Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

アブラメ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki walked into the office like it was no one's business. "Shane!" he shouted. The eighteen year old Gennin was soon drunk out of his mind. "Train me!" he said bluntly ignoring everyone else around.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x V e s c o t

"Were you always this stupid?"

xxxxHe smiled, and responded, ''No!'' He shouted, and continued, ''Thank you!'' And he could tell that he was probably drunk. Dumbass.

"..Or have I always just been this smart?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 pm
((-c**t punts- Don't ignore meh dammit! My poor RPC worked up the courage to come here and ask for help!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:47 pm
[[Ronny, just wait. : /

My RPC is a dickwad... it would be OOC if he actually stood up and left his office for Shinji's sake.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki rolled his eyes. "Well you're some great Raikage! My brother sure must be proud of you!" he spoke loudly. His words were slightly slurred but unlike his brother he could keep his composure...slightly.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
S h a n e x V e s c o t

xxxxHe smiled. Oh his brother would be proud indeed! Regardless, he grew tired of drunken fools. Whether they were drunk fools he'd screwed, or not. He simply had a large earthen hand grab Kami, and throw him out of the room. He then locked the door, only allowing Shinji in. They would be alone; so he would be able to say what he pleased.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

"Dammit!" Kamizuki shouted as he was thrown out. He sighed and headed out of the building. Maybe he'd become a shinobi of Konohagakure. Where his brother was original from. Or maybe he'd go back to Iwa where his journey as a shinobi first began. Either way, as soon as he turned Chuunin he was gone.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
Alone, the bandaged boy's demeanor shifted entirely. Instead of hunching over like he normally did, his shoulders came back and he stood upright.
"I believed it proper to inform you of something sir." From a pouch hidden on the inside of his robes, he drew out a scroll with a seal on it. From within the seal came a sword with a strange blade and a set of scrolls.
"I was just tested by one of the elders of my clan. I passed whatever test he had in mind, and received these. This is a clan blade, and these are the scrolls containing the knowledge of our clan's techniques." He sealed them back away and stored the scroll inside of his attire.
"Also, I would like a list of those who can train a student in weapon styles, as I need such training." He bowed. "With that list, I will approach the instructors on my own time and not waste any more of yours."
I will keep

all others at bay.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
S h a n e x V e s c o t

xxxxHe sighed.... was he really being bothered with this? His expression didn't change, he simply said, ''Archive. Down from where we are. It's that big building with a bunch of scrolls, and books. You can't miss it.'' He said, before faceplanting his head onto his desk. Yes, he really just passed out. He was so tired after the fight with Velox; and he never got any rest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
The boy shook his head and stepped out, firmly shutting the door behind him before he seemed to collapse in on himself again. He thought that the leader of the village would be interested in knowing when his forces improved, but apparently that was not so. He headed down to the archives.
I will keep

all others at bay.

[Exit]  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm
[Alright.... time to spice things up. I will soon be making many threads. You will then see where this is going.]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
User Image
S h a n e x V e s c o t

xxxxRegula. And he was asking for a promotion. He sighed, and replied, ''Densetsu. You're going to have to work for Sannin. First order of business; go do two missions. I'll give you the promotion; if you can successfully fulfill three objectives. There are also missions to help rebuild the destroyed parts of cloud. These are: The Dorms, if it hasn't been repaired already, the training grounds, and, um, that's it. Good luck,'' He said, making a gesture for Regula to leave. ''Um, hi...?'' He said, in response to Kalino. He also... err, winked at Shane? He was probably flirting with him or something. A strange thought. But really, he hadn't seen Kalino do anything that DIDN'T look like trying to 'tidy' himself up. But the Kage was pretty hot. It was unexpected. (LOL VANITY)

User Image

Kalino smiled, "Hey" he spoke, he walked twords the kages desk, and showed him his headband. "Im finally a genine" he said, proud of himself.

Desor

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:09 pm
((Er .So. The Kage isn't here at the moment. He's hunting down a rogue.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:10 pm
Yeah, LOL. I'll be right back.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm
(*sigh...ok) lol  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games