Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:13 pm
As he sat up she went with him, one hand still onhis hair, the other going to carress his cheek. "It's ok. Dreams come and go. Perhps it is because of what has been happening?" she said softly. She hesitated for a moment and then leaned up to kiss his cheek at the same time moving her small body into his lap.

Despite that they're bond and their own emotions were being put through the ringer, she knew she could help with the dreams and emotions that had been raised earlier. "As for help...help me with mine and I can help with yours if you wish it," her voice was softer than before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:28 pm
Cy watched as Caly positioned herself in his lap, her legs on either side of his waist. Interesting.... He thought to himself as he listened to her and watched her. He kept contact with her not knowing if he could break the bond yet, so his one hand trailed down from her neck... down her body and to her thigh. He found it strange that she wanted to care and help him so much, but as he had been told by Aeris and Selsia, thats just the way Caly was...

"You dont understand. Vampires arent suppose to dream, if we do it means somethings going to happen we just dont know what or how the dreams connected until its too late." Cy explained to her as he got comfortable with Caly in his lap facing him. "We arent connected with our emotions, our humanity like you elves are. I dont like dealing with them, they've only caused me pain in the past. So i dont know if you can help me Caly..." Cy continued.

"The decades have made me a lonely man, and a jaded one as well. I dont know what can be done to solve that... " Cy concluded. "But i can try and help you with your own... even if i dont want to deal with mine." He said softly as he brushed the backs of his fingertips against her cheek.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:44 pm
She settled in his lap, shivering as his hand went from her neck down, but didn't say anything against it."Then if something happens you won't have to face it on your own Cy. Connected to you as I am now, it's made it nearly impossible for us to face things on our own anymore." she said, sliding her hands down to cup his face, her palms to each of his cheeks.

GReen/blue eyes met gray once more as she continued, "They may have caused pain in the past..but what if you just need to heal those scars? I'm sure one of the reasons why vampires are not connected with their emotions is that they live for so long they must disconnect from them. But you don't always have to be that way Cy."

She leaned into his touch then adn added with a small sigh, "If you do not wish to deal with them, then I will not push you...but I do not think you will be able to remain that way." she gently carressed his cheeks again, before sliding her hands down to his neck, dragging nails very slightly before flattening them against his chest and sliding them around him, drawing him into an embrace. She settled her face against his neck, taking in the scent of him, pressing herself against him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:21 pm
Aeris rolled her eyes at him with a snicker. "Who said I was attacking? I was seeing how close I could get to you..." Once again, the demon had disappeared, this time leaving no trail for her to follow. The elf held a wicked smile on her lips as she leaped out of the tree, her body shifting to the form of a shadowy tiger. A loud roar was heard before all went silent.

Fun little game of cat and mouse...

The tigress stalked through the garden, her movement masked by her padded paws. The figure slicked along the ground, finally catching on the scent of Vincent. Attack from the front, or the rear? She couldn't make up her mind. So she opted for the easy choice, and ambushing him from the front wasn't it. The elf, in tigress form stalked behind him, through her voice out in front of him. "Oh Vincent... I can see you. Beautiful form, might I add..."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm
Upon hearing her voice out in front of him Vincent backed up unknowingly getting closer to Aeris. It wasnt until his wings felt a wet nose and fuzzy facce that he realized he was caught. "Damn..." He looked over his shoulder and gave Aeris a impish smile. "Nice, i have to say you got me on this one." He said as he turned around and got on all fours just like Aeris was in her feline form. His wings folded in and his tail curled around his waist, they where both semi solid and of shadow.

"Nice form yourself, lets see if you can catch me though." Vincent said as he pushed off the ground and jumped high into the air. His wings spread and brought him higher into the air, just up to the second story of the mansion, where he hovered, his wings occasionally flapping to keep him up. "Now try to get me oh kitty kat." Vincent smirked. "How's your flying these days Aeris?" He called down to her with a impish laugh. Something about her brought out the imp in him.

Cy gasped lightly as Caly slid his hands down his neck, one of his sensitive spots. "Yeah not with you around thats for sure." Cy said with a light blush as Caly caressed his chest and then embraced him, nuzzling her face into his neck. "You wouldnt want to be connected with your emotions either if people kept hurting you." Cy said gently as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Im already intrigued by you my little elfmage, you keep this up and ill want to keep you for my own." Cy admitted as he ran a hand through Calys hair. He was afraid for himself that he was developing feelings towards Caly. "I cant have my heart broken again Caly, it just hurts too much." Cy said softly as he slipped his hand under her chin and made her look at him. "So what do i do with you my little elfmage?" Cy asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm
The tigress seemed to smiled, Aeris' voice projecting out to him. "Round one to me? Oh goodie." She watched as he leaped into the air, knowing that she was going to have to be creative to catch him. A nearby tree would serve her purpose. The feline raced off toward the tree, then scaled it to the highest branch that would hold her weight.

"I'm not a a flyer, my dear. Do you see wings on this form?" She shifted to her elven form in the branches and braced herself for what she was about to do. The elf raced along the branch out towards where Vincent hovered, leaping out onto the air. She knew that she wasn't going to land directly on him, so devised a plan to bring him down to her level.

She swung a braided chain, that was strong enough to support her weight, the hooked end catching around Vincent's waist. "How's this for inventive?" She smirked and swung a bit as she climbed up. "You wouldn't let me fall, now would you?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Vincent let out a yelp when the chain hooked around his waist. His wings beat the sky like a bird trying to take flight as Aeris's weight, which wasnt much because of her elfling heritage, added to his own weight. "Damn girl! You are one frisky feline!" Vincent laughed as he took hold of the chain and looked down at Aeris who was climbing up.

His wings beat the air furiously just to stay hovering but he was slowly loosing altitude. "I will have to give this one to you as well kitty kat. I didnt think you'd catch me up here." Vincent smirked to her. "I think ill have to make this harder on you. Lets see if you can keep climbing while we go for a little adventure!" Vincent challenged her as he still held onto the chain to ease the pull on his waist.

Channeling his power Vincent called upon his energy to make his wings larger then they had been before and more powerful. His eyes turned ebony as blue lightning enveloped his wings only to encase them in light for a moment. A crack was heard as the lightning broke away and larger shadow wings were left in place of the older ones.

Smiling down at Aeris with a devilish grin Vincent flew up higher above the mansions rooftop. "Hope your not afraid of heights!" Vincent laughed as he soared a bit higher, and then went in a wide circle above Kanareshii. "How do you like the view Aeris?" Vincent said wondering if he was scaring the utter crap out of the girl or not. It would be harder for her to climb while he was moving about..

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 pm
"But Cy, I have had people hurt me..and still remain connected with my emotions. I have had to..." she said softly, still nuzzling his necki, yet dropping featherlight kisses here and there. She smiled when he slid his arms around her as well, and shivered at the touch of his hand on her hair.

"But what is it that I am doing that would want to make you keep me?" she smirked, her question flirty. But as he raised her eyes to his she considered his question adn then thoughtfully said, "I will try not to break your heart Cy...that's not something I can do easily anyway. I try and please people...try and help..but I will always care. You have seen this...should have noticed it on numerous occasions." her voie was soft in her answer and then she added with a smile, "As for what to do with me...what would you like to do with me?" her smile though, had a slight mischevious, yet semi-seductive manner to it.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm
A snicker was heard as she clung to the chain. She was not letting go anytime son, seeing as she was far off the ground. Not all cats land on their feet. Aeris shielded her eyes from the lightning, once the light was gone, looking up towards him once more. The swinging of the chain was not upsetting her, just so long as she didn't look down. And she refused to look down, even as he flew around. At the moment, the elf was unable to move up the chain.

Ah...what the hell, she might as well. "Not as much as I'm going to enjoy this." The elf blew him a kiss and let go of the chain, falling down to the ground below. If he caught her, then her plan worked. If not...then she should have just enough time to catch herself.

Maybe...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:22 pm
Calys featherlight kisses and nuzzles made Cy tilt his head back slightly and expose more of his neck to her. She was getting his blood pumping to all the wrong areas, or the right ones depending on how he looked at the situation.

When her questions came Cy didnt know exactly how to respond back, but her flirting was seductive as could be and he simply couldnt resist. A smile crossed his lips as his eyelids lowered to a sensual gaze and he tucked a piece of her hair behind her pointed ears. His fingertips teased her pointed ears as his other hand rested on her thigh, and he spoke gently to her, his voice lowering slightly to a more seductive tone.

"I know you wouldnt hurt me on purpose my little elfmage." Cy said truthfully. "And its your caring, your connection to your emotions that makes me want to keep you..." Cy said as he brought his lips closer to hers. "Mainly though its that innocence of yours. You can try to be naughty all you want Caly but deep down your a good girl. And thats something a monster, a vampire like me is deadly attracted to." Cy said as he brushed his lips against hers.

"I do have to ask... if i havent already. Are you a virgin my little elfmage?" Cy said his heart now racing, and his fangs elongating in anticipation.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:32 pm
"Aeris!" Vincent shouted as he watched her let go and fall to the ground. Maybe this had gone to far...

Closing his wings in close to his body he dove downward straight for Aeris. He caught up with the elf and scooped her up in his arms in time to spread his wings again and just miss the ground below them. Swooping back up momentarily righted them and settled then both on the ground feet first.

Releasing the girl Vincent looked at her with wide eyes. "What the hell?! Im all for death and destruction but we agreed no maiming or killing and that means yourself." Vincent growled before he placed his hand over his chest, his demon tail was wagging back and forth viciously. "Give me a heart attack next time, why dont ya?" Vincent sighed and tried to focus on his breathing.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:25 pm
She shivered slightly at the touches on her ears, not sure what exactly he was aiming at. At his words though, a light blush entered her fair cheeks, and shivered once more as his lips brushed his. Then she answered, "You're not a monster...not to me at least..." she said very softly before pressing her lips to his for a sweet, tempting kiss, licking at the crease of his lips with the tip of her tongue for a few second.

The blush grew darker at his next question, but she answered with an even tone, "In the physical sense yes...but not in some actions." And that was before she kissed him again, wanting more out of him than just the soft brushes of his lips.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:07 am
Cy smirked just before his lips met Calys again. He deepened the kiss and let their tongues dance for a bit before he broke it and pulled away slightly. "No wonder why your blood tasted so divine..." Cy said as he brushed his fingers against Calys neck, where his eyes momentarily went.

"You asked me what I would like to do to you? In all honesty a few of those things are rather naughty for a virgin like you Caly." Cy said as his fingers continued to tease Calys neck and ears, both his hands now participated in the act. And on occasion his mind would caress Calys or send a pleasurable wave throughout her body.

"I can be a monster Caly, its part of a being a vampire. Ive killed for pleasure and to feed." Cy said gently to her. "Ive been cruel despite what morals i was brought up with. I do have a dark side Caly, but you have yet to see it, mainly because ive been working to change my ways. Ive been good for awhile now, and its proving to be the better path for me." Cy concluded as he gazed into Calys eyes, his own where a deep crimson.

"That aside, and lets readdress the issue from before." Cy said as he leaned in close and whispered in Calys ear. "Id love to be more intimate with you right now, but somehow i dont feel this is the time or place. Unless your willing to prove me wrong, my little virgin Elfmage..." Cy smiled as he let his tongue run along the outside of her pointed ear. "I would love so to taste that blood of your's again..." Cy purred in her ear.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:19 am
She felt weightless....like nothing bad could happen. Even as she was falling towards the ground. And suddenly...that feeling was gone as the elf felt a pair of strong arms grab her. She sighed a bit and clung to him as he landed. She couldn't help but snicker as the demon seemed angry with her. But at least her plan had worked. Aeris sauntered over to him, a wicked smirk on her face. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how it was to fly. Guess I need wings, eh? Here...I'll make it up to you." The elf nuzzled his cheek, running her nails softly over his neck. "Plus...you have to admit..you enjoyed the fact that I could predict your movements." A light trail of kisses were placed over his cheek, leading to his lips.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:59 am
She was the tiniest bit dazed from the kiss, and shivered at his touch on her neck. Sometimes it was a blessing to be sensitive there, but other times she hated losing her focus, which she was beginning to.

As her body tightened, yet loosened in certain areas while his hands played along two of the most sensitive spots on her body she tilted her head back slightly, looking at him with her eyes partly closed. "And what kinds of naughty things are you thinking of Cy? Would I like them?" the tone in her voice was extremely coy, yet a ring of innocense still rang true behind it all.

"And you said yourself that it's things you've done, meaing past tense and not something that should condemn you know." she fell deep into his eyes at that point, her nails drawing small cirlces on his back and slowly inching back to his chest, where she had gotten delightful reactions from him.

She suddenly licked his cheek when he leaned close and whispered into her ear, smiling before nibbling on his jawline and answering, "Proving you wrong would be delightful Cy...it doesn't matter if it's the right time...but for the place...we're in my room afterall...where else would this take place away from prying eyes and ears?" she said low, her tone almost sultry. "Besides, what's mine is yours..." she added in reference to his last statement.

((Taking Caly/Cy side to PMs now))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games