Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm
"CHOCOLATE!!!!" Yelled Talon towing Blaze, he dropped Blaze off near Esteban and almost plowed into the person holding the chocolate.

Fang grabbed Talon before he plowed the person and held on tight. "NO, TALON NO!" He couldn't hold on much longer, and Talons legs looked funny so Fang tried not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm
"Great more Morons!?",Hiding the chocolate......"Ok, Free meals abort the angel fate...."  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm
"Blaze?" Angel asked concerned, walking up to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm
"HEY! Who are you calling a morooooooooooooon!" Fang said, as he was being dragged by Talon now running towards the mansion. "No, nono, nonononononononoUGH!" Grunted Fang having been thrown by Talon after a quick stop.

"Why do I do that?" Blaze asked, having been knocked into his senses by Talon. He got up and motioned to give his sister a piggyback ride.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Angel agreed and hopped on, letting Blaze take her to wherever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm
Esteban sighed and sat on the ground.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:14 pm
Chris came and sat next to Esteban with a sigh. She was still jumpy and wanted to do something but decided to try and calm herself down. She closed her eyes and when she opened them they had returned to their normal blue with golden flecks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm
(I shall freely admit, Im totally lost. But thats what happens when you leave for a long a** time to study for college finals lol.)  

Siegfried006

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 pm
Demitre looked at the lady with the chocolate and his mouth watered. "I was the one that asked for the chocolate."

When he heard her 'Moron' remark he huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm no moron, that bird man is getting psychotic, I'm perfectly composed." He smiled a bit and turned to Estaban, walking towards the guy, wondering what might happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:18 pm
Natsume giggled when the guy started to freak out over the chocolate. She noticed Demitre walking towards Estaban and decided to follow him. She owed him for giving her some of his blood when she had needed it.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:43 pm
-Kuugen Airei, The Nine tailed Kitsune-
User Image
"Ok, someone just tell me what happened. I was referring the chocolate addict whos a moron..Not you" ,Pointing at the coco monster. Knowing its rude but, well its kind of said when you have a guy addicted to something..... She just threw the chocolate onto the top of the angel fate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm
Demitre jumped onto the AngelFate and grabbed the chocolate and smiled broadly. "It's been a long time since i had this sweet luxury," He muttered to himself and unwrapped the chocolate and sniffed it, and then took a huge bite. "Oh it's like a chocolate orgasm!!" He cried out and started eating it like crazy.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image
"Umm, Thats Suger free chocolate...", It was ration. She accidentally switched the boxes when she got it from the storage room. Forgetting the mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 pm
Demitre paused and slowly turned to the lady that threw the chocolate on the ship. His eyes widened and they glowed slightly. "I noticed..." He said slowly. Then his eyes lost the glow in them and he continued to eat. "Chocolate is still chocolate, doesn't matter, sugar free or not," He mumbled between bites. He then paused again and jumped down to Natsume and extended some chocolate. "Ya want some?" He asked as he smiled and cocked his head to the side.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image
"Ok, Fine no chocolate pie for you tonight", she said. Jumping on to the angelfate. locking the kitchen up.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games