Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 pm
Drarak ran his hands through his hair. He was helpless in that he could do nothing to help his friend. And he hated it. " There has got to be something we can do Berry...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"naota why did you take the pain had. when you went inside my mind you took the pain away from. "Berry put her hand on his forehead.
hte reason i did it is i dont want my friend to get hurt
"but now your in pain because of me......"
i dont care iv been in pain worse before the pain of being alone to die to not lov *stops and starts coughing up blood*
"naota stop, i can handle the pain, you can't die."
no i must not put a lady in danger never

"Give it to me then Naota...You are in so much pain you are about to die"  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i dont care iv been in pain worse before the pain of being alone to die to not lov *stops and starts coughing up blood*

no im fine i can handle it and if iv died and beat death i can do it again  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak ran his hands through his hair. He was helpless in that he could do nothing to help his friend. And he hated it. " There has got to be something we can do Berry...."
"he won't gve back the pain, he took it from me. if he doesn't gives it back, he might die."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:34 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Drarak close to Naota. " I know your just trying to do the right thing but you've got to stop....You need to accept some help from friends every once in awhile...You seeem to know the most about this thing, so you can figure out how to beat while I hold it...Cmon dont try to be the one man hero...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:36 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Drarak close to Naota. " I know your just trying to do the right thing but you've got to stop....You need to accept some help from friends every once in awhile...You seeem to know the most about this thing, so you can figure out how to beat while I hold it...Cmon dont try to be the one man hero...."
Berry just remember something."Naota how did you find out i was in pain, i didn't scream or anything."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry just remember something."Naota how did you find out i was in pain, i didn't scream or anything."
theres this *suddenly his hands went over his mouth when he was going to tell them* huh why cant i tell you the reason hm i have an idea *shows beries foot but the mark wasnt there anymore* its not there anymore *looks down and its on my foot* ahhhhhh its not in you any more its in me now thats why i cant tell you the reason  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:45 pm
Mikun is afraid to walk outside of his room. "Naota will be able to read my mind...he'll tell them all that I'm wanted! I'll just stay inside my room, keep it locked, they'll never reach me...NEVER!" Mikun sits on his bed, hugging his knees with his head down. "But they might burn it down, the door...Naota said that some with powers can learn new ones. What do I do!?"  

Miharu Ishimaru

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:49 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

theres this *suddenly his hands went over his mouth when he was going to tell them* huh why cant i tell you the reason hm i have an idea *shows beries foot but the mark wasnt there anymore* its not there anymore *looks down and its on my foot* ahhhhhh its not in you any more its in me now thats why i cant tell you the reason
"uh-oh that mark."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:52 pm
" What mark?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:00 pm
The Dark Paladin
" What mark?"
"its on his foot."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:16 pm
" Ah great...what does that mean?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:23 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Ah great...what does that mean?"
"spirit........"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:26 pm
"drarak we can just split it c'mon you and me can take it "  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"drarak we can just split it c'mon you and me can take it "

"Yeah...you grab one arm and Ill grab the other." Drarak made his way over to Naota  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games