact. "Bro! What if there was innocent people there! I mean I know their cruel and whatnot but not all of them might've been bad!" he exclaimed.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm
"I just want to see what Nephilis would have to say about this." Dulceri said as he turned away, the flame of war still burning in his eyes. "You're right though. Maybe I should attack the right nation next time. Or right now." He looks at the two. "Thanks to Charon, I do know what Nephilis is going to do. My sight has gotten farther. About two weeks ahead now. I know how to end this war." He dots his statement with a smile and jets off again toward Evermore.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:38 pm
Rygor was annoied by the lack of response from Nephilis but then sighed "Nephilis I remember the damage they caused last time and I would like to fight them before they reach Evermore" He said. He frowned and looked at Nephilis "Please just give me a chance before they can get here after all my life wouldn't be worth much if they destroyed everyone here" He said. He felt determind that even if Nephilis told him no he would try to stop him outside of evermore anyway.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor as he came back. "If you are going to fight, then I'm going in as well" she stated with a nod. She was a great fighter and could hold her own, even though she knew he would protest, but she was going anyways.

Amiea looked as they had left, she lept of Noroa as she flew down towared Evermore, going for the first time in two months. She had to try and warn Nephilis before it was too late.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 pm
(Sorry bout that Masta. My friend was bothering me this morning and I was rushing to class.)

"I remember fully. I'm more able in my power now, so it won't matter." Nephilis looks up at Rygor from his seat and stood up. "You can't fight them alone, especially not Dulceri. He has some...weird new power that let him use electricity? The point is if you try and fight them all alone, they will kill you. At lease let me join you." He extends his hand, smiling like a true partner. "Hold on though, I have to call to Silicia." He returns to his desk and presses a button on a small, box and says,"Devoro. Come in Devoro..." All he got was static. "Forget him. Let's go."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 pm
Looking at him he sighed lightly. " Your progress with future sight is nothing short of astonishing, just do not think that just because you see it that it will happen the future is a very unbalanced thing it sways and changes with every action. " He said as he opened his wings and shot after Dulceri. His eyes focused now and began to glow white as he started to read the futures.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm
Kenji sighed. The war was getting to him and he feared that Dulceri wouldn't stop killing once he started. He watched as Dulceri flew off, most likely to Evermore, and flew after him. Weren't they suppose to be a team? All of them? Then why was Dulceri acting as if he was alone....? He sighed again and shook his head. No use thinking about this now.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 pm
(It's fine)

Rygor nodded and grabbed his hand "I'm sorry about not letting you kill him last time..but as much as I wish there was another way I think we will hav to kill him this time" He said. He smiled at his friend "We wont let them destroy our home" He said. He looked down "as far as I know he has two or three people with him" He said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm
"I'm tired of seeing this place..." Dulceri flipped once, landing on the grounds of Evermore once again, this time somewhat prepared. "I guess I won't do what I just did there. Hmm, well Charon, from the looks of it, everything seems to be going accordingly. Nephilis should be in his little building...wait, it changed..."

~~~

Ambrosia let her hand stay upon the girl's head. She didn't take her aura like she so wanted to, but instead talked to her. "Why are you out so late?"

"Because of my power. I would normally go to sleep since it's so cold, but I can't Ms. Ambrosia. I can't tonight."

"Poor baby. And don't call me ms. Well, have you tried sleeping?"

"No."

"I don't have that problem when I get tired. I just close my eyes and I drift off. I mean, I control ice as well."

"How did you know I control Ice?"

"Just a hunch Rosia. Just a hunch. Anyway, how about you go back in there and go to sleep? I have some things I need to think about alone little one."

Rosia bows and smiles brightly. "I know you just came here today, but you remind me of my mommy." She turns around and enters the house, not hearing Ambrosia say,"And you remind me of my daughter."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm
Charon's white glowing eyes widened as he stopped moving he froze in the air and said. " You're right, the future is being altered, I see strang creatures a few of them they are bathed in an eerie light and theyare..... " Charon said trailing off. Small amounts of blood trickled down from the corners of his eyes as he gasped and covered his eyes with his hands. When he uncovered them they were normal, blood stopped flowing from his eyes and he said. " I...I was shut out, the future was just a strange glowing light there was nothign for me to read and then I heard strange voices they were screaming and crying but I do not recognise them. I saw smoke in the shape of many mixed corpses and skeletons. Dulceri I know we are all very powerful but move cautiously, I have a feeling that there will be more awating us then just Nephilis. " He said softly, he wiped the blood from his eyes and looked up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 pm
Kenji landed next to Dulceri and watched as Charon was seeing the future. He was shocked though when Charon's eyes started bleeding from the corner of his eyes. He now did not want to know what the future was. Even if it would come no matter what. "So do we just barge in or something? They already know we're coming." he said to both of them. He let the sand that was his wings, turn back into a layer of skin.

------

The hoodied figure continued to walk through the desert feeling kind of bored. He was supposed to be collecting more auras from people and he felt he got enough for now. He was actually looking for the leader of the four celestials but didn't actually know where she was. Apperantly she disappeared or something while ruling Silicia. He sighed. This might take a while, especially since he's not suppose to be seen yet.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 pm
"Walk right in." Dulceri said as he proceeded through the city. "Just as we have been done. We haven't stayed in Shale in two months. I think it's about time we put someone else out of a home." Dulceri looks to his right, noticing a woman running toward him. She'd apparently seen him before, but not like this. He lifts a hand and obliterates her instantly, walking forth even faster. "Pick up the pace you two! We don't have much time."

~~~

"Let's go. This time, we end them." Nephilis opens a portal in front of Dulceri's team and smiles. "I thought I beat you once. I glass your nation, nearly kill you....what more do you want man? I let you live! Just leave me alone and let me prosper!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 pm
Rygor pulled out his sword and stepped through the portal "i warned you if you came here we would be enemies and I will stay true to my word" He said. He looked at Dulceri then to his brother and another person and he smiles realising something "So is this another disguise" He asked the man he formerly knew as Damascus. "I doubt he changed allies so I'm assuming your the one I spoke to earlier" He said. He was carefully manipulating the shadows to try and wrap around Kenjis and Charons legs. "Nephilis I will handle his friends and you handle Dulceri alright" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm
Charon said nothing, he just looked at Nephilis as he shot from his portal. Standing tall he looked towards Dulceri as he obliterated the woman, the sight made him want to cringe but he didn't. His masks began to manifest themselves around him they stayed close to his body as his newest mask, the darkest and most sinister thing he had ever made stopped infront of him facing Nephilis, it's empty black sockets for eyes and stitched shut mouth gave off the even more sinister look. " The last time I fought you, I defeated both you and Helios, of course you've gotten stronger, far stronger then I am right now. But then over these years I have made a new toy, one that I hadn't planned on revealing until my time as Charon ended. " He said with a sinister grin, right now he was like a stone winged angel he loked just like an angel but he was clearly thinkking of something much darker then an angel should.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games