Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 pm
Luna smiles"That works for me.Frank you can come forward.Sorry but he doesn't have a tail"She giggles.She rubs Marks back.When he was dune feeding she burped him.She smiles more as she looks at marks face  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 pm
He let out a small 'yay', but then let out an 'aww' at hearing the baby doesn't have a tail. He flies in, but still keeps a bit of a distance from the baby, wanting to see a close look, but at the same time not wanting to get too close. Massasooni brings a hand onto Luna's shoulder as he looks at Mark as well. "You're alright, right?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm
She looks at massasooni"Aye I am good my love"She tilts her head"Would you like to hold him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 pm
Massasooni smiles, nodding slightly with his arms out for it. "Yes... I would." Frank flies up to look from over Luna's shoulder to the baby, apparent that he didn't know what to feel about it, now that it's here.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 pm
Luna smiles as she places Mark into his arms.

Mark opens his eyes.They were an eery topaz color.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm
He smiles as he holds Mark, drawing him in a bit as he held him. He looks down and watches Mark as the baby looked around. "Heh..." was all he could say as he looks to the baby in his arms. After a short moment he looks to Luna with a smile and a small chuckle. "It's... I can't find the words to say it..." He says before looking back to the baby. Frank zips over to get over Massasooni's shoulder, for he could no longer get such a good look at the baby from over Luna's shoulder. He looks at it for a moment before zipping off, apparently done with looking at the baby. Massasooni took no notice of Frank, for he was distracted on Mark. He wanted to make the baby smile, but he didn’t exactly know how or what a baby would laugh/smile at... for he never was one to like babies. He looks to Luna to ask ”What amuses babies?... I want to see it’s laugh and smile.”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm
Luna smiles as she watches him then she sits up more and strokes Marks feathers.

Mark wiggles and giggles.His eyes light up as he smiles.

Luna smiles"By smiling at a baby will make it smile.Tickling it make it laugh and making funny faces and sounds makes them laugh and smiles"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm
Massasooni smiles a bit more at seeing the baby giggle and smile a bit. He nods. Ah, I see." He says, thinking about making a funny face/sound, but then decides not to... for fear of more likely making a wrong face or sound that'd just make it cry. He fingers a bit at Mark's wings to make him laugh yet again, but then draws back the finger as to support him more appropriately, for he wiggled a bit more as he laughed the second time.

Mark looked to Massasooni's face to put both hands on it, one on his left cheek and the other on his nose.

He smiles a bit, but wasn't quite sure what to do with the holding baby. He shrugs his shoulders to ask Luna with a chuckle "Uh... you want em back?" As Mark's hands remained in his face, who was now looking around curiously.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 pm
luna smiles and looks at them"it a little bit.Give him a kiss but be careful or he will grip your hair and not let go"She was so happy as she watches  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 pm
Massasooni nods slightly as he could see Mark reached for his hair to grab, so he leans back slightly with a small chuckle as to not fall victim to the baby's hair-death-grip. He then kisses the baby's forehead, but still the baby reached up to grab at his face, but then was took a bit off guard by the kiss for a moment before once again putting his hands on his face. Massasooni looked up a bit and rolls his eyes with a small smirk, mainly to avoid Mark's grabby hands from getting a good hold of anything on his face.

Mark squirms in his hands, reaching for his face and clenching his hands, very much wanting to continue to grab at his face and sounding as if about to cry.

Massasooni sighs before lowering his head slightly, calming down Mark as to let him grab at the arch of his nose and hold it as he looked around. "Heh, uh... well... he's got a nice grip... do we have anything that he could... hold or something?... you know... to substitute my nose and face."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm
Luna moves and gets a stuff teddy and gives it to Mark to let him hold onto."That should help my love"She was trying not to laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Mark gladly accepted the teddy and held it in both arms happily.

Massasooni smiles. "... thanks." He says as he watches Mark hold the teddy.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm
She smiles as she watches them.She needed to rest"He will need to be put his cribe soon..but I want it in here so I can be close"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:37 pm
Massasooni nods. "Alright... then... will you take him while I go get the crib?... or... place him in the crib while it's being moved?... or... let Frank watch him for a sec?... or just make Frank get the crib in here?" He asks as he watches Mark shake the bear a bit before bringing it in close and hugging it.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 pm
luna giggles"Let frank get it but I want to hold my son now"She held her arms out for him  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games