Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
The Rock Lee Comic Forum! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHERE ARE THE COMICS???
IDK
45%
 45%  [ 19 ]
...I ated them.
54%
 54%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 42

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:27 pm
call me cloud
Winiola
Seiji-ojisan
Zaxina
Sasuke isn't stupid crying
I agree. I used to dislike Sasuke, but he's actually pretty cool if you take the time to actually look into his life and predicament. 3nodding
Yes, but to kill your own brother, even if it means destroying everything you ever held close to you, and the ones that cared for you the most? In the end, it should leave him empty inside, with nothing to continue on with. That is not the best way to go.
Well it's stupid cause Itachi owns everythign too. When Itachi and Sasuke fight, Itachi is sooooo gonna own Sasuke.
Hell yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:34 pm
To Mitsu-san: Winiola-san's rebuttal was better. That comic (and the one before it) is merely the representation or exaggeration of someone else's opinion and is not conducive evidence against my claim.

To Winiola-san: Sasuke left everything he held dear to him, it's true, but he didn't destroy it.

Itachi is an S-ranked criminal in the Bingo book. Killing him would be in accordance with Konoha law, so one cannot condemn Sasuke on that measure.

Revenge is wrong of course, but Sasuke isn't the only one guilty of seeking it. Naruto wanted to kill Haku after he thought Haku killed Sasuke. Zabuza killed Gato for desecrating Haku's body. (Spoilers) Naruto also tried to kill Deidara after he killed Gaara. Shikamaru killed (or gave a fate worse than death) to Hidan for killing Asuma. Revenge doesn't seem to be as discouraged as it should be in the ninja world.

To Cloud-san: I wouldn't be too sure. (Spoiler) Sasuke's already killed Orochimaru, and is gathering a kick-@$$ team to help him with his mission. I'd say he's got a pretty decent chance.  

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Seiji-ojisan
To Mitsu-san: Winiola-san's rebuttal was better. That comic (and the one before it) is merely the representation or exaggeration of someone else's opinion and is not conducive evidence against my claim.

To Winiola-san: Sasuke left everything he held dear to him, it's true, but he didn't destroy it.

Itachi is an S-ranked criminal in the Bingo book. Killing him would be in accordance with Konoha law, so one cannot condemn Sasuke on that measure.

Revenge is wrong of course, but Sasuke isn't the only one guilty of seeking it. Naruto wanted to kill Haku after he thought Haku killed Sasuke. Zabuza killed Gato for desecrating Haku's body. (Spoilers) Naruto also tried to kill Deidara after he killed Gaara. Shikamaru killed (or gave a fate worse than death) to Hidan for killing Asuma. Revenge doesn't seem to be as discouraged as it should be in the ninja world.

To Cloud-san: I wouldn't be too sure. (Spoiler) Sasuke's already killed Orochimaru, and is gathering a kick-@$$ team to help him with his mission. I'd say he's got a pretty decent chance.
Yes...but...Sasuke tried to kill Naruto in Shippuuden! *nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Winiola
Seiji-ojisan

Heck,I'm about ready to kill'im myself! He's loud, obnoxious, perverted, and he hogs Shippuden when at least some attention should be given to the other characters *cough cough*Lee*cough*everyone who isn't Yamato, Sai, or Chiyo*cough*  

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:25 pm
Seiji-ojisan
Winiola
Seiji-ojisan

Heck,I'm about ready to kill'im myself! He's loud, obnoxious, perverted, and he hogs Shippuden when at least some attention should be given to the other characters *cough cough*Lee*cough*everyone who isn't Yamato, Sai, or Chiyo*cough*
Awww! But I love Naruto! And Lee is getting time in the new Shippuuden episodes! He just made most of the team deaf! XD
Not to mention, the show IS called "Naruto" after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:26 pm
If lee dies I will kill the creator of naruto.  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

Yuki067

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Hey Seiji (spoiler) Orochimaru aint gone. His DNA or somethin' is in Kabuto's body.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:19 pm
kagome_lover_269
If lee dies I will kill the creator of naruto.
Sorry hun.  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:22 pm
Seiji-ojisan

Well if the anime was acurate rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:00 am
Yuki067
Hey Seiji (spoiler) Orochimaru aint gone. His DNA or somethin' is in Kabuto's body.
I know, but (spoiler)Sasuke killed him first. Kabuto absorbed his DNA afterwards in order to gain his strength. 3nodding  

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mitsubakan
Crew

Newbie Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:24 pm
@ Seji: Well, I can't argue with you. But you can't use the Naruto/ Haku fight as an example. Naruto wanted to kill Haku because he hurt Sasuke, and since Sasuke didn't end up dead, it wasn't really revenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:23 pm
Seiji-ojisan
Yuki067
I know, but (spoiler)Sasuke killed him first. Kabuto absorbed his DNA afterwards in order to gain his strength. 3nodding

anyways. Oro was killed while he was pwning an entire city. Sasuke got in a cheap shot. jk. xd  

Yuki067

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 pm
Yuki067
Seiji-ojisan
Yuki067

anyways. Oro was killed while he was pwning an entire city. Sasuke got in a cheap shot. jk. xd
xD yay he diessssssssssssssssssssssss  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:44 pm
Mitsubakan
@ Seji: Well, I can't argue with you. But you can't use the Naruto/ Haku fight as an example. Naruto wanted to kill Haku because he hurt Sasuke, and since Sasuke didn't end up dead, it wasn't really revenge.
Someone doesn't have to actually die for someone to want revenge. You could get revenge 'cause someone stole their money, or their bubblegum. The point is, Naruto wanted to kill Haku because he believed Haku had killed Sasuke. That's still revenge. I'm not condemning Naruto for that. I just don't think we should be so quick to condemn Sasuke for wanting revenge on someone he once admired and trusted, who suddenly went and destroyed his whole family and everyone he loved for no apparent reason. neutral  

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Yuki067

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:15 pm
call me cloud
Yuki067
Seiji-ojisan
Yuki067

xD yay he diessssssssssssssssssssssss

he's not dead. Oro is too good.  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games