Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:19 pm
A drop of vivid pink poison fell from one of his fangs and dissipated in midair before Exvarol answered. "Well, don't mind if I do," and he followed Xia to the pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Xia giggled a bit as she dived into the deep end of the pool and swam up. She gasped for her breath and turned to Exvarol with a smirk, her vines appearing in the pool with her.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:43 pm
Exvarol looked at Xia in the pool. He so wanted to do a cannonball, like he always did, but he resisted the temptation. He dove headfirst into the deep end before resurfacing and swimming towards Xia.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:10 pm
Xia grinned and swam a bit away from him. "Nice, isn't it?" she said, her vines holding her up like a invisible chair in the water.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine walks up to him"you are enjoying your self arent you?"

Exvarol just smiled. "You don't know the half of it..."
"I can tell that. Your the only guy here so its easy to guess that you are enjoying this. So whats up?"Namine sat down by him.
*jumps over fence in his bathing suit with a beer in hand* hey everyone *lays down in chair*
"make that two guys here"Namine got up and walked to mar.
"how are you mar? i havent seen u for a while mar."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine walks up to him"you are enjoying your self arent you?"

Exvarol just smiled. "You don't know the half of it..."
"I can tell that. Your the only guy here so its easy to guess that you are enjoying this. So whats up?"Namine sat down by him.
*jumps over fence in his bathing suit with a beer in hand* hey everyone *lays down in chair*
((lol you said his name 2 times)) good yeah thats because have ever dealt with fans i dont think so  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:21 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((lol you said his name 2 times)) good yeah thats because have ever dealt with fans i dont think so
Namine hugs him"i dont have fan boys after me.....i think..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
mar hugs him back "so.....i see some other have joined our party so whats new" letting her go  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:44 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
mar hugs him back "so.....i see some other have joined our party so whats new" letting her go
"nothing much has happened"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"okay" looks at the two in the pool and gets an evil idea and whispers "namine move back" when she backs up he does a running jump and does a cannonball into the pool making a huge splash and tidal wave  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:51 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"okay" looks at the two in the pool and gets an evil idea and whispers "namine move back" when she backs up he does a running jump and does a cannonball into the pool making a huge splash and tidal wave
Namine watches him and giggles."nice one mar-mar!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:51 am
"Yeah" said Exvarol. "I haven't gone swimming in awhile."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:22 pm
Xia chuckled as Marly did a cannonball. "Mar, you're so strange.." she said, sticking her tongue out at him as her vines went over and started to tickle him. She then smiled and turned to Exvarol. "Race yah." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:46 am
"Alright," he agreed, "but you're going to lose.," Exvarol said with a grin on his face as he got into position.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:56 pm
Xia smirked back and also got into position. "To the end of the pool." she said, "Ready?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games