Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kore124

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:07 pm

good day m'lady mizukage. *bows head*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:10 pm

maco went and sat next to the ninja that bursted out and said "it is ok u dn't have to avoid everyone and i'm maco wats ur name" maco didn't have either a happy or at least no expression at all because he is the type of people that dn't have an emotion

Zak Heartless

grindzy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:21 pm

"thanks but im not trying to avoid everyone, im just being like a ninja and be as unoticable as possible, and my name is Treiz." ninja 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:24 pm

"i kno how that feels i try to avoid as much people as possible and by the way wat's ur name i didn't catch it" maco was saying in his head of course because he didn't say it der but maco was still trying to b friendly

Zak Heartless

grindzy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:33 pm

"My name is Treiz" he says with a grin" i usualy dont open up to people on the first day so that adds to the excuse i made up before"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:36 pm

ok....

Yoo yuz

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:43 pm

"so wat's ur family bloodline and y r u becoming a ninja" he asks with a little grin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:47 pm

"if ur talking to me then i have no bloodline trait and i waqnt to use my survival skills to good use."

grindzy

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:53 pm

"my family is part of the Shokun we can minipulate water and ice so i am trying to live up to my family's name exept u guys dn't kno them because they are up in the mountains and they use our swords which u can c in a sheath over there...and if u r wondering y my teeth are sharp and my skin is blue well i'm a sharkfolk i can breath under water also but i have no jutsu's" he looks at his new friend and sighs while saying "i wish our teacher was here so i could learn something already"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:03 pm

"hey yeh wer did he go i want to learn a genjutsu or ninjutsu." he says with a frown on his face

grindzy

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:07 pm

"i gotta work on my nin and tai because i gotta wield that huge sword somehow u kno" he sayss witha smile trying to cheer triez up
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:14 pm

"yah and i dont like ty though because im not much of a close combat person" he says with a grin

grindzy

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 pm

"yeah my sword got me out of a lot of trouble like once i was hunting for dinner for my family and there was a pack of wolves that saw me so i sliced them and took them for dinner lol it was fun" maco had actually made a friend maybe they would b on the same team
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:23 pm

"Well nothing that exciting ever happened to me but i still hunt and set traps." he says with a big smile

grindzy

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:33 pm

"maybe sometime we can go hunting together" he says with a lil grin
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games