Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 am
hibiki saw the the girl flailing her arms then saw the other bear hugging her pillow."wow they r acting completly the opiset but they look like twins."

(yeah if it was poison then well they would look like this xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am
((you do know that knock out gas can be canceled like waking up a person... its just friggin spatsa(its a mushroom) spores that makes you sleepy no bad effects if you just shake them to wake up... oh and you would also notice some of the spores on their clothes or skin...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am
(oh ok)

hibiki looked at both the then woke them up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

YUMI and MAI

Mai slowly got up rubbing her eyes. "Wa happen?" she murmured as she sat up.

"I dont know it was some sort of trap in the puppet I guess" Yumi said as she jumped up then spotted Hibiki. "thanks"

Mai hugged Hibiki as she said "Thank you" Then she giggled as she let go.

Yumi just let out a long sigh then she took her sister by the arm and started walking. "I dont look it but I am greatful" She said blowing Hibiki a kiss as she exited.

KazElli

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:22 am
"your welcome." he siad to both the girls blushing as they left the building. then he got up out the chair and walked out and heading for the academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 pm
Sorcam led Mizu to the hospital, and began to ask questions about her family by the time they reached the door. "How big is your family?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu walked inside as she heard his question."Well my brother pyro,two causins,Aro,and the Kage Rahenno."Mizu said as she took her gloves off and took a seat.

(srry for the late post im at my causins house and im using there computer.)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 pm
Ryu wandered into the Hospital and stood at the front desk letting his hand bleed everywhere, he waited for some attendance. Finally as no one came Ryu ignored it and left the hospital.  

Havok-Trance

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm
Rockgirl809
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu walked inside as she heard his question."Well my brother pyro,two causins,Aro,and the Kage Rahenno."Mizu said as she took her gloves off and took a seat.

(srry for the late post im at my causins house and im using there computer.)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Sorcam raised an eyebrow. "Rahenno? Well, that's not too surprising." He began to ask another question when a nurse tapped him on the shoulder and whispered into his ear. He nodded and she left. "I've got to go now. I'll see you later...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu look down as she said, "Ok..."Mizu started walking to the door.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:44 am
hibiki entered the hospital with ryu then called over a nurse to care for him then exit the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Ryu laid in the hospital, his wounds were deep but the nurses took care of them. When all was done they nurses left him to sleep. After about an hour Ryu woke up and laughed, he created a sand clone, then had to sand clone exit through the window. The clone turned into Daiki and smiled then without leaving a trace he ran off. Now Ryu laid his head back down and went to bed, hopefully someone would come speak to him.  

Havok-Trance

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 pm
(meta-Gaming... UP THE a**... Ryu used a clone that clone looks nothing like him as it is made to look like Daiki, so delete the post its a meta-game.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:57 am
(thats true marlah)

hibiki came in the hospital then laied down rahenno in the bed then called over a nurse to care for him then sat in a chair.  

Aro97

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games