Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 am

Aeon was shocked. Was Moli correct? She looked around at the damage that was caused. Is this was what OWLs were all about? She still couldn't see Moli or Noel so she stayed on the bench. The barrier still activated as she kept to herself. She wanted answers but it seemed if she kept on asking questions, nothing would get solved or answered. "...Moli...." she trailed.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 am

When Thomas admitted that he thought there was something within this location, Raven felt her heart clench together. Was Thomas perhaps sensing the same strange aura that Raven was? If it had been any other person she would have admitted to sensing a strange power. But this was not any other person, this was Thomas, leader of the U.N.S and not someone to take lightly.
The sound of him spitting was enough to make Raven pull a face of disgust, but before she could say something about it being vile, the corridor became slightly lighter with the aid of strange foreign writing that shone eerily blue.

“I wonder what they say”
Raven barely whispered while taking a closer look with the president in tow. Now she was sure that something was hidden here...all she had to do to insure her success was to lose Thomas and go the rest of the way alone. Easier said then done.
With quick movements, Raven turned to face Thomas and shoved the President forwards, it was only then that she spotted the wad of gob that had been spat in her direction. Unless the stupid human ducked, he was pretty much screwed, it didn’t take a genius to spot that this spit was not normal.
“A man of dirty habits...Spitting and attacking from behind, what other qualities could a woman ask for?” She growled before releasing a shockwave towards Thomas and the President.

[Hope that is ok o.e]

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:37 am

"Goddamn it, move!" Thomas barked at the President. Fortunately for Thomas, the man managed to move against a wall dodging both Thomas's spit and Raven's shockwave, the latter attack uplifting his dark gray hair. Thomas attempted to slide out of the way of the attack, but his shoulder was caught by the almost invisble projectile. It struck him. It felt as though a car's weight had been focused onto his shoulder and after he spun against the wall, it seemed as if felt like that car had parked itself.

"Mmmph..." His shoulder remained bare for a few seconds. The area he was hit in took on a dark blue tint showing that a deep bruise was present. This was the first time in centuries that Thomas had received a bruise. His hate filled eyes turned to the girl's and his teeth rattled like tin chimes. "Dirty habits die hard much like alot of people in your generation...I guess you'll be the first to go."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 am

((UNS - Will and Armand - It's fine, Chris.))

With an exchange like that between Will and Benkei, Will couldn’t simply expect nobody to respond, though that would have been rather convenient if that was the case. However, someone did response, calling him an old man who had lost his touch. That someone was the Raven or the host of the Raven. The Satan Owl would just refer to him as the Raven for now.

“Ah…” Will dispersed the lightning along his arm and turned to look at Demios with a dark smirk. “Raven…” He uttered the name of the celestial entity in an ominous sarcastic tone that welcomed Demios to speak with him yet also reprimanded Demios for his behavior. He knew what the Raven was trying to do with the words. Will had his reasons. Besides, a simple threat to kill was often enough to torment a person, allowing the person to realize that Will could really just kill the person at any time on a whim. The Satan Owl wasn’t going to explain himself to this child. “Restless? Craving for some blood? Would you like to kill him for me, perhaps?” He chuckled lightly, putting a hand down on Demios’s left shoulder. The manner in which Will placed his hand and tightened his grip slightly as he spoke would hint to Demios that he did not want Benkei dead yet. “Now, we have some catching up to do, don’t we?”

Armand had not gotten to the scene early enough to see everything, but he did see Raven, the president, and Thomas drop down into the excavation site. Arcadia was not too far behind. He saw Itachi mending some of the tower. It was a standstill right now, so he began to help Itachi mend the tower as well, analyzing where there were potential structural deficiencies from the damage. He did not notice Aeon sitting on a bench somewhere in the area, but he did hear Demios. What are you doing, Demi?

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 am

“Let us see if you guessed correctly” Raven resorted with a sly smile. She had to be careful, because fighting underground in a small space meant she had to limit the size of her shockwaves.
Her mind was still reeling from Thomas’s first move…right towards her back “Damn that was too close” If she had lingered any longer on the inscriptions it would probably have been game over for her.
“Just like dad said…never turn your back on your enemy” But she never would have thought Thomas would risk the president so greatly after he seemed to fear that mans death “Was it all an act?”
Forcing her mind back into the moment, Raven levelled her gaze towards the U.N.S leader “I shall enjoy this” She tapped the ground lightly with her foot, the outcome was a shockwave that acted very much like an earthquake. Her aim was to unbalance Thomas before releasing another air born shockwave towards the mans chest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 am

Thomas managed to get above the shockwave Raven sent travelling through the ground. The last thing he needed to do in such a cramped place was fall over. Keeping his eyes attached to revolutionary, he began to wonder how far she was willing to go in her aquisition of freedom and equality. Hopefully killing the president never truly crossed her mind, but then again, her actions seemed to telegraph otherwise. Thomas's eyes escaped Raven only to glance at the president for an instant. He had fallen over just as he expected. "I can see I can't have fun with you. Gotta make this fight as quick as I can..."

Thomas drew back his arm and pitched his fist forward. His arm extended behind it giving his quickly extending arm the look of a darkened beam. His fist zoomed past the president who was still attached to the wall. "Mr. President, I really don't think this is the place for you to be right now...behind me is the exit if you want to leave sir." With haste, the man took off down the tunnel, but after reaching the end, he was once again trapped for the only way out was a few feet above him.

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:58 am

((alright. right before I run off to work, I'm going help you get the US president out of that tunnel. lol))

Seeing as Sibal had retreated for the time being, Owen returned his attention to where Raven and Thomas had disappeared to. Returning to a human form, the changeling owl bent down to open the hatch to the tunnel. What he found staring back up at him, surprised him only slightly: the frightened face of the president of the United States. Owen gave the poor man a friendly smile as he said, "Looks like someone escaped. Need some help, Mr President?" Owen asked before shifting into an octopus and wrapping an arm around the president's waist to pull him up and out of the tunnel. The octopus set the president on his feet and used a second arm to close the tunnel hatch before returning to his human form. All of this stuff clearly had the president frightened out of his mind as by the time Owen turned to reassure him, the president had took off running. Owen sheepishly smiled. "Well now. I guess his running off might be the best option for him then."

((and now, I must run off to work for a few hours. I'll be back around 9 or 10pm tonight though.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 am

(It's weird imagining someone turning into an Octopus. I totally forgot Owen's power. The people who know I had their numbers, I need them back because I got a new phone. Can you guys PM me them again plz?)

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 am

Demios glared at Will and when he put his hand on his shoulder a thin black aura began to eminate from Demios. He took a step back not wanting Will to touch him. "I suppose we do" Demios said dangerously in response to Wills comment about catching up. "For instance what brings the mighty satan owl to a quiet place like Paris...still traveling with a band of suicidal maniacs?" He asked mainly hinting at Thomas. He crossed his arms trying not to look threatened by Thomas.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:22 pm

((UNS- Will))

Will’s hand coincidentally left Demios’s shoulder soon after the younger Owl emitted the black aura. The Satan Owl laughed, not missing Demios’s reference to Thomas. It wasn’t quite accurate of course. The Raven. In the form of a kid. Host was a kid. Still a kid by heart. He was not fazed by any of the Raven’s words. His eyes held direct eye contact with Demios. “I could say the same to you, boy. You, who seem not to be able to hold restraint. I suppose dear Noel wasn’t strict enough. Now, what have you been up to?” Will smirked. “Who was your lucky target last month?” He was referring to the large amount of destructive energy that had been released by Demios at the Amish village. Will did not know the specifics, but he had felt the energy being released while he was training Itachi.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Demios looked at Will as they talked he only got more irritated. He then herd Will's words and frowned. He remembered the destruction he had caused. How he had destroyed an entire town leaving nothing but ash. He closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head "You b*****d" He said angrilly. Where as the Raven would be able to handle its rage Demios couldn't he was barely an adult and worse he had spent so much time in his child form his emotions were even more rampant. He was doing his best to keep his temper in check but it was obvious it wouldn't take much more to send Demios over the edge. Demios's eyes were beginning to grow dark and the area around his feet began to turn grey and slowly die. "What happened was out of my control, I did it to save a friend" He said, but it was more like he was saying it to convince himself.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

((Yeah... giant octopuses are rather strange when found in the middle of Paris. Benkei misses Japanese octopus food now.

UNS - Will))

Will had totally ignored the octopus transforming Owen, but he did note that the U.S. president was now off and running away from the ruins. That meant Raven and Thomas were the only ones down in the ruins theoretically. However, the Satan Owl gave his attention to Demios for now. He wanted to see how Raven, the Fallen Phoenix leader, fared.

Will kept eye contact as Demios's eyes blackened. This would not do. If the celestial Raven were to be useful for the future, something would have to be done about this temper. Will could piss people off without trying, but he was being completely lax here, and Demios was already being affected. The Satan Owl was merely stating the facts, and he was very much aware of the effects his words were having on the Raven's host. He was acting in his capacity as Satan now, to keep the Raven in check so that the area wouldn't suffer another casualty. Hmph. Children. The whole lot of Heralds. Life, Death, Raven, Phoenix...It's all Noel's fault for not being a stricter mother. Will was just being sarcastic and drawing a metaphor. Clearly, he and Noel were not the others' parents. He sure felt like one sometimes, whether he liked it or not. However, it was obvious to Will that Demios could have control. The kid just lacked it. "Demios," the devil said sternly. "Focus. Get a hold of yourself. Now."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Noel sighed as she turned around and walked back towards the group of people. She could see Demios getting angry as she walked near him, depowering as she heard Will. "Demios...you have to control your anger" she interjected. "IF not no matter who you think you're protecting, you are hurting innocents" she said.

Amara saw Noel and Demios so she decided to stand next to Will. Catching the end of Noel's short lecture she soon spoke. "Or you will have to be killed" she said. "I told you a while back that you needed to focus and train...it's evident that you have done neither of the two and letting it run you" she said bluntly.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 pm

((UNS - Will))

Will heard Noel and then Amara as they approached. Noel was correct, as was part of Amara’s statement. He did not look at them and decided to just call for Amara Phoenix for the moment because of Demios’s current instability. “Phoenix, go rest somewhere else and give the Raven some room. You're cluttering up space. God and I will handle this.” With Amara close by, it could trigger an unwanted reaction from the Raven in this situation. Satan would put his foot down for sure if that happened, but he was trying to minimize the risk by separately Amara and Demios for now. “Now, Demios, Raven. Focus. Ignore them.” His stern gaze remained on the Mystic Owl. Steady. His face was expressionless.

~Noel, what are you doing? He doesn’t need all of us to gang up on him right now.~

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Amara looked at Will and back at Demios. She figured Will did know what was best and decided to walk off for now. Maybe she'd erase the president's memories of the events that had just taken place.

Noel looked over to Will as he was telling the young owl to focus. Why was he acting like this? I'm here as a balance Will...me and you both know that you can get carried away. Besides, Demios knows I'm on his side...you on the other hand...he can't be a hundred percent sure. she projected to him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games