Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:50 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick growled, then sat up straight. "Wait, heart? You have heart problems? Why didn't you tell me?!" he demanded, narrowing his eyes at his husband.

He tossed a medical bag onto the bed, sighing. "They should all be in there."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"thank you~" she hummed, pulling them out, along with a few other things night had slipped into the bag while packing. Quickly mixing the various medicines together with a regular dose of chemo therapy, she gave a sigh and added her powers to the mix, making it turn that glowing purple color. "there you are~"

Night nodded and put the stethoscope to his ears, putting the cold plate on Xaene's chest as he began to listen.
"I was gonna! It hadn't been much of a problem since drake got his soul back, so I never really thought about it..." he signed, chewing on his lip. Anne didn't like the look Dom was giving him at all....

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Regardless! You still should have told me!" Looking away, he grit his teeth, trying to suppress his anger. "If you hid this from me, how can I ever know when you tell the truth?"

Smiling, he took the bag and was about to walk off, when he stopped. "Can...can you help me create a serum for Dominick's cancer?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"i can try.... i'll need to know what kind of cancer it is though.." she murmured, pulling her hair back into a loose ponytail.

".... i'm sorry...." he whispered, looking down. "Dom.... really, i didn't mean to keep it from you...." he mumbled, a few tears in his eyes. he couldn't stand it when his husband was mad at him. "i.... i don't have anything to hide from you.... okay?"
"..... Dominick, have you been taking your medicine?" night sighed, looking at the heir with a raised eyebrow.
"medicine? why do you need to take medicine?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Lung," he said without hesisitation.

Dominick turned red with rage, looking away. "That's none of your business," he snapped at Night. "How would you even KNOW about it?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:32 pm
Mayah Playah

"alright...." she nodded, quickly picking through his bag again before she found what she needed and mixed it together, once more adding her powers into it. "this should do it..."

"Inna told me, that, and i can sense it within you. you haven't been taking anything..." he frowned, crossing his arms.
"dom....?" xaene frowned, looking at his husband worriedly. "dom..... what haven't you told me?" he frowned, holding onto the bedding tightly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Thanks," he sighed, grabbing the bag and striding out of the room.

"Keep out of my business, Night. Or things won't end pretty," he warned, not answering his husband. "Just focus on your own relationship and stay out of mine."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 pm
Mayah Playah

"you're welcome!" she hummed, curling back up into Hattie.

"alright, fine..." night shrugged and then looked back to Xaene. "try and keep your heart rate down, stay out of stressful situations as much as possible, and don't forget that if you let your heart rate get too high, you'll pass out... or worse.."
"yeah, okay...." Xaene nodded, rubbing his neck. "thanks night.... see you..."
"yeah, bye." he murmured, picking up his things. "oh, by the way, next time, i'm gonna be taking a small blood test, so be ready." he muttered before walking out.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick was too furious to even speak.

Walking into Dominick's room, he wasn't surprised to catch his boyfriend, as well as a severely pissed off heir. Sighing, he kissed Night softly, then walked over to Dominick. "I know you're angry, Dom, but you need to take your medication. You've gotten so far behind that I've had to go to Snow about it. Now sit still. You have to take two shots daily, or the chemo won't work." Kneeling, he took Dominick's arm and injected the serum into his forearm, cleaning and putting the needle away once he was done. "In exactly twelve hours, you need to be outside my door, ready for the next one, got it?"
Dominick looked away, his jaw clenching. "Fine...but you better not be having sex in exactly twelve hours, or I'll skip it."
Inna sighed, standing and grabbing the bag. "I'll try not to be. Meanwhile, take it easy. Now that it's spreading, we may have to up your dose on pills, chemotherapy, and blood dialysis. From now on, I want you in the medical wing for five hours a day, and we'll do your blood work, starting tomorrow. Until then...please be careful." Leaning down, he kissed the top of Dominick's head, then ruffled the younger male's hair and walked out, shutting the door behind him and grabbing Night by the hand. "Well, that went well~"

Dominick refused to look at Xaene, standing and pulling a fresh change of clothes on.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm
Mayah Playah

giving him a sad look, Xaene just stayed on the bed, fighting back tears. "dom.... y-you.... you've got cancer....?" he stammered, his body starting to shake.

"Xaene's not going to take that well...." night sighed, and started pulling him to their room. "...we're gonna have to keep an eye on them both...." he sighed, giving his hand a squeeze.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He clenched the edges of the dresser, so tightly that the wood started to bend. "In my lungs...from smoking as a teen. It won't kill me...but it'll torture me until I beg for death."

"Especially considering Dom's getting so much worse," he added, pulling Night in front of him, wrapping his arm around his waist, and setting his chin on his shoulder. "They seriously need couples counseling."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"o-oh...." he sighed, biting his lip as he kept his gaze on the bed.

"something like that....." night nodded, nuzzling his boyfriend's cheek some. "but right now, why don't we focus on us? hm?" he hummed, kissing him softly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I don't want you to dwell on this," he said, still facing away. "It's not like it can kill me."

"Depends on what exactly you want to focus on," purred the Frenchman.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 pm
Mayah Playah

"but Dom... y-you never told me..." he frowned, chewing on his cheek as a few of his tears spilled over.

"mmm..... i've got a few ideas..." he hummed, spinning so he could kiss him.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Because it's not important," insisted the stubborn heir. "The worst it does is hurt me some. It's not like I'm dying."

"Mmm I bet you do~" He eagerly kissed back, holding his lover as close to him as he could.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games