Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm
"Yet you could not deal with a single Slaver..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm
"I was too busy running that time... Got caught off guard... PLUS! Slade took my gun." Alex grumbled, glaring away from King.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 pm
"One slaver on a bike is nothing, seeing as you were directly in front of the stairs, yet you couldn't just enter like a normal person..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm
"At the time, I was still angry and confused with Slade. I didn't want to come inside. I still wanted to stay home."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm
"...Aaaaand you DIDN'T hear the bike..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm
"Wasn't paying attention to it."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 pm
"A deaf man could hear it coming, child..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 pm
"There's all kinds of strange noises! I thought it was some sort of mutant freak."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm
"...Yet you acted like an idiot still..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:04 pm
"Like I said. I was still very angry and very confused with Slade and everything that was going on." Alex said, giving a tired sigh.

"One minute, I'm holding my father's hand as he slips away, the next I'm sitting outside while he and Slade talk. Then suddenly, Slade knocks me out, and when I wake up, I'm far away from my house... And given no choice seeing how he dragged me most of the way here, I end up at the gates with no more conclusion and acceptance to all that has happened than when it first began." She sighed again.
"And I still don't... I haven't even really wrapped my mind around the fact Dad's gone..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm
"People pass, child." King said with a sigh, putting down the tool and looking over at her.
"What would help you realize this..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 pm
"It's... It's not that I don't realize it. It's just... He's always been there.." Alex groaned, falling back into a chair, and slumping over.

"Even if I spent my days in a basement, he was always there for me. Healthy, sick, young, old. Didn't matter. He was there for me for every waking moment, good or bad. And now. I don't know where the Hell he is. I don't know if he's smiling down at me with my Mom like he always told me, if he's burning in Hell, or even if there's an afterlife for him to be at to begin with. It's just me now. HK is so preoccupied with avoiding me because I'm NOT my Dad, all that's left is me.. I'm not use to it."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm
"Keep in mind you also have everyone here, as well for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm
"Yeah. Great. I got you, a psychotic half robot man, a hungry Deathclaw, an Ex-Raider Doctor who would kill me if I talked to him like this, a boss who likes to play with dismemebered Ghoul limbs, and Slade. Yeah. Just ******** great."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm
"Would you rather that you were left alone on that farm, waiting for death..?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games